Blind Inspiration

Blind Inspiration

Brand Manager for Blind Inspiration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

So happy with the result!

I originally had Blind Inspiration in to quote on an awning. They thought, for what I wanted to achieve, that this wasn't the best option. Instead I ended up with electric roller blinds which was a much better solution - more elegant and fitting aesthetically, but also much cheaper. I'm so happy with the result so very grateful to Blind Inspiration.

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

Poor after sales service

We had almost our entire house fitted out with plantation shutters from Blind Inspiration. However six of the shutters have become loose and need replacing. However despite emails and phone calls since January 2020 I have had no response.

Store LocationLane Cove
Adla
AdlaSydney, NSW

Immaculate service

Very professional, patient, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. From the first visit to the final install everything was stress free. Amazing customer service and products. Highly recommend Blind Inspiration.

Store LocationBlind inspiration
James Wang
James WangSydney, NSW

A great product from a great company.

Ecstatic with the advice, product and service from the team at Blind Inspiration. The process was very easy and they gave me the confidence each step of the journey. Two thumbs up!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blind Inspiration compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Absolutely seamless

Fantastic team & amazing curtains ... they look so delicate & add so much softness to our rooms
Would highly recommend the blind inspiration team the installers paid so much attention to detail

Store LocationBlind inspiration

Excellent company and blinds

Blind inspiration was the only the company who was able provide a blind that looks amazing and functions so well .The team were professional and went out their way to give us great service and value for money .I throughly recommended Blind Inspiration for your blinds -Jill Lane Cove

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. Is this the company in Lane Cove West? I read all the bad reviews just before the consultant arrived, too late to cancel. However I understand there is another similar name company further out west or in the Hills district, and that they might be the ones with the bad reviews. If someone could tell me please where this Blind Inspiration company is located I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Yes I think it is, if the consultant is Amanda.

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

I'd take some of the bad reviews with a grain of salt, though - a number of them are written by reviewers who only have one review to their name, they're short with no detail and they have similar language and complaints ("I wish I had read the reviews"). Those are often hallmark features of fake reviews. Having said that, some of the positive reviews are similar.

There are a couple of bad reviews from reviewers who have multiple reviews so I would put more stock in those.

sydneymidge

Interesting observation. Thanks for responding..