• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Geebee

Geebee

Seem to work well.

Blind much smaller than our origional ones, designed with no join inside the blind. Not sure if tis new one will last as long as last time. Easy to get tangle in free cords... we'll see.

Marj

Marj

Awesome blinds a feature of our house

So easy to select, sample, order and fit, with stunning results all visitors have loved. I've used romans, roller and verticals, all fabulous and saved heaps of money with fabrics I would not have had access to elsewhere.

Wilma

WilmaNortheast, VIC

Excellence

Prompt delivery, good instructions to help with installation. Packaging was excellent. The website was easy to negotiate. Sample fabrics were dispatched the same day I requested them. I am extremely satisfied with the company on each occasion I have used them.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sara  Tim

Sara TimSydney, NSW

Service & quality excellent.

Navigated the website easily, placed order easily. Received goods next week as promised. We installed ourselves. Very happy with the outcome. Will use Blinds Online again with out a doubt.

jnoss66

jnoss66Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy online service with great old fashion customer service.

We are in the process of renewing all of our curtain and blinds slowly ordering a few windows at a time when we have some extra money . Ordering online is so easy and installation is simple with step by step instructions. We had some items arrived damaged which where replaced for free in no time at all thanks to customer service . Thay are so much cheaper than any of the competition and arrive usually in around 3 to 4 days .

Joan Fairall

Joan FairallSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always perfect

I have always had great service.
Easy ordering & fast delivery. I have ordered many many Blinds & I am always satisfied with the quality of the products. Joan The Curtain Lady

Mobyasked

Hi there -
We're trying to decide between the 'thermal' and 'blockout blinds'. Our main concern is keeping heat in during Winter and out during Summer. We are not concerned about blocking out all of the light. Can you please clarify whether the 'thermal blinds' have a backing or whether they look the same colour / texture etc. on both sides? Can you also please clarify what gives the thermal blinds their additional thermal property compared with the 'light filtering' blinds? We aren't really sure what 'light filtering lining' and 'thermal lining' means. We are familiar with blockout lining.
Many thanks for clarifying this.

Brooke G
Brooke G

I have block outs for our bedrooms and thermals for all other areas. The thermals lets light (if it’s sunny) in but without people seeing through them, which I love in summer. They both have a good quality backing and I believe they both keep the heat in for winter and the cool in for summer. Please make sure you speak to the help desk, especially for recommendations on measurements. I found them amazing. Best of luck!

Moby

Many thanks for that. So does that mean that both look one colour on the front and white (from the lining) on the back?
We really appreciate your insight!

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol