Blinds Online
4.8 from 3,018 reviews

3,018 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (973)

Pam S

Pam SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

The search for blinds is simple, put in your measurements and you get a quote, place and pay for your order. The delivery was quick and the blinds fit perfect. Its a simple and basic order and delivery service, and the product is excellent. Thank you once again.

David Kumar

David KumarHunter Region, NSW

Feedback-supply of vertical blinds

Blinds were supplied as per measurement and installed by me. Fitted with ease. The one suggestion I would make is improvement to your blind dimensions field, it should include a line asking for ‘how much clearance would you like from the floor to the bottom of the vertical slats. I had to adjust the slat length to allow sufficient clearance.

Great product, perfect fit, fast delivery.

Ordered a free sample. Ordered one blind as a test (duo blockout), installed myself, really happy as it looked amazing. ordered 3 more and will order the final two soon enough when I save a little more. Couldn’t be happier.

Find out how Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very smooth & easy to order online. Blind arrived in good time. Fitted well, snug fit. Winder chain is much too long though. Would definitely use again when the need arises.

Nikki

NikkiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Simple and easy

Process to order the blinds was easy to follow. Was doing a full house of blinds and most of the windows were different sizes but ordering was easy. Once delivered ( in a timely manner) it was easy to know which blind went where as they were all marked appropriately with the rooms as I had put on the order. Installation was simple and easy and the blinds fitted perfectly. Would totally recommend

Nalla

NallaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very pleased

Fits as measured. Prompt delivery. Looks fantastic. Very pleased wit service and final product. Dresses the room well. Happy to recommend and Look forward to shopping again. Thank you very much

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent- fits perfectly!

Very easy to order, delivered promptly and installation was a breeze. They also look great! I would recommend this service / company to others that are looking to buy blinds. Good job

Great service great blinds

Excellent quality blinds which fit perfectly as per our requested specifications and they arrived on time and with nil issues. In addition easy to install and a great addition to the room decor.

Custom made blinds perfectly made

Easy to navigate website as the options are intuitive. Product arrives in reasonable time, very well packaged and protected. Product was also easy to install. Would definitely recommend to save the hassle of actually going to shop and negotiate with shop assistant

Find out how Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

We will go back to Blinds online again and again

We have now replaced all of our window dressings using blinds online and are thrilled with the result. The price is great considering the quality, great designs and service. When we had one blind with a broken fitting, it was dealt with very promptly and efficiently. Strongly recommended and we will use the company again.

Jernej

JernejSydney, NSW

Convenient, affordable, lots of choice

The site is nicely laid out and it has all the information you need to know about how to measure and instal the blinds. Installation was so easy. The first one is the tricky one, after then I put the brackets in the recess without measuring and all 10 blinds fit in first time.

Sue

SueSoutheast, SA

Brilliant roman blinds

I have renovated my house and replaced everything with roman blinds. Easy to order. Delivered to my door within timeframe.I fitted all easily. All fitted perfectly. Price excellent and very competitive for custom fit. Very happy and highly recommend.

Leah A.

Leah A.Hobart, TAS

Excellent product and would recommend to everyone

Everything was seamless and easy to order and install. Will be using again shortly for another property. Blinds arrived quickly and with easy to follow instructions. Look great and a cheap price when compared to others.

Pipngyp

PipngypCentral Queensland, QLD

The process was easy & the result was excellent!

After looking through the very comprehensive range of styles & colours we decided to order a sample. The sample size was small and we decided to opt for a different colour. Measuring was simple and online ordering was painless. The resulting Blind has complemented our window trim perfectly and is a snug fit.
Putting it up took only a few minutes.

Trudy

TrudyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing for it to be so easy to order blinds made to order and high quality

Installation easy with the guide provided, the fit is perfect, better than trying to purchase a blind that doesn't fit standard size from other stores :-) SOOOO VERY HAPPY Thank you

Tammy G.

Tammy G.Tasmania

Happy customer

Product was made to measure spot on with my measurements, perfect fit, easy to install, quality finish, delivery efficient and safe, product arrived in very good condition. Impressed with service and a very happy customer.

just what we needed

very easy to navigate online store,blinds were very easy to install and they fitted perfectly very happy with the price, product was spot on,would highly recommend you guys, would not hesitate to order from you again

Janelle

JanelleSydney, NSW

Perfect

Once again purchased with blinds online cannot fault, ordered curtains and Roman blind look fantastic, material as per picture, easily hung, quick turn around time, will continue to recommend to friends

Kevin P

Kevin PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, just what I wanted

The product was well made and exactly as described when I made the order. It came qithin 2 weeks and was exactly the right size. Installation was quite easy for an average DIY person like me.
Happy to recommend

chadwicktracey

chadwicktraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality, perfect fit

Roman blinds delivered in timely manner, there was no delay. They took 2 working weeks to arrive.
Perfect fit and great quality, colours were very similar to online pictures.
Very easy to put up, would highly recommend and I would definitely buy again.

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au

Nicol

Nicolasked

I'm looking at getting the Honeycomb blinds in a white just wondering about cleaning
Nicol

Jennyasked

Hi, I’ve been looking at alternatives for blinds on northern sliding doors and western facing windows. I came across zebra blinds. Seems like a great solution rather than double blinds or blinds plus curtains. But they don’t seem popular - I’ve never seen them anywhere and none of my friends know of them. I’m nervous about buying something that doesn’t seem to have founds a market? Anything you can tell me about these blinds and if they’ve been successful with customers. Thank you, Jenny

Blinds Online
Matthew W.Blinds Online

Hi Jenny,

Thanks so much for your question.

This product is a fantastic product for both privacy and dimming out the light. With the Double-layer, you can line up the sheer and opaque strips in any way you want to let in as much light as you need. That means you can enjoy the view, enjoy the sun or enjoy your privacy all with one blind. You can pick from our Enjoy Dimouts with Blockout backing or our regular Enjoys with lovely light filtering fabric.

If you go to our site https://www.blindsonline.com.au/zebra-roller-blinds and click on the colour you like you can order 10 samples for free, that way you can ensure you are choosing the right colour for your home.

If you need any assistance what so ever, you can contact us directly on 1300 761 179 or send us an email to sales@blindsonline.com.au and we will help you as much as you need.

Have a lovely and safe day.

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Walsh

Jenny

Thanks Matthew. Sound like the perfect solution so am surprised ive never seen them anywhere. I guess I’ll think about it.

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives