1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Simon C

Simon C

Please avoid BlindsOnline at all costs; it'll save you a huge headache and lots of unneeded stress

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mobyasked

Hi there -
We're trying to decide between the 'thermal' and 'blockout blinds'. Our main concern is keeping heat in during Winter and out during Summer. We are not concerned about blocking out all of the light. Can you please clarify whether the 'thermal blinds' have a backing or whether they look the same colour / texture etc. on both sides? Can you also please clarify what gives the thermal blinds their additional thermal property compared with the 'light filtering' blinds? We aren't really sure what 'light filtering lining' and 'thermal lining' means. We are familiar with blockout lining.
Many thanks for clarifying this.

Brooke G
Brooke G

I have block outs for our bedrooms and thermals for all other areas. The thermals lets light (if it’s sunny) in but without people seeing through them, which I love in summer. They both have a good quality backing and I believe they both keep the heat in for winter and the cool in for summer. Please make sure you speak to the help desk, especially for recommendations on measurements. I found them amazing. Best of luck!

Moby

Many thanks for that. So does that mean that both look one colour on the front and white (from the lining) on the back?
We really appreciate your insight!

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol