4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (981)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (923)

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic quality

We were really impressed in every way! Great idea how you send samples. Were wandering why we could choose colour of bottom bit, but wow made sense when they arrived as they are attached not just slid in like some other brands. So much nicer in quality and they look way nicer than other blinds! And you get to choose measurements! Installation a breeze. Totally awesome and would highly recommend. Great prices and great service. Thank you :)

Casey H.

Casey H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product and service!

Purchased many blinds through Blinds Online now and they have always been exactly right size and colour with excellent service and delivery. So much cheaper than getting custom made blinds anywhere else.

Great blinds

I ordered samples and then 9 blinds for various rooms. They were well made and easy to install. Great attention to detail, including lining up patterns on blinds for the same room.

Kelly N.

Kelly N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Final my house is finished and the blinds look fantastic.

Purchase in November and had to wait for the house to be finished. My husband install them and it was easy. They look fantastic.
I was surprised by how much light they block out.

Bill

BillFar West, NSW

Great fit in our cafe doors and even matches the wall colour

Very happy with the result ,can open the Cafe doors With ease , even through the covid pandemic it’s nice to buy from an Australian company that didn’t break my wallet

Zach

ZachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing quality & service

Julie B.

Julie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service - roller blind is perfect

I had a small space of only 27cm wide and 2m long that I needed a roller blind for; it arrived in the time they said, the colour was perfect and the fit was perfect. They know what they are doing and answered a couple of questions immediately. Definitely recommend and would use again. Thanks

chylld1

chylld1Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality yet so easy! Great support too

Ordered 4 roller blinds after measuring as instructed by the website. Arrived after a few weeks and they are just perfect. Installation was a doddle (once I was helped by customer support to retract the extendable pin mount I accidentally extended) and they both look and feel super high quality!

Only criticism is the unsuitability of the included chain stays for face-mount roller blinds - there is no way to install these without twisting the chain. Also it would have been handy if the mounting hardware was separated into each blind's packaging; I used my own screws until I got to the last blind and found all required hardware for all 4 blinds in there.

Outstanding quality and service

Have purchased blinds before with them and needed some more, so they were an obvious first choice. I thought there would be a delay with despatch and delivery but they arrived early - unheard of at the moment. They fit perfectly and operate with the power pack like a dream. I can’t praise them highly enough - e cell ENT product and excellent service!

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Curtains Are Great Too

I found the site really easy to navigate. There was a wide variety of fabric choices and finishing options. The samples they sent included an example of thermal backing which I had enquired about. They managed to get my curtains made and delivered despite COVID19. The finished product looks great.

David Kravitz

David KravitzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful blinds and exceptional quality

After fishing around for the best deal I cam across BlindsOnline and boy, they did live to the expectations. Great quality, fast shipping and very polite customer support. I will be ordering more from them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing quality perfect fit thank you

Great fast service. Product was exactly as described. Perfect fit and easy to install. Arrived very quickly. This is my second purchase and just about to order more. Thank you

Great job

Everything was streamlined and efficient. The blinds were easy to fit yourself. The Quality of the blinds was is really good. Good time turnaround from order to receiving. Good communication process

Michelle Lowerson

Michelle LowersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have now placed 3 orders from you and all good.

3 orders to date, have received excellent service and blinds were size and colour as expected, very happy with Blinds online. Will be ordering more blinds in the near future.

Jessica D.

Jessica D.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Good quality and cheap

We couldn't believe how cheap it was for the electric blind. The measuring process was easy as. We were so happy one it arrived, the blind is definitely block out, fits perfectly into the window and the electric part is a fun little fancy thing we'd never thought we could afford. Would definitely recommend, already have.

Robyn Taylor K.

Robyn Taylor K.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just as I hoped it would be....

Easy to navigate the sight. It helped that I already knew what I was after.
It is always hard to choose the right colours when you are trying to match others in your home. But somehow I managed, and I even managed to get the measurements right... We installed the Double blind ourselves, my partner & myself are definitely not very handy, but we managed, without too much bickering.
So anyone can do this...
All in all, very happy with my purchase..
I will def recommend this company..

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and great product!

Ordering the blind online was very clear and easy, delivery was as promised and the product was exactly as expected. Installing the blind was not difficult. We would happily order from Blinds online again.

Bao

BaoSydney, NSW

Easy as 123

2nd time I'ved purchased from this company. 1st time was 3 years ago & I couldn't fault the service n quality then. 3 years later & it's slightly better. 'Slightly better' as in this company exceeded my expectations then & to know that I received the same experience 3 years later is exceptional. When things get done right the first time every time, it's hard to fault or improve on. Well done guys!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Exactly as I expected the blind to be.

From searching online, to ordering samples, to the finished product...all went well.
Very happy withh all aspects of the process and will be ordering more blinds as the renovations go on.

Rachael

RachaelNorth Queensland, QLD

easy and quick!

Website and ordering was easy to navigate.I was kept up to date throughout process and very prompt delivery. Cant wait to install them and order for the next room. Highly recommended

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Blinds Online
Matthew W.Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Vipul Behl

Vipul Behlasked

Hi Everyone,

Can someone show me the 'Eternity Linen Biscuit Roman Blind' ? I just wanted to know how does it look like on a wall. I have a sample but that doesn't really reveal how its gonna look like on the wall?

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives