Sunblock Blinds for Bathroom

Super easy to order and a huge choice of fabrics to choose from.
Received blinds, easy to install fitted well.
Awesome quality and what i ordered is what I got !
Highly recommend Blinds Online

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy fit Blockout blind at a great price

From navigating Blinds Online, to getting a quote, ordering & installing the blind, the process was very easy. Fully installed in under 10 minutes & perfect fit. I was impressed with the whole process & product. Will definitely recommend Blinds Online as an alternative supplier for their windows.

Love the blinds

Easy navigation of store with different fabrics easily defined;
Easy to install ourselves, support spot on, very friendly and efficient staff when telephoned;
Very Impressed with the fast service on the delivery.

Venetian Blinds

Easy to order online. Fantastic from order to receipt. Installed ourselves and a perfect fit. Great for the caravan. Will definitely use Blinds Online again if needed. Plenty of colour choices to choose from to match decor.

Great purchase

Our new blinds are perfect, they were easy to fit and look great. They arrived fairly quickly and were exactly what we wanted. Will definitely purchase again from Blinds Online!

OK

Love my purchase

A lovely blind for my kitchen, beautiful and fits 100%. I am very happy with the prompt service and quality of the product. Will definately order from Blindsonline again. Thank you very much!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to order and happy with the blind

Was very easy to order on the website; great range of patterns and colours. Blind arrived in good time, and we are very happy with the quality and how it looks (picture was accurate). My husband said it was very easy to install.

Top Quality Product

I was very happy with the product service and delivery. Everything was there for us to put our binds in place when they arrived. And they looked great once installed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Second time i have ordered a blind and i was again very satisfied with the product and service. I would not hesitate to recommend blinds online. Instructions for installation were easy to follow.

Just what I wanted

i am very pleased with blinds online and I have recommended them to others who asked where i purchased mine from. The blind I ordered is perfect and exactly what I wanted and delivered in good time.

Great service and products

Easy to order. Blinds measured and fitted myself with no issues. They all fit perfectly. Great service. Highly recommended. Will definitely buy again from this online store. Communication and delivery process was as expected. Thanks.

Disappointed

The ordering and delivery was excellent. Installation was simple. Very disappointed with how thin the material is and the thermal backing. I can't see how the blind would have any thermal properties at all.

Terrible
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Good morning Barb, Thank you for your feed back on your order. Could you please send me your order details to matthew@blindsonline.com.au so that I can look into your order straight away. Thanks in advance. Kindest Regards, Matthew Walsh

Will definately use again

Website was easy to navigate
wide selection of styles and colours
There is clear information about choosing styles, measuring, ordering and delivery
Ended up with a quality blind that was easy to install and looks good.

First class service! Very impressed. Thank you Blinds Online

I was very impressed with my blind and how easy it was to install. This is the second blind that I have got from Blinds Online and I would recommend them very highly.

Excellence 100%

I am extremely pleased with the quality of the blinds I purchased with Blinds Online. Price was excellent as was the accuracy of my order. Delivery was prompt and great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great quality blinds, good value for money. Communication about delivery needs to improve.

Great quality blinds, good value for money. Communication about delivery needs to improve I only got an email saying blinds were dispatched and two days later a man came to my door and delivered goods without a call or email confirming time and date of delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to order, quick to deliver, awesome blind

It was easy to find an order the blind I wanted, and it was delivered early. It was really easy to install, and looks brilliant. We ordered a really long blind, and the action is smooth and easy to use.

Great service and quality

Can't fault Blinds Online. Range, price, super easy installation. I chose the hot air balloons design. Combined with a first class paint from Darryl Hathaway, my sister's room looks AMAZING!!!

recently purchased venitian blinds

The web site is very easy to navigate.
One minor issue that was taken care of while I was on the line [handled very well]
I installed the blinds,It was easy
the blinds have been an ideal fit they improve the ambience of the rooms where they are fitted no end.One happy customer!

Blind purchased for ensuite

The store is very easy to navigate. I had no issues post purchase. The blind was easy to install as the instructions were very clear. Would highly recommend this store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

What brackets do blinds online use, do they have slimline brackets? They don't seem to have hardware a catalogue
All the hardware comes with the blinds and very easy to install. Not sure what you mean by slimline but it seems to be very unobtrusive.

Hi, I want to purchase curtains for my children's bedroom. We are currently looking at Bijou - Linen Oatmeal. Both block out and thermal performance are very important - we live in Tasmania and the glass is 60's plate glass (not double glazed). Do I select thermal or blockout?Looking forward to getting the answers so we can hit send! Regards Jenn
We live in Northern Victoria and our nights can get down to less than 0°C in the winter and the days more than 40°C in the summer. We also have 60's glass. The blockout seems adequate at the moment. Our (grown up) kids like the bedrooms to be darker at night so that is why i chose the blockout. I have never used thermal. The blockout seems adequate for both hot and cold weather. Spend the money on an electric blanket to take the chill off the bed before bedtime and then use a good doona. Our house is not a cold house though. Hope this experience helps. I could use some Tasmanian weather at the moment. We are about to have six days with an average temperature of 42°C. Good luck with your decision Jenn.Thank you for insights Brolga, I think I will go with the blockout. Hilariously I have been inn Albury since Sunday so I know exactly what you are saying about the heat and the need for some Tasmanian freshness :) Keep cool today Regards Jenn

Will it make more of a difference of I add a block out blind and a blockout curtain (drapes) to make a room cooler?

Similar listings