Blockout Blinds
4.3 from 1,434 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (234)

Rob

Rob

Woeful Product & Afterservice

The worst company we have ever used. TWO years to rectify problem after problem. Will never utilise company again. Demand FULL payment BEFORE installation. Refuse to return calls. Buyer beware.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

GundayKK

GundayKKVictoria

Very Good

I was had a very pleasant experience dealing with Blockout Blinds when having new blinds installed for my home. They we’re very eager to help us out through the decision process to find which blinds suited our house the best.

They provided a seamless service that inspired confidence in my order whilst waiting upon manufacture. The wait was not too long either. The blinds were made quickly and we received them in perfect condition.

The install took place and we couldn’t have had a better day, so happy with the blinds and very happy with the service that we were provided with.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great advises to transform the interior of your home

It was my parents that recommended this company to me and I'm just glad they did coz I didn't know anything about home improvements and stuff like that. My apartment looked so dull when we first moved in, and after I got a quote from blockout blinds up to the installation, the transformation was mesmerizing! My friends couldn't believe at how different my apartment looks and feels, and they too are getting quotes from these guys.

Gayle Pearce

Gayle PearceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is great, just like the first time we used this company

This is the second time that we used this company and the excellent service we got from the first time was just great till this latest order we did. Felix was very professional at his work and the advises we got from him were amazing.

Now the shutters have been installed and we're about to order from them again, this time for our daughter's home at Geelong. Awesome service from blockout blinds as always.

BelGrans

BelGransVictoria

Highly Recommend

Blockout Blinds has been a great blind company to deal with. We only had a small order with them but still found them to be very accommodating and easy.

They made the whole process simple and easy to follow. Choosing the design for our blinds as well as selecting what kind of blind we wanted was very easy with the help of their representative.

The install went by with a breeze and without issue. The service that they provide is next to none in the blinds industry here in Victoria.

Fantastic.

Cecilia R

Cecilia RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Competitively priced, sturdy materials

I was looking for a competitive manufacturer for renewing the look of our home and I found Blockout Blinds. Their design consultants and online chat were great help to find the perfect shades for every room in the house at a very competitive price. I'm happy with our new shades now! Highly recommended.

Jon Earsman

Jon EarsmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reasonably priced for our budget

Outstanding service from this company! We never had any issues regarding the ordering process all the way through installation. The cafe blinds were just gorgeous that it changed the way how our house appeared and in a good way. Now we're ordering shutters for our guest houses and we'll never hesitate using blockout blinds again.

BernSains

BernSainsVictoria

Great Experiences

I had a fabulous experience dealing with Blockout Blinds when having my new blinds designed and installed. It was amazing being able to pick and choose the various options that I was provided with and it made it very easy to pinpoint what I think really suited my house.

Once I had decided on my blinds, the details were sent off to be turned into what I had envisioned. Once they were ready, I was contacted, and the install prep and procedure began. My install was booked and then awaited the arrival of the installer.

They arrived within the window provided and did an excellent install job and I couldn’t be happier with their work.

I would recommend to anyone.

Geoff and Seona

Geoff and SeonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service from start to finish

These guys are awesome in the sense that the whole experience & transaction were very smooth and seamless! Now my home looks amazing thanks to the new awnings and cafe blinds they installed. Very impressive work from these guys.

J. Underwood

J. UnderwoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great awnings, great price

It's amazing how a simple awning can change the look of your home! The quality of the materials look durable and now we need not contend with the usual blinds to get rid the blinding bright sun. The installer even taught us how to properly close them awnings in case of a windy day. Our experience with this company is great, we'll call them again for the ziptraks.

MareeN8

MareeN8Victoria

Brilliant Blinds

I heard of Blockout Blinds through their radio advertisements and I am so happy that I decided to get my new blinds through them.

My blinds are of an amazing quality and were installed to a lovely standard. They even removed my old blinds that were in place and then installed the new ones.

The team at Blockout Blinds are lovely people and I was very pleased with the service that they provided me. Best blinds company that I’ve dealt with.

Sandy79

Sandy79Victoria

Amazing Service

My husband and I found Blockout Blinds through a stand at our local shopping centre. After being impressed with the products that they offered we opted to have a measure and quote done for the back of our house.

We had a man come to our house and discuss products with us. Finally, we settled on what we bought and couldn’t be happier.

The service from the man was very excellent and we are so pleased with how the blinds turned out. They look great.

Can’t recommend them more.

TonyCarso

TonyCarsoVictoria

Great Company

I turned to Blockout Blinds after trying my luck with some other blinds companies around Melbourne and I was pleasantly surprised with the excellent level of service and quality of product from them.

The roman blinds that I had decided on with their consultant look fantastic and I can’t have hoped for anything better.

I would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to get new blinds for their home.
Excellent service and great product.

Sundae

SundaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Experience, Damaged My Property, Total Rip Off

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing!!!

Worst company ever. Kept stuffing up order. Taking up to 4 months to install two small window awnings. I had to keep following up progress as no prompt updates would be made on their end. Several fails ensued initial stuff up. Will not prioritise install even if they fail numerous times on their end.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very smooth transaction from phone call, to measure and quote, and finally installation

I was amazed at the transformation that the new roller blinds did to my home. Paul was very polite and professional when he did the measure. The transaction was seamless and smooth from start to finish. And now we're about to have some plantation shutters installed to our guest house! These guys are highly recommended.

B. Armstrong

B. ArmstrongSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service and home transformation

I don't normally write reviews, but I am compelled to share how great of an experience I had with this company. I was initially enquiring about getting someone to fix my existing blinds, until I was advised if I would prefer to change the look of my home completely.

Doubtful, I asked Jarryd which product he'd recommend until I gave him the go.

Come installation day, I was just awe-smacked in the face at how different my house looked and in a good way! These guys do know what they're doing. I even advised Jarryd how much I am willing to spend, and the new blinds just fit right in my bill! Awesome company, I would say.

J.wilson

J.wilsonSouthwest, VIC

Fair price for a new look to my home

Stylish and excellently functional! I love the new roller blinds that they installed recently and it felt like they knew absolutely just what I needed in my home. The price I had to pay was fair for the quality and assistance that I've gotten from these guys.

Lisa Beuffer

Lisa BeufferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to deal with and impressive outcome

This company is just great and very easy to deal with! I had them remove the old blinds from the previous owners and the new ones just completely changed the way my home looks. Getting them to provide a quote was very easy and their tradesman was very polite.

Shazzie6

Shazzie6Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor customer service but brilliant blinds

My mums first contact and blinds were a bad example of customer service support. Installers fantastic. After installing she waited a further 6 weeks for battery so she couldn’t use blinds. So total of almost 5mth from consult and paying $$
She was told for her second lot of blinds she would be high priority but only failing again with communication and time line.
The installers were fantastic and the blinds amazing but very hard to recommend a 4-5 mth process to get blinds installed. Even when company had full payment of $$$. So disappointing.