Blind Inspiration

Blind Inspiration

Brand Manager for Blind Inspiration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Helen
HelenSydney

Very poor after sale service

Reported defective products via email and phone call ask for replacement. We have sent few photograph to approve the obvious faulty but they insist us to bring the big blinds to the showroom for inspection for further investigation . We have to give up... Very disappointing the after sale service.

Return Contact for a quote

Had blind inspiration install shutters in 2014 for 5 rooms and was very happy. Now need more shutters and have made contact 3 times for a quote but no one is returning my email/call since January. May have to consider another company disappointingly.

Brad
Brad

AVOID! Rude staff, demand full payment before installation

Andreia
Andreia

Terrible Customer Service

I do not recommend this company. Not professional at all. I booked a quote which they cancelled on the appointment day. Re-booked and this time they just didn't show (waited for 45min) - Jeniffer the Sales person not even answer her mobile - please read the reviews and get your shutters elsewhere.

Find out how Blind Inspiration compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Non existant after sales service

A mini cyclone broke the ends on my external blinds. Despite trying for over 9 months for new blind ends with repeated promises, nothing was done. I was charged $65 for 10 ends which cost $2 each at a blind shop as I eventually discovered as I had to source parts myself. I had sent parts to the company and spoken to the manager but she lost the parts. No apologies were ever received. I hope no one else has to have any after sales service. The original workmanship on the ends was extremely shoddy and makeshift, with original parts being cut down.

Worst experience

From the initial request for new blinds this has been a very sad and poor experience. Service standards are well below par, so suggest you go elsewhere

Terrible service once they have your $$

Terrible quality and trying to get repairs for broken 3 year old shutters - they are rude and abrupt! I wish I have read reviews. Do not go near them!

Very Poor Customer Service!

We had 6 blinds installed. They took forever to install them, and the sales and accounts team are very rude.
I wish I had read the other reviews before using Blind Inspiration as I would not have gone to them and would definitely not recommend them to anyone.

Shutters are very poor quality

I had 7 shutters installed, most with chips scraps and are extremely cheap quality. Promised quality got rubbish. The shutters i had installed 8 years ago are on better condition then the ones from blind inspiration. Obviously they thought i would be blind. Do not buy from this company!!!!

Rose
Rosesydney

Don't bother

The blinds are already freying and when calling this company, said they would call ack and am still waiting. There is no after sales service and the service is appalling. Don't use them, as the product was supposed to be made local and had to wait over 5 weeks, just for blinds.

natalie
nataliesydney

Poor service

I was given a quote for blinds by Narelle and after many attempts to contact her to go ahead, she never got back to me. I can't believe they are still in business. Products were inferior to the other blind companies I contacted afterwards. I would not recommend blind inspiration to anyone.

Poor service, not contacting me back

Do not use this company

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. Is this the company in Lane Cove West? I read all the bad reviews just before the consultant arrived, too late to cancel. However I understand there is another similar name company further out west or in the Hills district, and that they might be the ones with the bad reviews. If someone could tell me please where this Blind Inspiration company is located I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Yes I think it is, if the consultant is Amanda.

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

I'd take some of the bad reviews with a grain of salt, though - a number of them are written by reviewers who only have one review to their name, they're short with no detail and they have similar language and complaints ("I wish I had read the reviews"). Those are often hallmark features of fake reviews. Having said that, some of the positive reviews are similar.

There are a couple of bad reviews from reviewers who have multiple reviews so I would put more stock in those.

sydneymidge

Interesting observation. Thanks for responding..