4.8 from 3,018 reviews

3,018 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (973)

Anne E

Anne EAustralian Capital Territory

Lovely bright laundry blind

Very happy with material and pattern. Hard part was choosing from the large range. Easy to self install. Quality and delivery was outstanding. Lovely to look at and brightens up the laundry.

Excellent product!

We are very happy with our new blinds. The quality is excellent and they are exactly to our instructions. It was great being able to order samples of the blind material so we could see what worked. Would definitely recommend Blinds Online. Thank you.

Hammo

HammoSouth East Queensland, QLD

The roman blinds were exactly what I wanted

I ordered material samples before ordering which allowed me to compare the colours to the wall paint.
It was very easy to navigate the store and also to install the roman blinds.
The directions for measuring and installing were very clear and easily understood.
My daughter recommended Blinds Online to me because of her experiences with the company.
I will recommend Blinds Online to all and sundry.

Amazing

So so happy with our purchase. Easy navigation of online store. Self installation easy as. Prompt delivery. High quality products. Beautifully made. My girls love their new rooms Thankyou blinds online.

Randeep S.

Randeep S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality!

This was my first set of blinds from BlindsOnline. The instructions on how to take measurements were great! And after we received our products all instructions were easy to understand. The products were delivered exactly on time, as stated at initial order date. Thank you guys.

TriciaL

TriciaLSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely useless

Matthew W.Blinds Online
Lai

LaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The order of the blinds we received are all very good according to our measurements

Received our blinds quite quickly, good quality and according to our measurements. Watched the installation guide, easy to follow and we installed the blinds quickly. We will recommend Blinds Online to our friends.

Greed

Greed

New Blinds for Kitchen and Bathroom

Super easy process from start to finish, measuring and installation instruction very easy to follow. I would recommend blinds online anyone looking at new blinds and will use for any new blinds again.

Good Service and Good Blinds

Very pleased with the service, delivery time and blind quality. We have bought day/night as well as venetians. We are return customers and will more than likely purchase again - thank you.

Find out how Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Quick and easy to order and install

After receiving a few free samples decided what to order. Gave measurements got instant quote and within 2 weeks got delivered. Easy to install and they look great! Great service, quality for the price. This us the second time I've bought from blinds online and definately won't be the last.

Dee

DeeNew South Wales

Professional across the board

We have used Blinds On Line now twice and were impressed with every aspect. They offer an extensive range to choose from.We had an unusually small window we wanted a blind for, so the made to measure service was great!We are also in a remote location but delivery was prompt and on time!Instalation was also easy.

Tinx2000

Tinx2000Sydney, NSW

Easiest blind order ever

I found ordering blinds a very easy process. Selecting the right colour blind was initially a concern so I took up the option to have three colour samples sent first. These arrived in the mail pretty quickly. Then when I ordered the product I wanted, the blind arrived in three working days. It was so quick.

I will definitely order again this way. Measurements were spot on and installation fairly straight forward’ish. The instructions are downloaded from the website, I did have to think about how to hang it. Perhaps a tips box on each step would be helpful if you’re a new renovator and aren’t too sure how to hang these things. Anyway - it’s up and hasn’t fallen down so I’ve done it right in the end. Best of all, it looks great.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Return Customer

My fourth order during the course of my home renovation and, as previously, very user-friendly online ordering system with timely delivery. I've self-installed all 14 blinds ordered to date, very simple process with the last four blinds ordered fully installed in under an hour. Only 5 more blinds yet to order as I complete the project, and certainly looking forward to doing business again.

Jude

JudeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great online company

Best service! This is the second time we have ordered blinds through Blinds Online. Very easy to order online, quick, professional service. Beautiful, quality blinds and very easy to fit yourself.

So glad I chose blinds online

I live remotely and it was easier to order from blinds online . I Ordered roman blinds and some roller blinds the Blinds turned out beautiful and were so easy to install. I have spent a small fortune on window furnishings over the years and blinds on line are very well made and a fraction of what I have paid in the past.

Kaylene S.

Kaylene S.Sydney, NSW

Value for money

Was very easy process from start to finish my daughter installed one blind in about 10 minutes A little disappointed in colour as looks darker than sample but would definitely recommend and purchase again

Mike G.

Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great - process -quality - price - communication & delivery time.

Easy & clear installation instructions.
Installing was easy and the products were very well packed.
Could not as for an easier product and will definitely use again inn other parts of the house.

Ken

KenHobart, TAS

Better service than we could have got elsewhere.

Before purchase and were sent samples to ensure we were getting what we wanted. Ordering was easy on the website. The roller blinds arrived promptly and fitted like a glove. Great product and easy to install. Highly recommended.

Tanya

TanyaCentral, SA

Quality Blinds.

Ordering was very easy online. Ordered 2 blinds, 1 kitchen and 1 for main bedroom. Beautifully made with quality fittings and metal chains not plastic. Had ordered a third blind for 2nd bedroom from another online company and you really do get what you pay for, that blind had plastic pull cords and not as good quality as Blinds Online. Self instillation was easy as all easy to follow instructions were provided. Totally recommend Blinds Online.

Adrian R

Adrian RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to order and beautiful blinds

Website instructions provided all the information to help me measure correctly. Images online showed accurate color and texture of fabrics. Ordering was easy, delivery was fast. Blinds online emailed me during the manufacture and delivery process, to keep me informed. Instructions online showed us how to install correctly. The sunfilter lining provides good insulation against heat and cold without complete block out (which is perfect). We love the navy linen blinds for our teenage son's room!!

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Matthew W.Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives