Blockout Blinds

Blockout Blinds (page 2 of 72)

4.3 from 1,426 reviews

4.3

1,426 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (224)

S Rode

S RodeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgraceful job delivered by Blockout Blinds.

not happy

curtis.watson

curtis.watsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Woeful!

Blockout Blinds Cellular Blinds excellent

The staff at block out blinds were knowledgeable and friendly. Linda in the office went above and beyond and Heine did an excellent installation. Cellular blinds are doing an excellent job in keeping the heat out in summer and the heat in over the winter.

Mark Pickering

Mark PickeringGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting for blinds to be fixed

My current rental has these blinds outside one day the wind ripped it at bottom,and it was not that windy,my landlord has been trying to contact them for few months to fix,and one of the poles is missing a bolt,she paid outright for whole job,still waiting for this to be replaced or repaired,can't have them down so they not being used,at the moment 7k of blinds is hanging in the air

POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE, QUALITY AND SERVICE

This is my second review of this terrible company.. Today is the 6th January (my birthday) i thought finally after SEVEN MONTHS of them bringing my curtains 6 TIMES they were to be installed TODAY (ha ha) but once again they are not coming as no-one seems to know why my curtains are not ready.. I asked for a refund, but this company does not do refunds, they just take your money upfront and delivering NOTHING...Please never order anything from Blockout Blinds if you want satisfaction. I am awaiting a call from the General Manager.

No service from Block Out Blinds!

High pressure on site salesman offered "great deal" if I sign up today. Living in rural area, I welcomed opportunity to have a quote in my home. I signed up, but when I changed my mind, within the three day cooling off period, there was no answer at the office number. The days passed, and then they demanded upfront payment. I refused but later agreed to buy anyway. Too much hassling. Reported first frayed blinbds. Eventually installed called in. Blinbds missing for 6 months, over the whole summer! Now, more frayed edges and no response to emails from April. Resending today (23 December 2019) with additional fraying. Office staff are in inept. NO follow up. Am sending to Consumer Affairs for full refund!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Poor Service and Product Quality

We went with this company because it is Australian owned and operated to support Australian businesses. Absolutely the wrong decision. After at least 4 visits to our house, and 6 months later we are still waiting for the blinds to be installed correctly. We are still waiting on 1 blind to be re-installed after it was made incorrectly and another blind was damaged prior to installation but installed anyway. The office girls are incompetent with messages and details not provided correctly to installers. Pathetic. What a debacle.

Phil
Phil

Francesca if you look up our surname - STENTEFORD from Safety Beach then you should have more than enough information.

Regards
Phil Stenteford

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service after installation.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Nicole Hall

Nicole HallCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I want to give blockout blinds zero stars. Very upsetting experience.

Blockout blinds has no integrity. Promise the world but deliver nothing. The girls in the office are incompetent and rude. Phone calls never returned.
Mistakes made on final payment by over $500 . I am still waiting for them to correct. I keep asking for my money back on my 50 percent deposit with no luck.
Most distressing experience

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blockout roller blind

Francesca was very friendly, helpful and provided a professional service and booked me a free no obligation appointment. Thanks Francesca. Looking forward to my appointment and to receive a quote for my bedroom window blind

Thanks for your help Francesca

Francesca was very helpful and answered all my questions regarding the product we wanted with out a problem, made it very easy to book a time for a free quotation, thanks Francesca

Blockout Blinds P.Blockout Blinds

The website is very easy to navigate through. found most of the items we needed for our new home.

Francesca was very accommodating and answered all my queries regarding the products we wanted. Made making appointment for free quotation hassle free. Hoping that everything will proceed smoothly in the future.

efc2070

efc2070Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Francesca !

Found website very helpful and process easy to set up. Hoping the rest of the process goes as smoothly. Great tips to ensure my quote is done perfectly. Thanks Francesca

Katy H.

Katy H.

Making your house a home was a quote from our design consultant.

Felix was our design consultant and we couldn't have been happier with his advice and suggestions. This is attributed to his experience, knowledge and listening patiently to our needs.
The whole process from booking the consult to installation was seamless. Thankyou

Chandan

ChandanGeelong

Worst experience

After I have seen their out outlet in Geelong left my details in the store. And after that they booked an appointment over the after 1 month. I was waiting whole morning the consultant Jarrod did not turn up and again they booked for next week after I called them. Again no turned up I wasted 2 days because of this worst company

Warren

WarrenVictoria

So happy the 1st time we came back again.

Great customer service from Francesca.
Cant wait for the blinds to finish off my house. Blockout Blinds did our 1st house and we have come back again as they were hassle free and have a great product.

Blockout Blinds P.Blockout Blinds

My initial contact with Gino to book in a design consultation was very pleasant and straightforward. He was courteous and friendly on the phone. So far, my dealings with Blockout Blinds have been great. Looking forward to receiving their quote...

Eric Z.

Eric Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service

Paul is very helpful and with good knowledge, he helped us to choose what we need and also give advice what looks better, thank you for your professional service Paul.

Just what I need!!

Great chat with Teaguan in shopping center who booked appointment quickly. She showed me range of fabrics and options and answered my questions with confidence and knowledge. She explained advantages of blinds and drapes

Lillyasked

Hi this is Lilly. Wondering why my comments are being rejected! I am a legitimate client in Bendgio who has had plantation shutters installed in Dec. Half broken. Interesting no comment back from them

Hi Lilly,

We do not have the ability to reject comments - this must be from Product Review itself.

In order to discuss your account and any concerns can you please email telltheboss@blockoutblinds.com.au or call 9720 0011 and we will be able to look into your account and assist with any concerns.

Kaitlyn Farrance - Blockout Blinds

Lilly

I have emailed tell the boss and Peter numerous times since Dec last year paid my deposit in July!!! No response. Going to vcat.

Hi Lilly,

Can you please provide the name on the quotation or the quotation number so that I can look into this for you? I cannot find any emails with the reference 'Lilly'.

You can either provide this in a response here, resend your email to telltheboss@blockoutblinds.com.au or direct message us on Product Review.

Kaitlyn Farrance - Blockout Blinds

Where are your plantation shutters made. I have asked this 3x now

Bev C.
Bev C.

I am not sure. Buy I would not buy anything from blockout blinds. I have been. Waiting for ,,8 months for my curtains. Got shutters ok

Lilly

They are hopeless aren't they. I'm on a payment plan... Thinking I'll stop payment till I'm satisfied. I ordered last July,, @?!":#

Roxy
Roxy

They are made in China.

Lillyasked

Where are your plantation shutters made

Get an answer from our members and Blockout Blinds representatives