Blindsville

Blindsville

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)
Kbjm

KbjmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful job

Working in the industry staff are friendly and go over every aspect thoroughly, product quality is very good as well as the guidance given by sales representative. Better than the bigger more known companies.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service and brilliant product

Shane was friendly and professional during all phases of the purchase and installation. The cassette blockout blinds are perfect- excellent coverage and look fantastic. I would recommend Blindville to anyone.

Susan

Susan

Great product

I had a great experience with Blindsville. They are very nice to deal with and always answer your calls. I love my shutters and blinds and they were installed when they said they would be. Overall I am very happy with the service I received.

Megan

Megan

Fantastic

Great service, great price and quality product. We are very happy. [Name Removed] took the time to go through all our options and show us the different products, he made recommendations based on what we wanted and was very helpful throughout the whole process.

Great price and product!

Since the initial enquiry, Blindsville have been amazing. The sales person [Name Removed] was just amazing to deal with when she came to my home to quote some roller blinds. Then i had [Name Removed] out to install the blinds a couple of weeks later and was equally as great. Great stuff guys! Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, Great service, Great sale person.

Our sale person [Name Removed] was very very helpful and a pleasure to work with, was fully across the product, and made some very good suggestions, would definitely recommend them. The blinds look great and are of a very high quality. Would use them again.

Amazing Service- Very Happy

We cannot speak more highly of the services we received from the team at Blindsville. Special mention to [Name Removed], she was so professional and an absolute pleasure to work with she had a wealth of knowledge and was able to assist us in choosing the perfect blinds for our new home and have everything done in the agreed timeframe. I have already recommended [Name Removed] to friends and family. Thank you again [Name Removed]!

Julie & Shae

stevie c.

stevie c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and quick service

[Name Removed] was super lovely and helpful, brought everything to you so you could choose all your options and installation was pretty quick. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very happy with their service.

Raymond

RaymondGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, install, service and price

Find out how Blindsville compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Brilliant product, sensational service.

[Name Removed] from Blindsville was fantastic from start to finish. She provided a free initial consult on site and very affordable prices. The blinds were installed after hours and with great precision. Very impressed :)

Marky

MarkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and speed with finished product

From the quote to the installation everything went very smoothly and we couldnt have asked for anything more!! [Name Removed] was very patient at the quote while our 3 kids were running riot aswell, thanks again guys

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very friendly easy to deal with company. Thanku for my amazing blinds.. they are just what i wanted.. thankyou again.

The wait time wasnt long at all.. and installation was included in the price.. very satisfied with my purchase. When [name removed] came for our first consultation she was very professional and so friendly and helpful.

Mia

MiaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing Quality and Service

The service we've received from start to end has been amazing!! [Name removed] was always quick to respond and was really time-flexible! The blinds are really lovely quality and the installation was quick and really well done. Will definitely recommend!

Olga.Monastirski

Olga.MonastirskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. We love it!

My assistant was very helpful discussing with me the colour choices and going through the price range. The installation was done flawlessly. From the minute I rang to find out about a quote to the installation process all was handled very professionally and a timely manner. Very impressive service. Well done! very much!

Dalibor

DaliborGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice blinds can't see my neighbours anymore

After reviewing few blind companies we decided to go with Blindsville. Combination of fabrics and colours was the decoding factor in the end. [Name Removed] kept is informed of the installation schedule and delivered as promised. Happy to recommend to others.

Surprising results

Sort of knew what we wanted but thought we'd never afford it, or if our ideas were even possible. But [Name Removed] suggested some surprising options. Brilliant, can't wait for completion.

Kalaiselvi R.

Kalaiselvi R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn’t be happier

The service provided by Blindsville was impeccable. [Name Removed] was always very easy to contact and happy to answer any questions. There was a large range of products to choose from and [Name Removed] was honest when giving advice. I highly recommend Blindsville and will use them again in the future.

Michael T.

Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely awesome

Absolutely awesome products and even better people with excellent service fantastic and easy to deal with
Couldn't have done it without your help and professionalism
Couldn't have asked for more

aaron s.

aaron s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer services very impressed

Blinds look fantastic huge range to choose from very happy with the customer service and installation I was behind in payment yet they accommodated to me and where very understanding. Recommend to all wanting affordable blinds

Happyuser

HappyuserGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my blinds and curtains !

The level of service I got from [Name Removed] was fantastic .. she has an eye for detail and was instrumental in helping me choose the right color scheme and fabric for my house