Blinds Online
4.8 from 3,018 reviews

3,018 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (973)

Great service and great product!

Ordering the blind online was very clear and easy, delivery was as promised and the product was exactly as expected. Installing the blind was not difficult. We would happily order from Blinds online again.

Bao

BaoSydney, NSW

Easy as 123

2nd time I'ved purchased from this company. 1st time was 3 years ago & I couldn't fault the service n quality then. 3 years later & it's slightly better. 'Slightly better' as in this company exceeded my expectations then & to know that I received the same experience 3 years later is exceptional. When things get done right the first time every time, it's hard to fault or improve on. Well done guys!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Exactly as I expected the blind to be.

From searching online, to ordering samples, to the finished product...all went well.
Very happy withh all aspects of the process and will be ordering more blinds as the renovations go on.

Rachael

RachaelNorth Queensland, QLD

easy and quick!

Website and ordering was easy to navigate.I was kept up to date throughout process and very prompt delivery. Cant wait to install them and order for the next room. Highly recommended

Maria

MariaNew South Wales

Quick, efficient delivery

Block out blinds do the job brilliantly. Easy to install the single blinds. The website was easy to navigate. The purchasing checklist was great to place in what was required for the order

Sharon

SharonLaunceston, TAS

So easy, wouldn’t hesitate to use again.

First time customer and found the online ordering very easy and straight forward. We needed to send a photo of our windows, so the consultant could advise us if the blinds we chose would be suitable. The blinds arrived when promised and we followed the instructions supplied by Blinds Online to install them. They look amazing!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great first experience of an online order

I placed my first online order for a household item and am really happy with how quickly it arrived & how well it finishes off our newly renovated kitchen. My husband installed the blind & needed to use his own plugs as they weren’t included in the delivery. Other than that he found it easy to install.

Rodney Hutch

Rodney HutchQueensland

Excellent Service and Product

We ordered a couple of replacement blinds for our motorhome and were pleasantly pleased with the ease of navigating the online shop, the range and the prices.

Despite the replacement blinds having different mounting fittings to the existing blinds, I was able to mount them in the existing fittings saving a lot of time (and aggravation).

Good job Blinds Online, we'll be back.

Paul M.

Paul M.Gowrie 2904, ACT

Correct blinds delivered on time

There's not much to say - I wanted cell blinds in ivory for a window, Blinds Online made them up for me. The website was straightforward to use, the blinds arrived when Blinds Online said they would, they were exactly what I ordered, were easy to install, and they're up there now doing a perfectly fine job of being a set of blinds. Hassle-free, would recommend.

AKEC

AKECHunter Region, NSW

Would definitely recommend.

Efficient service. Blinds were ordered and delivered well within a week. Cost effective. Easy to install. Product was exactly what I thought it would be. Great quality. Would definitely recommend.

PaulO

PaulO

The product is perfect.

Thank you for our beautiful Roman blind. Perfect fit. Very easy to self install. Fantastic product and service. Would not hesitate to highly recommend your company and will definitely use your company for any future window coverings.

Jefft

JefftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service

Great product, prompt delivery. Very clear instructions - everything supplied to install. A bit more costly than the green shed but a much better product - totally worth it. Excellent phone support.

Jmac

Jmac

Excellent quality

Excellent quality, was delivered within a good amount of time. Have just purchased another for our other childs room. An added accessory that would compliment it would be a matching pelmet to increase the blockout.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Beautiful curtains - perfectly made!

I’ve placed two orders. Each time the curtains have been made exactly to the measurements provided and the curtains are high quality and exactly as depicted online. I have recommended Blinds Online to many of my friends.

Scott M

Scott MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and great service!

Even with challenges around Covid-19, Blinds Online delivered quickly. And the product is great! The colour is exactly as shown on their website, and the measurements were perfect. I'll definitely use them again!

Ryan Collins

Ryan CollinsHunter Region, NSW

Great fit was perfect and looks great

Easy installation, easy instructions and great product for a good look. Took approximately 25mins to install a double blind. Thanks for an easy install and instructions.! Would recommend too anyone.

Vertical Blinds

Piece of cake, stress free from ordering to self installation. Second time purchase and will not hesitate to order again. Quality and service everytime. On time delivery. Please stay in business during these unprecedented times. Thank you.

dorian

dorianSydney, NSW

I like the design of the product.

The one in children's room is perfect. My child loves the robot on it. But the one in my bedroom is a bit heavy. I am thinking of changing one but not now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

happy with material but not with the lining..

ordering blinds very easy. Making and delivery times excellent. Really like material, but I should have rang and checked what the difference was between thermal and blackout lining. I thought thermal would give better insulation qualities.. Installing blinds was easy. Hopefully I will order more in the near future

Debbie

DebbieDarling Downs, QLD

Easy to order blinds on line and beautiful !!

Site is easy to use and plenty of helpful information to work out what you want to order.
I received the blinds promptly and they were well wrapped to protect them

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Blinds Online
Matthew W.Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives