Blank Clothing Online store

Blank Clothing Online store

• Sizing True to size (3) · Slightly large (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)
Aitch

AitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product quality, sensible pricing and prompt delivery

The website has become progressively easier to navigate and the product range has progressively been increased with time. Quality has always been good. Sizing originally was not easy to choose but I can now confidently specify the right size for me.

Artwitch

ArtwitchIllawarra, NSW

Product good but bad service

Products I purchased were of quality. But their customer service is questionable, at first I thought good as I got an email saying one of my items was out of stock and I would receive it soon. When I got a delivery finally 2 weeks after ordering only 1 item was delivered I did not receive any email as to why? And they took days to reply to my email. Then 4 days after the first delivery I got the rest of my items minus the ones they said were out of stock that should of been in stock by this time, they came a week and a half later. The problem is these companies are based in Australia but they drop ship from overseas causing many delays and problems when they have such a huge range of products to order.

Sizing Slightly small
martin

martinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, poor service

My order of 2 polo shirts took 6 days to dispatch and now I have received my order quality is poor I paid $25 each I have bought same quality for $9 in Kmart, wont be buying here again

Sizing Slightly large
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Blank Clothing Online store compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Jade Grunbauer

Jade GrunbauerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem solvers!

Initially, there was an issue with my delivery and I had some concerns as to when/if my order would be delivered on time or at all. (as this was my first time purchasing from blank clothing). After messaging the Facebook page, My fears where put to rest. I received a timely and professional responses to my question and my concerns where address and problems fixed.

I'll be ordering from this company again

Product Appearance As advertised

Good product for the price

I have been satisfied with the t-shirts that Ive ordered and the delivery time. Im a repeat customer and have had a good experience with the company. The quality of store based product is rubbish for the price and these t-shirts last longer.
The only less than positive experience I had was getting t-shirts with the wrong collar and as they're cheap and its a non life threatening issue I kept them anyway. I think the error was a combination of the picture on the website which wasnt easy to tell the small difference in style but also myself not verifying the description.
Ill be buying again.

Joel

JoelMt Martha

Fast delivery, great product.

I was a little concerned of the low star rating, however I still gave it a chance. Perfect transaction from start to end, packaged was dispatched immediately. Product was spot on. Will buy again from Blank Clothing. Five stars from me.

Miki

MikiBury st edmunds

Terrible service and terrible product

The website looks professional, but I should have realised something was suspicious when seeing no bad reviews anywhere on the web at the time. The jacket I ordered cost $40, but when it arrived it was crinkled in a way that cannot be ironed out, and there were loose threads EVERYWHERE. This is the worst quality clothing I've ever gotten. Even clothes from the wish app weren't as bad as this. I waited for weeks hyped about it only to be disappointed.