Blindman

Blindman

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (13)

A Company That Goes Above & Beyond the Normal Product & Service Range to Suit the Customers Needs

Can't recommend this company highly enough. They went above and beyond the norm to provide products and sizes outside the normal range for us (which other companies would not do). We are so happy and delighted with the end result and we are continually complimented on how nice our shutters and curtains look.
Installation was done in a professional manner by pleasant staff and support was provided in how to manage and take care of our products.
Would definitely use them again.

Store LocationMulgrave NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great company to deal with

Very easy to deal with, super helpful with choosing options and giving opinions. Great workmanship and speedy installs.
Will use again.

Karen B

Karen BSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am thrilled with the service provided from start to finish for replacing my whole house with double roller blinds x 8 windows and plantation shutters x 6 windows. They look fantastic. The installation of both styles was quick and professional with installers keeping in touch on their arrival. Thank you to The Blindman, I have already recommended you.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blindman compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Pam Duffield

Pam DuffieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service.

I am delighted with my plantation shutters. They have made a big difference to my windows. I had no problems with the installation and the two young men that installed them where very pleasant and did a good job.

Store LocationMcGraths Hill
Dave Vella

Dave VellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service & Easy to Deal With

We have used the Blindman on both our houses for Blinds & Window Awing's, & haven't had any problems with the Quality & the Service we are now looking into screens to inclosing the Alfresco area.

Leeanne

LeeanneSydney, NSW

I'm in love!

I chose Blindman for plantation shutters for my house. I'm in love! From the very first consultation to the end product, Blindman were fantastic, professional and their staff were lovely. I couldn't fault any stage of the process. The final result is amazing.

Jim

Jim

Amazing Service and Quality Product

We selected Blindman to provide our new home with Roman and Panel Glide Blinds. From the first interaction to the last Blindman were totally professional. We are 100% happy with the quality of the blinds and the experience we had using this great company, thanks Marian and David.

Lisi

Lisi

We are so pleased with our new shutters!

We were able to get a quote quickly and delivery and installation was super efficient + they look great! The team members were lovely .. and the product + service were terrific value for money

Store LocationWindsor
Daniel C.

Daniel C.Sydney, NSW

Top class service and quality products

Professional, competitively priced, prompt and reliable service and top quality blinds. I have used Blindman multiple times for different properties. Excellent range of quality products, knowlegable staff and skilled installers.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blindman compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great service and product

From the time David came to measure and show us what was to be done with installing our automated sunscreen blinds my wife and I knew we made the right decision in choosing David to supply and install our blinds. . His professionalism along with Luke was second to none.Their detail during instillation was spot on and the comments we've had from family and friends with the finished product has been a credit to David. We would have no hesitation in recommending David (Blindman)and his team to improve your home.

New Purchaser

New Purchaser

Great service and good advice. I wasn’t sure what the best solution for me was but the reps at Blindman really helped.

Good service, price and advice. Very responsive. Even during the lock down caused by Covid-19. I would recommend Blindman to others. Great job guys! Very happy Quakers Hill, NSW customer.

Store LocationMcGraghs Hill
Rayleen

RayleenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and quality

Very happy with product and fantastic service. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants quality at a great price. They were very helpful with assisting me with any questions i had.

Store LocationMcGraths Hill
Debbie

DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great value great service

They were recommended to me by a family member, and as they said, great value and great service.
We are a building company and will definitely use them again for our spec homes.