Blind Inspiration

Blind Inspiration

Brand Manager for Blind Inspiration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

So happy with the result!

I originally had Blind Inspiration in to quote on an awning. They thought, for what I wanted to achieve, that this wasn't the best option. Instead I ended up with electric roller blinds which was a much better solution - more elegant and fitting aesthetically, but also much cheaper. I'm so happy with the result so very grateful to Blind Inspiration.

Love my new shutters, thanks to Amanda & the team

The shutters you supplied and installed to my living space has added more style and value to my home. Thank you for your expert advice. I would highly recommend Blind Inspiration to anyone looking for window furnishing for their home.

Plantation shutters look amazing!

My plantation shutter were installed this week and look incredible. They have transformed my house for the better. Thank you Blind Inspiration.

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

Poor after sales service

We had almost our entire house fitted out with plantation shutters from Blind Inspiration. However six of the shutters have become loose and need replacing. However despite emails and phone calls since January 2020 I have had no response.

Adla
AdlaSydney, NSW

Immaculate service

Very professional, patient, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. From the first visit to the final install everything was stress free. Amazing customer service and products. Highly recommend Blind Inspiration.

James Wang
James WangSydney, NSW

A great product from a great company.

Ecstatic with the advice, product and service from the team at Blind Inspiration. The process was very easy and they gave me the confidence each step of the journey. Two thumbs up!

Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Absolutely seamless

Fantastic team & amazing curtains ... they look so delicate & add so much softness to our rooms
Would highly recommend the blind inspiration team the installers paid so much attention to detail

Excellent company and blinds

Blind inspiration was the only the company who was able provide a blind that looks amazing and functions so well .The team were professional and went out their way to give us great service and value for money .I throughly recommended Blind Inspiration for your blinds -Jill Lane Cove

Helen
HelenSydney

Very poor after sale service

Reported defective products via email and phone call ask for replacement. We have sent few photograph to approve the obvious faulty but they insist us to bring the big blinds to the showroom for inspection for further investigation . We have to give up... Very disappointing the after sale service.

Return Contact for a quote

Had blind inspiration install shutters in 2014 for 5 rooms and was very happy. Now need more shutters and have made contact 3 times for a quote but no one is returning my email/call since January. May have to consider another company disappointingly.

Sue W
Sue WSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

We had plantation blinds installed at our home at the end of last year and we were extremely happy with the results. They were installed very professionally and although we had a number of weeks to wait before they could be installed they were well worth the wait.

Brad
Brad

AVOID! Rude staff, demand full payment before installation

Andreia
Andreia

Terrible Customer Service

I do not recommend this company. Not professional at all. I booked a quote which they cancelled on the appointment day. Re-booked and this time they just didn't show (waited for 45min) - Jeniffer the Sales person not even answer her mobile - please read the reviews and get your shutters elsewhere.

Sales Team

I had the lovely Yvonne as my rep and she was very helpful and gave me the right advice. I had a few more companies come in to give me a quote and they were too pushy, told me what to go with and what I wanted was "not possible" or "won't look good". Contacting the office and booking in my shutters was so easy and they had someone out quickly to do the final measurements.

Robyn S
Robyn SKellyville

Very happy, highly recommend

Read more reviews - page 2

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. Is this the company in Lane Cove West? I read all the bad reviews just before the consultant arrived, too late to cancel. However I understand there is another similar name company further out west or in the Hills district, and that they might be the ones with the bad reviews. If someone could tell me please where this Blind Inspiration company is located I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Yes I think it is, if the consultant is Amanda.

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

I'd take some of the bad reviews with a grain of salt, though - a number of them are written by reviewers who only have one review to their name, they're short with no detail and they have similar language and complaints ("I wish I had read the reviews"). Those are often hallmark features of fake reviews. Having said that, some of the positive reviews are similar.

There are a couple of bad reviews from reviewers who have multiple reviews so I would put more stock in those.

sydneymidge

Interesting observation. Thanks for responding..