100% · 490%

Ethan
Ethan

Designer quality wihtout the price tag!

I was suprised with the easy proccess and self installation. The blinds were better quality than the previous blinds we had in our home that was purchased from a local retailer. Will definitely reccomemed. We are in the process of ordering sheer curtains. Show details ·  1
Carlos Y.
Carlos Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple and Easy

The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. Everything was easy to understand from ordering to installing. Highly recommend. Show reply
Laszlo M.
Laszlo M.

Quality service

Very smooth experience. Ordered my samples took my measurements and then placed my order. All arrived relatively quickly and the quality was amazing. My wife and I did price comparisons also and found blinds on demand very competitive compared to other companies. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Daniel p
Daniel pGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy to install and love it!

The installation of the blinds were very easy even for someone with my background in a trade. The end result is amazing! Show details ·  1
James L
James LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service once again

I placed another order and once again, quick delivery and excellent service.
The blinds were sized correctly, well made and securely packaged. Definitely recommending to friends to get blinds from here! Show details ·  1
John
John

Extremely happy

From browsing through the website to having my blinds delivered was smooth without any issues. Very happy with the customer experience and will order again in the future. Show details ·  1
Eren A
Eren AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

The website was very easy to understand, and my blind arrived quickly.

Product quality was amazing and they were easy to install. Really happy with my experience. Show details ·  1

Jason C
Jason C

Amazing

The site was easy to navigate and my roller blinds arrived pretty quick Show details ·  1
Jimmy L
Jimmy LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded expectations!

Product quality was a lot better than I expected and the website installation guide was easy to understand. Show details ·  1