Tuiss Blinds Online

Tuiss Blinds Online (page 2 of 167)

4.8 (1,201)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,273)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (1,263)

Alan

AlanMid North Coast, NSW

Good product for reasonable price

I use blinds online for that the product is good , price is good and it is a easy job to install yourself

Rob

RobPerth

Sound solid quality

Was easy to order, delivered safely. Shipping was a bit slow so don't go expecting it overnight but faster than supply from the local guys.

Aimee Adair

Aimee AdairWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolutely amazing product

The website was so quick and easy to use and understand. I measured my windows and placed my order. They have great variety and the blinds are so easy to install. Great price, great material, perfect fit and they look fantastic This company has amazing customer service and I will definitely recommend and I will be buying more blinds through blinds online.

• +1

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value solution

The free fabric sample were really helpful. The measure and order process were simple. Install was easy and the fit was perfect. The wall fixings are a little budget quality looking but overall for the price the quality was very good.

Pauline M.

Pauline M.

Item as described

Item as described, easy to install, delivery great, happy with the quality. Have purchased previously & will def deal with again. Thanks

Amazing quality!

So impressed with the amazing quality and ease of installation. The communication was great throughout the process and delivery was prompt and on time. I’ll definitely be ordering more blinds!

JAE

JAESouth East Queensland, QLD

Backing for Roman blinds

Blind fitted very well and was easy to erect. However, backing very thin and makes blind look flimsy, even though it is well made. Should be option for heavier backing for Qld sunlight.

Melissa

Melissa

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted and ordered.

The ordered process was easy and seamless. There were many types of blinds to choose from. I measured, inputted the measurements, chose the style and checkout out.

Kay

KayIllawarra, NSW

Very good quality

I’m very happy with quality of your product
They were easy to order
Delivered in a timely manner and easy to install
They just look great and I will be ordering for my other windows

Very happy

Great price, easy to install, fit perfectly.
Glad to have replaced our old hard to clean metal blinds.
Very happy with them

clive.soltan

clive.soltanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Good quality to some of the other companies out there

Found the blinds easy to install and happy with the material used.I would recommend people to give them a try.

Excellent roller blinds!

We’re really happy with our new roller blinds and will definitely be ordering more for the house soon. The fact that we could order any size was amazing because our old house has odd sized window frames. Thank you!

Fantastic

Samples arrived very quickly so as the actual order. Very good quality and super easy to install. I didn't even use a power tool but just a normal screw driver! I am not a handyman nor good with tools but even a female with such a limited skills can install them all by herself! You spend a bit more (or same?) $ on faar better quality one and what you want too with such a wide range of selection with Tuiss than paying for expensive labour doing simple measurement and installation which you really can do all by yourself by simply following online instructions!

Colleen Barker

Colleen BarkerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent colour and fabric

Easy to install. Colour was exact to sample. My blinds look great. I have purchased other blinds from blinds online and have been very happy.
Website was easy to navigate.

Eugenia M.

Eugenia M.Sydney, NSW

Classical White Timber Style Venetian Blind

After umming and erring for a couple of months being unsure if this could work, I finally measured my windows and ordered two blinds for kids bedrooms as a trial. Now I can hardly believe it took me so long to replace old grotty blinds with these gorgeous things now covering my windows. It couldn't be easier. The whole room looks lighter and brighter. I will be ordering more for the rest of the house.

Jo S

Jo S

Product is great love my new blinds.

Super easy to measure the perfect blinds that fit perfectly. They looked just like as good as the images on line.

John Clark

John ClarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Repeat customer

Had no hesitation in ordering a kitchen blind after previously ordering & receiving Roman blinds. Great choice of colours & designs, easy site to navigate, blinds delivered on time & fit perfectly, very easy to install. Excellent quality, highly recommend.

Roman Blinds

Our Roman Blinds fit perfectly. The whole process - fabric selection, measurement, delivery, installation was really easy. Have used Blines Online before, and will use again.

It was a really easy website to navigate. Simple to choose a style of blind, material, colour, size etc. and get a quote. The free samples came quickly and the whole process was very efficient. I am very happy with the quality of the Roman blinds I bought, and they were easy to install. The pricing was very reasonable too compared to some other quotes I got.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to measure, simple to install!

We brought Roman Blinds, that fitted perfectly and were simple to install. Delivery came earlier than expected. Would highly recommend.