Tuiss Blinds Online

Tuiss Blinds Online (page 3 of 179)

4.8 (1,421)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,494)
    4.8 (1,161)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (1,479)

Lisa Adam

Lisa AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the free colour samples. Love the end product.

I ordered at least six colour samples to weigh my options and they arrived in the mail super quickly. I found all the information, measuring guide, and installation instructions very clear and helpful, and ordering was simple. Love my blinds.

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

easy and great quality

super easy to measure, order and install. really happy with the quality of the blinds also. i will be ordering more for other windows.

Billy Carey

Billy CareyIllawarra, NSW

Simply beautiful!!

Service, quality and exact detail to measurements for easy "self" installation, perfect!! worth every one of five stars and thank you. Bill Carey Nowra

claudia

claudiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new blinds!

Great, clear website. Easy to navigate and super easy ordering process.
I had a few queries and the customer service was excellent.
Great quality blinds. My mum and sister both ended up ordering too!

Peter B.

Peter B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect

Excellent quality and remarkably easy to fit. Four rooms , five blinds done in few hours by me, not tradesman.
Couldn't be happier.

Cissy L.

Cissy L.South West, WA

Very Impressed!

Panel Blind
Every process of this order, from your website navigation and ordering with measurements (which I found so easy) delivery (on time) with exceptional packaging, quality and value for money, world class! We installed our own with instruction sheet supplied with a minumum of fuss.
Thank you so much.
Love my new blind!

Fay

FayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always easy to deal with

Very happy with product always easy to deal with delivery was also easy and was on time tracking was informative

A room changer!

It was easy to navigate to find what I needed, and receiving the samples certainly made for an error free choice.

Bernie

BernieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service! Perfect fit!

We installed our own blinds. Instructions were easy. We did notice that some blinds had different mountings/colours. Not sure why.

Find out how Tuiss Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Perfect fit easy installation very satisfied.

It was easy to navigate through the site the blinds was Installed smoothly the results are exactly what I needed. Thanks

Sarah

Sarah

Excellent quality and price

Have ordered a number of blinds now from Blinds online and they are great - timely in delivery and exactly what we ordered. Great price as well.

Barbara

BarbaraPerth, WA

Perfect.

Found exactly what I was looking for without any problems. The product is perfect wished I had gotten one sooner. No problems at all and it arrived sooner than estimated. So happy.

Rockstar

RockstarHobart, TAS

Exactly as measured. Good quality at a fantastic price. Was able to match very closely to the colour of the other blinds

Easy to navigate and place an order in the website. It was also easy to install. Very quick delivery too.

Good service and a good product

We have used Blinds Online for number of years and we have always been happy with the ordering process and the quality of the blinds. I’ve always installed the blinds myself, the instructions are clear and all the necessary brackets and fasteners are supplied. All in all a good product.

Ton

TonIllawarra, NSW

Loved my new blinds

I was worried about picking a colour online to match our paint colour but it was a perfect match. Blind colour was true to the online swatch. Ordering online was easy. The blinds fit perfect to our non standard window sizes and were easy to install. Estimate of production of blinds and delivery was as stated. Very happy customer.

Beautiful fabric

Found it very easy to navigate & order curtains online. Very pleased with the new curtains and easy to install ourselves. The delivery company maybe need to be more careful as the box was badly damaged underneth luckily curtains wrapped in bubble wrap which helped them from being damaged.

Fantastic Honeycomb Blinds!

Easy to order, blinds a perfect fit. Does what they say, keeps the house cool on hot days and warm on cooler days.

Dianne Jones

Dianne Jones

always great service and quality

Have ordered several blinds of varying sizes and materials through this company. Have always been extremely happy with the quality and service

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful curtains!!

I googled the type of material I wanted for my new bedroom curtains ( velvet) and Blinds Online was one that came up. It was easy to navigate their page and follow instructions to ensure my order was accurate and their prices were competitive. I had a last minute change of mind with the colour after putting my order in and had a very helpful person responding successfully to my request. The curtains arrived within the given time frame and I totally love them !!! They are beautiful and very well made and hang perfectly- very happy!

Sandra C.

Sandra C.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect

Easy and very straight forward to put in place , made with quality products. Fabric is lovely and hangs beautifully . Very happy!

Rick

Rickasked

Hi, I cant fit bracket flush in my recess because of the nut that holds the blind rack clamp?
Any ideas?

Tuiss Blinds Online
Matthew W.Tuiss Blinds Online

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for your question.

Which type of blind are you trying to fit and I can then ensure you get the correct information.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Walsh

Tuiss Blinds Online.

ALKasked

Am looking to use their services so am wondering if someone can comment on quality of their sheer curtains and ease of installation.

Bilal Hares
Bilal Hares

Look i can't comment on curtains, but with blinds, vetical and roller, quality is top level honestly. Railing is sturdy and strong and fabrics they use look beautiful. Im sure they dont compromise on any of their products.

Also installation took no more than 5 minutes per blinds

ALK

Thanks Bilal. Am also looking to use their blinds so am very happy to hear you comment on quality and ease of installation.

njt28san

njt28sanasked

Hi

I’m considering buying the William Morris roller blind strawberrry thief. It is for my kitchen area. I’m not sure what backing to get. I don’t want the neighbour to see in but I do want to have some heat resistance and thinking thermal? I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld

Get an answer from our members and Tuiss Blinds Online representatives