Bloomex

Bloomex

2.3 from 4,260 reviews

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (858)

Very poor quality flowers

Received from a friend but flowers were almost dead before we opened the box. Shame friends spent good money in this product. Will not use this service for my friends

Barrie

BarrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service - use a local florist instead.

Flowers were delivered 3 days late. I think they went via ACT - although ordered from Melb to go to Warrnambool (Vic). Did not reply to my phone call. Live chat did get some action at last. Don't use them - use a local florist instead.

heidi

heidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect for all occasions

the website is very helpful , great range of all flowers and hampers offers additional extras if required.
Will use this company again as the flowers delivered are always as pictured . many thanks

Fiona G

Fiona GSouth East Queensland, QLD

missed flowers

I had the floral arrangement ordered however the rose and red bow were missing from the arrangement. Overall it was cute, but would have scored a 5 if those items werent missing.

Pitsa Calaitzopoulos

Pitsa CalaitzopoulosIllawarra, NSW

I choose this florist

I sent these flowers to my mom after receiving a great offer from Bloomex! They had so many options to choose from and I know my mom is going to love them.

carmel

carmelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good value

I came across this site on internet I was looking for flowers new baby I thought would be expensive as I have used others and were expensive I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to order and was nice and easy and quick

Worst Experience

Did not deliver on the day. Live chat is utterly useless - the only way you can talk to a live person is via China and they had no information to help. No Apology - Lied and said it was delivered when it wasn't. DO NOT USE.

Linda K.

Linda K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Boomex is a joke!!! And far from a funny joke grrr

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgraceful

If I could give this company a 0 I would .
Ordered flowers and chocolate for a birthday gift , the flowers were received one day early in an Australian post box , the sunflowers were dead with half of the petals gone. The chocolates were the wrong ones and when opened where white like old milk chocolate goes ... sent photos etc and the company would not do a refund but instead offered $50 voucher to use again on my $250 order

Amazing!!!

Beautiful flowers, fast delivery and an efficient website that is easy to navigate around. Never have any issues with this company and I have been able to use the same Company to deliver to different locations around Australia.

If I could give this disgrace of a company no stars, I would.

This company ripped off my mother and then actively ignored her (very valid) requests for a refund. They delivered flowers late, and then sent them to the wrong address. By the time they finally reached the intended they were dead. And now they have the nerve to ignore her. They are an utter disgrace. Off to the ACCC we go!

Kellie

KellieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So cute!

Gorgeous little mason jar arrangements at just the right price for a little 'thinking of you' gift.
This is the third purchase I've made from Bloomex and I would not go anywhere else. As usual I can't wait for my order to be delivered and to bring a smile to the recipient!
Thank you - look forward to using you again :)

KLB

KLBMid North Coast, NSW

Online Order

Simple and quick ordering process online and great prices.
Will be recommending bloomex to my friends and family . Looking forward to seeing the completed arrangement upon delivery , because, no doubt, my friend will take a pic immediately and send to me.

Leah R.

Leah R.South East Queensland, QLD

AAAA+++

wonderful bussiness
beautiful prepared flower arrangements as well as thoughtful gifts for just about every occasion, at unbelievably great and affordable prices...Fantastic delivery options and great customer service.
...1 Happy and satisfied shopper ...

Michelle V.

Michelle V.Illawarra, NSW

Will not use this service ever again

Still not sure whether the flowers were delivered or not. Received e-mail to say they could not be delivered on the date requested. I would get an upgrade & delivery fee would be refunded, given a different delivery date, days after I requested. Still have not received the refund! MV

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

It is our understanding that the flowers arrived on time.

It is our understanding that the flowers arrived on time. We will alert Bloomex as to the condition and appearance at a later time as we have not received information from the family. Our experience in the past has always been that the flowers you all send are exceptional. If not, we will let you know! We were pleased to hear from you and to know that the flowers would be arriving on time.

Love them.

The best selection, best prices, best customer service - this company stands by their product. I always purchase my flowers and specialty items thru Bloomex. Any issue that has arisen has been dealt with immediately and professionally. This company puts their customers satisfaction first - hands down!

S.Hall

S.HallSydney Surrounds, NSW

First time buying flowers online.

Travel a lot and never home. Let me Just say that my women loved them. She said the colors were beautiful pink and red. The message was a cute. Over all great experience

Great experience.

I didn’t have time to go to my local florist before Anniversary Day. My wife was pleasantly surprised when they were delivered. Everything was smooth and user friendly. And the price was actually cheaper than my local store!

Flowers arrived late and in poor shape

After ordering sympathy flowers for a friends passing for next day delivery, the flowers finally arrived 5 days later. They had been sent via Australia Post so even after the 5th day, they spent another day sitting at the post office. Absolutely ridiculous and a complete waste of money. I wouldn't waste my time again with this company.