Blank Clothing Online store

Blank Clothing Online store

Good product for the price

I have been satisfied with the t-shirts that Ive ordered and the delivery time. Im a repeat customer and have had a good experience with the company. The quality of store based product is rubbish for the price and these t-shirts last longer.
The only less than positive experience I had was getting t-shirts with the wrong collar and as they're cheap and its a non life threatening issue I kept them anyway. I think the error was a combination of the picture on the website which wasnt easy to tell the small difference in style but also myself not verifying the description.
Ill be buying again.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Fast delivery, great product.

I was a little concerned of the low star rating, however I still gave it a chance. Perfect transaction from start to end, packaged was dispatched immediately. Product was spot on. Will buy again from Blank Clothing. Five stars from me.

Terrible service and terrible product

The website looks professional, but I should have realised something was suspicious when seeing no bad reviews anywhere on the web at the time. The jacket I ordered cost $40, but when it arrived it was crinkled in a way that cannot be ironed out, and there were loose threads EVERYWHERE. This is the worst quality clothing I've ever gotten. Even clothes from the wish app weren't as bad as this. I waited for weeks hyped about it only to be disappointed.