Blindman

Blindman

Listing monitored by Blindman

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (16)
CAT
CATSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Happy with our Blockout Blinds

The Blindman team were all very friendly, courteous and punctual and the measure, quote and selection of fabric very easy. There was an imperfection in one of the bedroom blinds which was pointed out to me by the installer and was replaced as soon as a new one was made.
We are very happy with the final result.

Melissa
MelissaBligh Park

Planation Shutters, perfect for the room!

Easy company to work with, measure and quote very nice and easy. Ordered and installed without delay as soon as they were in stock. The installer was amazing no fuss and got them installed within hours. Highly recommend this company, no mess and no issues. Very happy with the end result!

Plantation shutters

A fantastic company to deal with and there products are amazing. The installers arrived on time and finished the job the same day.

Exceptional

From the first contact customer service spot on.
Kept informed at all times of progress of order.
Installation perfect, great product. Would thoroughly recommend

Plantation shutter are great! Efficient install, fit perfectly. Very happy with the results!

Supply was on time and efficient. No issues, very satisfied with end result. Dave was professional and kept us up to date at every stage.

A Company That Goes Above & Beyond the Normal Product & Service Range to Suit the Customers Needs

Can't recommend this company highly enough. They went above and beyond the norm to provide products and sizes outside the normal range for us (which other companies would not do). We are so happy and delighted with the end result and we are continually complimented on how nice our shutters and curtains look.
Installation was done in a professional manner by pleasant staff and support was provided in how to manage and take care of our products.
Would definitely use them again.

Great company to deal with

Very easy to deal with, super helpful with choosing options and giving opinions. Great workmanship and speedy installs.
Will use again.

Karen B
Karen BSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I am thrilled with the service provided from start to finish for replacing my whole house with double roller blinds x 8 windows and plantation shutters x 6 windows. They look fantastic. The installation of both styles was quick and professional with installers keeping in touch on their arrival. Thank you to The Blindman, I have already recommended you.

Pam Duffield
Pam DuffieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service.

I am delighted with my plantation shutters. They have made a big difference to my windows. I had no problems with the installation and the two young men that installed them where very pleasant and did a good job.

Dave Vella
Dave VellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service & Easy to Deal With

We have used the Blindman on both our houses for Blinds & Window Awing's, & haven't had any problems with the Quality & the Service we are now looking into screens to inclosing the Alfresco area.

Leeanne
LeeanneSydney, NSW

I'm in love!

I chose Blindman for plantation shutters for my house. I'm in love! From the very first consultation to the end product, Blindman were fantastic, professional and their staff were lovely. I couldn't fault any stage of the process. The final result is amazing.

Jim
Jim

Amazing Service and Quality Product

We selected Blindman to provide our new home with Roman and Panel Glide Blinds. From the first interaction to the last Blindman were totally professional. We are 100% happy with the quality of the blinds and the experience we had using this great company, thanks Marian and David.

Lisi
Lisi

We are so pleased with our new shutters!

We were able to get a quote quickly and delivery and installation was super efficient + they look great! The team members were lovely .. and the product + service were terrific value for money

Daniel C.
Daniel C.Sydney, NSW

Top class service and quality products

Professional, competitively priced, prompt and reliable service and top quality blinds. I have used Blindman multiple times for different properties. Excellent range of quality products, knowlegable staff and skilled installers.

Great service and product

From the time David came to measure and show us what was to be done with installing our automated sunscreen blinds my wife and I knew we made the right decision in choosing David to supply and install our blinds. . His professionalism along with Luke was second to none.Their detail during instillation was spot on and the comments we've had from family and friends with the finished product has been a credit to David. We would have no hesitation in recommending David (Blindman)and his team to improve your home.