Tuiss Blinds Online Questions & Answers

107 questions from our users

Rick

Rickasked

Hi, I cant fit bracket flush in my recess because of the nut that holds the blind rack clamp?
Any ideas?

Matthew W.Tuiss Blinds Online

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for your question.

Which type of blind are you trying to fit and I can then ensure you get the correct information.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Walsh

Tuiss Blinds Online.

ALKasked

Am looking to use their services so am wondering if someone can comment on quality of their sheer curtains and ease of installation.

Bilal Hares
Bilal Hares

Look i can't comment on curtains, but with blinds, vetical and roller, quality is top level honestly. Railing is sturdy and strong and fabrics they use look beautiful. Im sure they dont compromise on any of their products.

Also installation took no more than 5 minutes per blinds

ALK

Thanks Bilal. Am also looking to use their blinds so am very happy to hear you comment on quality and ease of installation.

njt28san

njt28sanasked

Hi

I’m considering buying the William Morris roller blind strawberrry thief. It is for my kitchen area. I’m not sure what backing to get. I don’t want the neighbour to see in but I do want to have some heat resistance and thinking thermal? I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld

robert p

robert pasked

i brought an outdoor blind left handed need to make it right is this possible

Philip H.

Philip H.asked

I have received my panel blinds but I have only installed one and I have creases in the fabric how can this be corrected.
Philip

Stace

Staceasked

Are the block out blinds the same colour on both sides? The recommendation for dark blinds is to not make them reverse as they can fade however I also don't want the roll at the top to be white if I am ordering dark blinds?

Kevin W.
Kevin W.

I was so worried about what the quality and material would be like. I rang to enquire about "another product" before I chose the block out blinds. The customer service lady encouraged me to select up to 16 swatches. I selected 5 swatches and they were posted promptly. Not only were these valuable to see the quality of the product, I was substituting the blinds in a room with multiple windows, and wanted exacting colors. I was extremely happy with all facets of the service. I would call and get swatches and then you can see and decide.

Jshop
Jshop

No they are not the. Same colour on both sides but since the system to handle them is shoddy and plastic and nearly impossible to use there's little point have good blackouts as you can't install them. I'd check the fittings before choosing my blinds manufacturer again

Mobyasked

Hi there -
We're trying to decide between the 'thermal' and 'blockout blinds'. Our main concern is keeping heat in during Winter and out during Summer. We are not concerned about blocking out all of the light. Can you please clarify whether the 'thermal blinds' have a backing or whether they look the same colour / texture etc. on both sides? Can you also please clarify what gives the thermal blinds their additional thermal property compared with the 'light filtering' blinds? We aren't really sure what 'light filtering lining' and 'thermal lining' means. We are familiar with blockout lining.
Many thanks for clarifying this.

Brooke G

I have block outs for our bedrooms and thermals for all other areas. The thermals lets light (if it’s sunny) in but without people seeing through them, which I love in summer. They both have a good quality backing and I believe they both keep the heat in for winter and the cool in for summer. Please make sure you speak to the help desk, especially for recommendations on measurements. I found them amazing. Best of luck!

Moby

Many thanks for that. So does that mean that both look one colour on the front and white (from the lining) on the back?
We really appreciate your insight!

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Matthew W.Tuiss Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Vipul Behl

Vipul Behlasked

Hi Everyone,

Can someone show me the 'Eternity Linen Biscuit Roman Blind' ? I just wanted to know how does it look like on a wall. I have a sample but that doesn't really reveal how its gonna look like on the wall?

Peterasked

Where are your blinds made.

Anne E
Anne E

www.blindsonline.com.au

Happy customer NSW
Happy customer NSW

From the contact information on the website I presume it was in Victoria.

Peter

Given the website doesn't mention where to blinds are made I suspect it is China.

Mick

Mickasked

I have just received my roman blind. Ordered thermal as I assumed this meant blockout with thermal properties. This was assumed as it is named after blockout, not after light filtering which is what thermal is. Can these blinds be retrofitted with blockout material? Very disappointed.

Jen
Jen

Their customer service may me able to assist you with this, I have found them quite helpful.

Anne v.

Anne v.asked

Do you have any pictures of 'Face' mounted roman blinds showing how they sit on the mounting brackets please

Katy T.

Katy T.asked

I'm looking for information about the electric smart rise. I can't see pictures of the battery pack, or figure out if they can be operated in several different rooms from seperate remotes, how quiet they are etc. Can you please point me in the right direction?

We are happy Jan.

We are happy Jan.asked

Can you please tell me is the 10% of ALL blinds this weekend?

Until today (Sunday)

No it's not right...it's only off certain blinds ....not ALL.

Leanne R

Leanne Rasked

Hello, I am looking at purchasing motorised roman blinds. How long does the battery last? and are quiet ?

Ming

Mingasked

Is there any review regarding your motorized blinds?

Adriana S.

Adriana S.asked

I would like to see a photo of Roman blind installed with the chain mechanism - all photos on website show no chain.

Meg

Megasked

We are looking at a motorised roller blind - has anyone self installed using the Blinds Online motor?

Get an answer from our members and Tuiss Blinds Online representatives