4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Simon C

Simon C

Please avoid BlindsOnline at all costs; it'll save you a huge headache and lots of unneeded stress

Geebee

Geebee

Seem to work well.

Blind much smaller than our origional ones, designed with no join inside the blind. Not sure if tis new one will last as long as last time. Easy to get tangle in free cords... we'll see.

Marj

Marj

Awesome blinds a feature of our house

So easy to select, sample, order and fit, with stunning results all visitors have loved. I've used romans, roller and verticals, all fabulous and saved heaps of money with fabrics I would not have had access to elsewhere.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Wilma

WilmaNortheast, VIC

Excellence

Prompt delivery, good instructions to help with installation. Packaging was excellent. The website was easy to negotiate. Sample fabrics were dispatched the same day I requested them. I am extremely satisfied with the company on each occasion I have used them.

Sara  Tim

Sara TimSydney, NSW

Service & quality excellent.

Navigated the website easily, placed order easily. Received goods next week as promised. We installed ourselves. Very happy with the outcome. Will use Blinds Online again with out a doubt.

jnoss66

jnoss66Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy online service with great old fashion customer service.

We are in the process of renewing all of our curtain and blinds slowly ordering a few windows at a time when we have some extra money . Ordering online is so easy and installation is simple with step by step instructions. We had some items arrived damaged which where replaced for free in no time at all thanks to customer service . Thay are so much cheaper than any of the competition and arrive usually in around 3 to 4 days .

Joan Fairall

Joan FairallSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always perfect

I have always had great service.
Easy ordering & fast delivery. I have ordered many many Blinds & I am always satisfied with the quality of the products. Joan The Curtain Lady

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Blinds Online
Matthew W.Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives