• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
Simon C

Simon C

Please avoid BlindsOnline at all costs; it'll save you a huge headache and lots of unneeded stress

Warranty Claim MadeYes
LeighAnne T.

LeighAnne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Messed around

We ordered two blinds, first was perfect for out kitchen but the lounge was out by 3cm. Replaced now out by 2cm and took a lot longer to arrive. Now want us to remeasure again for third blind and we would have to get rid of first two and wait up to 2 weeks for third to arrive with no guarantee they will get it right this time, really unhappy with this second blind coming up short again because we were not told to measure from above the box. We are not crazy about the quality and hard to install, was not clear drop was from above not below drop when remeasuring. You want cheap that's what you get. Also wand had to be glued in place as not attached to its socket.

Blinds Online
Matthew W.Blinds Online
Catherine77

Catherine77South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Very happy with our new blind. Ordering process was so easy and delivery was exactly as promised.
There was a small problem with the blind which I reported the morning it was installed. This problem was fixed immediately and a new blind was made up and delivered to me very promptly.
I cant believe the efficiency of this company when it is a struggle to get good customer service these days.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent Service

The website was easy to navigate and the staff professional and helpful. When I discovered I'd measured incorrectly and had to reorder they offered me a reduced price on the reorder. Highly recommended.

Amanda

AmandaSouth Australia

Very happy with the quality, colour and function.

Very helpful staff when I phoned to enquire about blinds. Very easy to install, and we are extremely happy with our new blockout blinds. We're planning which room to fit out next!

Great service and products

Easy to order. Blinds measured and fitted myself with no issues. They all fit perfectly. Great service. Highly recommended. Will definitely buy again from this online store. Communication and delivery process was as expected. Thanks.

jack  m

jack mSydney Surrounds, NSW

recently purchased venitian blinds

The web site is very easy to navigate.
One minor issue that was taken care of while I was on the line [handled very well]
I installed the blinds,It was easy
the blinds have been an ideal fit they improve the ambience of the rooms where they are fitted no end.One happy customer!

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Blinds Online
Matthew W.Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives