Blind Inspiration

Blind Inspiration

Brand Manager for Blind Inspiration? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Anne-MarieSydney

Good service from sales rep and installer, but shocking service from "head office"

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. Is this the company in Lane Cove West? I read all the bad reviews just before the consultant arrived, too late to cancel. However I understand there is another similar name company further out west or in the Hills district, and that they might be the ones with the bad reviews. If someone could tell me please where this Blind Inspiration company is located I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

Anne-Marie

Yes I think it is, if the consultant is Amanda.

geenfietsen
geenfietsen

I'd take some of the bad reviews with a grain of salt, though - a number of them are written by reviewers who only have one review to their name, they're short with no detail and they have similar language and complaints ("I wish I had read the reviews"). Those are often hallmark features of fake reviews. Having said that, some of the positive reviews are similar.

There are a couple of bad reviews from reviewers who have multiple reviews so I would put more stock in those.

sydneymidge

Interesting observation. Thanks for responding..