Tuiss Blinds Online

Tuiss Blinds Online (page 4 of 167)

4.8 (1,199)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,271)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (1,261)

Larissa

LarissaMid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy

The ordering process was very simple.
We were very happy with the quality of blinds.
We will order again.
We would recommend Blinds on Line.

KazG

KazGPerth

Very Happy

We are very happy with our blinds. They are true to the picture on the website and getting free samples was very helpful for our colour choice. We did get a tradie friend to install for us, as we wanted them to look good!

Great product!

Thanks for a super product! Great blinds, easy to install, well made with prompt delivery. We are really happy with your wonderful service and quality blinds. It really helped having the fabric samples sent before ordering our roman blinds online.
Our new blinds look great! We'll be highly recommending your company to others.
Thanks again.

Peter

PeterVictoria

A great fit

Arrived on time and they were easy to install. It’s always a great result with this company’s product. Very content customer.

Izzy

IzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my blind, fits perfectly in the space.

Needed a new blind during COVID. Prompt making and delivery. Very happy with the finished product. Measurements are perfect t for my window.

Amanda

AmandaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great price and service

I have now completed my second order with blinds online and are more than happy, their products and service is awesome. I’m sure there will be more purchases in the future.

Nev

NevIllawarra, NSW

Quality Blinds Online

The online process is seamless and easy to navigate. Great measurement instructions are included. The fit of the blind was straight forward and quick to do. The only drawback has been a longer delivery time due to COVID then my experience with orders at other times.

Quality Blinds

I ordered two custom made roller blinds from Tuiss Blinds Online and I couldn't be happier with the quality. They look Fantastic! Their website was easy to navigate, it detailed how to measure your windows correctly. I measured my windows four times before I submitted my order. My well packaged blinds arrived three weeks later and were easy to install using the instructions provided. I Highly recommend this company.

Diane

DianeSouthwest, VIC

The blinds are perfect, fast delivery and a great price.

The online measure and ordering were very clear and straightforward, and the result was perfect. I am very happy with my first-time experience and would not hesitate to use Blind Online again.

ralph sikic

ralph sikic

Great product.

Was amazed with the Perfect fit. Easy install. Product is of excellent quality. Quick service and delivery. Recommend this product to everyone.

Barry

BarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome stuff!!

It was simply awesome!! The whole process was too easy. And the quality of blind is really good. Definitely going to buy some more stuff for my future projects. AWESOME!!

Andrew H

Andrew HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EASY, EASY, EASY !!!

Can't describe the whole process other than EASY, EASY, EASY.
Ordering was a breeze. Instructions on how to measure were easy to follow and website was easy to navigate.
My blind was delivered in no time at all.
Simple to install with easy to follow instructions.
Would definitely recommend ordering through Blinds Online.

Jaytee

JayteeTasmania

Sun shade blinds

These blinds were perfect exactly what we needed easy to install, we are able to see out, whilst keeping the harsh sun out

Robyn Porter

Robyn PorterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great blinds, Great company

Just received my 4 new sunscreen blinds. They look great. I have purchased most of my blinds from blinds online, for this home and our previous home and they all have been excellent. Their customer service and after sales service is very good. Can't give them enough stars

Kazza

KazzaMid North Coast, NSW

Change your delivery company!

More than happy with the product but the delivery company was terrible. Delivery was a week late, and they refused to deliver to my address but drove past the street.
UPDATE- have to spoken to Matt from Blinds Online, he was so helpful and is looking into the delivery company. Highly recommend this business.

Ian

IanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Vertical Blinds

Arrived in the time frame they said and install was quite easy. Great service. Highly recommend and will use again. :-)

Liz S.

Liz S.Sydney, NSW

So happy with my new blinds!

After realising I would need custom-sized Venetian blinds for my two front windows, I searched online for an affordable solution. Blinds Online had a good range of colours and gave me a chance to enter the dimensions to get an immediate quote. Although the wait for delivery was a few weeks, I was given an accurate ETA upfront so wasn't left wondering when they would arrive. I was so excited to finally get them and now that they are installed I couldn't be happier. The tape detail gives them a lovely premium look, and they fit and function perfectly. So happy! Thank you.

So pleased, I bought more!

I was really happy with everything. I ordered samples and they arrived quickly and ordered just one blind to start with. I was so pleased I ordered another 4. The site is easy to use and order from, the quality of the blinds were fantastic and they’re super easy to install. Would happily recommend these guys.

First time blind buyer

Was nervous about ordering blinds over the internet as had never ordered blinds before. But followed online instructions and all worked out perfect. Very happy with quality and fit. Am already looking at ordering more.

blitz7618

blitz7618Western Australia

Great Blind

Easy ordering process and blind delivered as described. Blind was packed well and the colour was perfect and as shown on the website. Great quality and fitted perfectly.

ALKasked

Am looking to use their services so am wondering if someone can comment on quality of their sheer curtains and ease of installation.

Bilal Hares
Bilal Hares

Look i can't comment on curtains, but with blinds, vetical and roller, quality is top level honestly. Railing is sturdy and strong and fabrics they use look beautiful. Im sure they dont compromise on any of their products.

Also installation took no more than 5 minutes per blinds

ALK

Thanks Bilal. Am also looking to use their blinds so am very happy to hear you comment on quality and ease of installation.

njt28san

njt28sanasked

Hi

I’m considering buying the William Morris roller blind strawberrry thief. It is for my kitchen area. I’m not sure what backing to get. I don’t want the neighbour to see in but I do want to have some heat resistance and thinking thermal? I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld

robert p

robert pasked

i brought an outdoor blind left handed need to make it right is this possible

Get an answer from our members and Tuiss Blinds Online representatives