2Blaster Brush

Blaster Brush

2Blaster Brush

100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Blaster Brush? Claim your listing.

cait11Sydney, NSW12 posts

Great Brush!

Bought this as i have a new car which is parked in driveway under large trees (would cost too much to get rid of the trees to keep my car clean) Tried the Blaster brush today & it was great - easy to go between water blasting & cleaning with the brush and I stayed much drier than when i have previously washed the car. Whilst i had it out I also cleaned some high windows in the house & it worked a treat. Will wash my new car more often & keep it looking great because this is much easier than washing by hand with a standard hose & bucket!
I stay drier & use less water
Nats81AU2 posts

Stephanie5676
Stephanie5676Durban

Best Cleaning Brush ever

I have bought the Blaster Brush couple months back and it is the best by far. The most easiest way to wash a car. It takes me about +- 15 min. I love the fact that I can wash my car and before the soap dries I can rinse it off. Thats great. But what was even better is when I realised that I can use the Blaster Brush on almost anything, My windows, patio, garden furniture, pool side, fence, sidings.

I love Blaster Brush
Reliable, Easy, excellent quality

Barry Walker
Barry WalkerMELBOURNE

Annie Bags
Annie Bags

Can you use the blaster brush to clean tiles on a patio and to was down a driveway

Brian Roper
Brian Roper

Does the blaster brush attach to a water blaster or just the household hose?

Kind regards, BR

Nats81

Simply connects to a standard garden hose. No electricity needed.

cait11

I havn't tried attaching it to a water blaster, but I assume you could if the hose from the blaster has the standard 'click' hose fitting as this is what the blaster brush has as the connection

Brand Manager for Blaster Brush? Claim your listing.