Blinds on the Net

Blinds on the Net

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Blinds on the Net

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
AngryLGOwner
AngryLGOwnerNewcastle

Outdoor side channel awning

I recently ordered a side channel outdoor blind from Blinds on the net. The blind arrived promptly, was well packaged and undamaged, and was manufactured exactly to the specified width and height. Whilst their website is a little dated and lacking the slick marketing of some of their competitors, the product is just as good.

The only issue I had was the the blind fabric was on the roller backwards which left the folded flap of fabric on the outside rather than on the inside where it wouldn't be seen. Easy enough to rectify by unrolling and sliding the fabric out of the sailtrack and reversing, so not worth losing a star over.

big-m
big-mHunter Region, NSW

Excellent shade on West facing walls.

I purchased two large (3.6 by 2.7 m and 2.7 by 2.6 m) external Docril awnings four years ago from Blinds on the net. They arrived in good time and well packaged. They were relatively easy to fit and the spring mechanism is easily tensioned. The small head box protects the material when they are rolled up. They are easy to roll up and down and came with a hooked pole. My only criticism is that I would prefer the head box with a steel back instead of an open back, but that is a preference rather than a criticism. I am planning to buy more!

Arabella
ArabellaSydney, NSW

Great product, service & price!

We had some roman blinds made by Blinds on the Net & everything was great! They even sent samples of the blind fabrics to make the selection easier.
We would definitely buy from them again!

Alicia L
Alicia LCanberra

Same product as the local stores at half the cost

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blinds on the Net compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

kurrajongmumAU

Second Time Back very Happy

We purchased Blinds & Curtains for our new house from Blinds on the Net 2 years ago . We were very happy with the fast service and quality of their products . We recently recommended them to our daughter and son in law ,they placed an order also for window coverings for their entire house . Once again we were very impressed by their professionalism and the price and quality of their products .
Highly recommend this store !

Mel T
Mel TToowoomba, Queensland

Easy, prompt, quality, value. Very pleased.

Steve H.
Steve H.Kalgoorlie

Excellent quality product and great service at an affordable price.