Bloomex

Bloomex (page 2 of 47)

2.3 from 4,358 reviews

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (929)

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great Company

I have used Bloomex for years. They always provide lovely fresh flowers a with prompt delivery. I have recommended them to family who have also used their services and friends

Very good service

I found the whole process easy and quick respose with the online chat. Very friendly help when there was a small issue with delivery due to circumstances out of anyones control and offered credit for the mishap. Very good prices, i will be using them again!

Sarah and David Orlandi

Sarah and David OrlandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give no stars I would

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Second-hand Faded flower

DO NOT Deal with Them.
I ordered flower in a box. The box was left outside in front of the apartment building. No call received to pick up the flower. When the flower was found, the box was already opend by someone with faded flower inside, looks like second-hand. It's supposed to be a gift, but ending up as some garbage. Very expensive garbage, costing $80 bucks.
Terrible. DO Not Buy From Them.

Not even close to what I ordered

I ordered a birthday bouquet for my MIL - ordering a bunch which stated it had roses, spray roses, miniature carnations, button spray chrysanthemums, limonium and pittosporum. Instead she received a bouquet with lillies and gerbras and a few carnations. I paid extra to supersize it because her birthday followed the recent passing of my FIL and I wanted to make it special. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment.

Terrible

Brett W.

Brett W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worst florist I've ever dealt with.

Ordered 2 days in advance so they could get the order right. They managed to deliver the order almost 5 hours late. The flowers were not what I ordered and payed for. Even the vase was the wrong one.The flowers withered and were falling apart within 12 hours.

Was a total pain using the website.

When I contacted them online thier response was to tell me to call some one else.

Only use this florist if you are buying flowers for some one you don't like or just want to waste your money.

Nigel V.

Nigel V.South East Queensland, QLD

Never Again!

Would never use again!

I ordered same day flower delivery. Communication was terrible. I had to make several phone calls to chase up delivery. They ended up delivering the next day but not to the address I had entered - to a post office so the person had to pick them up! When the flowers arrived, they were nothing like those shown in the pictures of what I had ordered. (see pictures of the flowers on their site compared to those delivered) Would not recommend or use again.

Beautiful flowers

Site was a little tricky to use due to internet issues.
Beautiful arrangements will use again.
Such a lovely gift to give when you can’t get to see your loved ones when they’re not well.
Thankyou.

Worst company ever flowers didn’t arrive

Order never delivered will never deal with this company again
Chat line and contact number a joke it’s like a bogus company don’t buy from them I’m utterly disappointed and extremely angry to be duped by Bloomex

Angela K

Angela KPerth

Bloomex A Dead Weed

I ordered one bouquet and something completely different was delivered. Also was charged in US dollars even though I paid for the purchase using an Australian account. You can see below the difference in the delivered bouquet in comparison to the advertised arrangement.

Dreadful service, old flowers

Dianne

DianneGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible Service

Delivery was a day late and flowers were dead and squashed. Emailed and rang twice with no response from company. Embarrassed that these were sent to my mother in law.

Me1

Me1Sydney, NSW

Zero stars - useless - don't go near these people

Ordered 3 days ago, flowers not received. I just spoke to customer (no) service who advised that the "courier" left the flowers at the front door "probably because they did not want to disturb anyone".
Bollocks! I asked for a call back for an explanation, I was advised that I would receive an email response tomorrow, I may not get a phone call.
I would give ZERO stars if I could.

Brock Stitt

Brock StittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute horrible service

The Couriers do not advise what time they are able to come nor have the option to choose when. Ordered flowers for a birthday and they arrived the next day!

Jai

JaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Flowers arrived three days late. No reply to emails when I was enquiring as to where they were. Flowers were horrible and looked like they were stolen from someone's garden.
Wish I'd read these reviews first!!!! Do not recommend.
*I was advised I would receive a partial refund, which I never received!
I will go back to my usual florist!!!

Your order may or may not arrive, good luck.

Pre-ordered a week beforehand to be sure delivery was made in time, it wasn't. Ticked aged care for one of the orders and they wouldn't drive into the facility to deliver - tried to get staff to come out to the road to collect! They don't provide delivery status updates either on your account or via email so I had to go on the live chat - this took 45 minutes to find out if the deliveries had been made (I don't think they are based in Australia - ESL). Tax invoices are one giant paragraph, not in a one-page layout. SO many issues with this company I wish I could give negative stars. Disappointing and frustrating.

Nicola

NicolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flowers arrived

My order arrived today - beautiful and the recipient very happy
Was a bit of a difficult process as we are regional, but arrived the day they said they would

LeaCharnwood 2615, ACT

If you value days late delivery and terrible customer service, use Bloomex.

Flowers ordered on Thursday for Saturday delivery but weren’t delivered until following Tuesday. Only notice of delay was email sent on Saturday morning saying courier only delivered Tuesday - Friday despite website claiming worldwide delivery 24/7 and website accepting my order with Saturday delivery required. No apology for delay. Flowers made it eventually. Arrangement is messy but okay. Spent $124.

Lea

Adding to my original review, the vase I’d paid for to be delivered with the flowers never came. The vase in the photo is from the hospital.