2.3 (1,143)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,513)

Worst Flower Delivery Service Ever!!!

Did NOT deliver advertised product or deliver on time. Had to chase it up 4 times. Worst customer service. Do NOT use this service.

Mel Grant

Mel Grant Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

I have used this company several times and it’s has been perfect I have been very pleased with the service also. The only complaint would be they arrive very late in the day. Mel

Rotting Junk

We rejected the first delivery - the leaves were brown, flower heads dead, slime on the stems. The second just arrived, the delivery guy literally rings the bell and legs it, obviously he knows what is coming. This delivery was the second worst we have ever received, it was fractionally better than the previous one. The box is pretty but forget about the contents - just wasted money.

Bloomex disgrace

NannaSanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid this company

NannaSan

Already submitted details, twice no adequate respinse.

NEVER AGAIN

I ordered a sweet bunch of pink and white flowers for a long time friends birthday. It was delayed a day as "we have different couriers Tues to Fri"
I was informed my order was upgraded due to this.
Nice....I thought.
My friend received a wilted bunch of dark red with a few white daisies of varying lengths, with over half the petals missing from every flower and those that were there were bruised. A packet of generic chocolates were added as the "upgrade"
I am completely apalled at this. I just cried when I saw what she received. None of it resembled what I was led to believe I was ordering. 1st pic vs 2nd pic
I have profusely apologised to her on Bloomex behalf. NEVER NEVER AGAIN.

Sharon

SharonPeel, WA

Flowers

Beautiful just what I wanted. Great delivery time and amazing flowers. My friend loved them and delivery was on time

Shameful and disgraceful

Bloomex Scam Scum Stay Away From These Rogues

Melissa M.

Melissa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Use!

Do not use this florist!
I wish I had have read these reviews before I used this company.
I placed an order on the 28/2 to be delivered on the 1/3. I had to chase them up online on the 3/3 because the delivery still hadn't been completed. When they finally told me they'd delivered the flowers, I found that they'd been dropped at number 20 instead of number 28. My friend's neighbour had to take the flowers down to her house otherwise she would have never received them. The flowers I paid over $110 to be delivered were all crushed together and the roses were all bruised. Not good quality and not good service. Do not recommend!

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Service

Still sending substandard flowers

About 3 years ago I ordered flowers through Bloomex and they looked like supermarket rejects. Some of the flowers were immediately thrown out because they were so badly damaged.
The review by Dagmara H of Canberra refers to flowers sent to my mum. Totally not worth the money spent on them.
I note that most negative reviews receive the same platitudes. Not worth the time to respond.

Zwaantje

That is so crap. Bloomex hasn't and won't change their attitude. Not done it in 3 years? Not going to do it now.
No next time with Bloomex for me ever.

Jean

JeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

I have used Bloomex several times and have been very happy with them. The flowers have been of excellent quality.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

CNHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gift never got delivered

Do NOT use I ordered a gift a week ago and it never got delivered. I still have no answers as to why! Needed it delivered last week and had no confirmation it wasn’t delivered until speaking to the intended recipient. Extremely

Flower Lover

Great selection, affordable options, fast delivery. My family is always thrilled to get flowers and it's always nice to gift these when you can't be there to give them yourself.

bak

bakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fresh flowers

Flowers fresh and colourful arrangements. I like having variety and opportunity to add other items to the flowers I order.

Evanna A.

Evanna A.Perth, WA

Terrible service

Terrible service. I sent some flowers to my mother in law in south yunderup, they did not ring the bell to notify of delivery and threw the flowers in a glass vase over the fence. Of course the vase broke and flowers scattered everywhere. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE, WASTE OF YOUR MONEY. Doesn’t even deserve 1 star.

Helen L.

Helen L.Northern Region, NSW

Worst Customer Service Ever

Ordered some flowers and paid an extra $20 for next day delivery and the flowers never arrived. I called to speak to customer service to find out where they were and was hung up on 3 times. On my final call, I asked for a refund, was refused and hung up on again. The worst flower company I have ever dealt with and will never be using you again.

Tanille W.

Tanille W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service, do not use.

Ordered flowers for next day delivery, they had not arrived 4 days later. The flowers never arrived and they would not refund.

Nikolaiasked

When will I be getting my refund for order 1637141? I requested this multiple times and then was told that in order to receive the refund, the recipient needed to have kept the box: "we need to receive our label back to the address where order was delivered from within 7 days. You have all the requested information on the box. This will be at our expense. You need to call the same courier and give the tracking number."
This is SO UNREASONABLE that the recipient should have been keeping their dead flowers or the box! It's so unreasonable that I have to contact the courier and get the tracking number.
Not to mention, this option was not provided the first 20 times I asked for a refund, and apparently it's now well outside the 7 day period and NOW is when they want to provide me with the option of an expired refund?
Again, I want a refund for the full amount of order 1637141. When will I be getting this refund?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. We investigated your case properly. Your order was refunded in full. We do appreciate your business and assistance. We will do all our best to serve you much better next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Nikolai, have you actually received a refund?

judyasked

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

When can I have my money back?

Nikolai

No they don't want to refund money unless the recipient of your gift keeps the box and contacts the courier that delivered it. They're an absolute joke of a company. I'm currently fighting with them for the same reason. I want my money back!

BigL
BigL

You won't get a refund from them unless you go via your bank or consumer affairs in your state

judyasked

When can I have my money back?

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

Dear Judy,
Will you be so king to provide us your correct order number? This one does not exist.

judy

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives