Bloomex

Bloomex (page 3 of 47)

2.3 from 4,358 reviews

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (929)

Carolyn H.

Carolyn H.North Queensland, QLD

Always makes a great birthday present

Always great prices great quality.. easy to order and always makes me popular with family!! Everyone always loves receiving flowers. Lots of options to choose from. Is a great choice for presents

Gypsy

GypsyPerth, WA

Never again

I ordered a delux chocolate gift pack with teddy and card. Not only was it not delivered on the day, it had to be picked up from the post office the next day. It was filled with cheap rubbish such as wafers from Indonesia etc. and just a couple of blocks of Lindt chocolate with no teddy or card. The front door is area of delivery is a very safe place to leave items and no previous delivery company has ever not done so.

HELAANA

HELAANA

Pretty great delivery service

Great online ordering service - so easy to use. Great delivery service too. Never had an issue. Great value for money. Always within my budget - Great quality at a fraction of the price

appalling customer service

Nice flowers delivered on time

Ordered these flowers a week ahead of the day I wanted them delivered for a birthday and everything was fine. Delivered on time and in great condition. My friend sent me a photo of them and said how lovely they are.

Emily Z.

Emily Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have used bloomex twice now and the arrangements have been fabulous! I’m extremely happy with delivery and the care that has been placed into it. That has been my experience with this company.

Terrible service. Will not use again

Flowers were delivered 2 days late and were half dead. I did not get notification of the flowers being delivered late untill the end of the day. And they said it would be only 1 day late. They have not been helpful after I told them

Kylie C

Kylie CHobart, TAS

Absolute disgrace

Order flowers for a friend whose mother passed away. Arranged next day delivery. Was notified the following day that they did not service the area. Requested money back only for them to miraculously
find someone who could deliver to that area. Flower, teddy bear and chocolates never arrived. They refuse to refund the money and the only response is “they could have been left at the door due to COVID19”. So are our of pocket $90 and friend has nothin. So upsetting.

Embarrassed Gifter

Embarrassed GifterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great disappointment in product and service

As typical of many of these services product replacement was required. However the replacement was no where near the value I paid for the initial order. When raised with the company I was fobbed off and told it wasn't the website's problem.

Never again...
Do yourself a favour and save your money...

Felicia

FeliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

ANGRY

ANGRYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use Bloomex!!!!!

Pre- ordered flowers on Monday for a Tuesday delivery! Nothing had been delivered by 4.30 on Tues afternoon so I rang- oh so sorry we will look into it & call you back!!! Rang again at 5.30, still same story but we'll let you know!
Next call at 6.30 & still no delivery & no answers!!!
So after 3 calls all promising the world, nothing has changed & it's now wed- still no delivery or a call back to me!
Worst customer service ever!!

Do not use this company!!
Total ripoff!!!

Niteawk

Niteawk

Great selection of beautiful flowers

I have used Bloomex several times now and so far cannot fault their flowers and delivery. Prices are reasonable and same day delivery is available. The recipients of the flowers have all said how nice they were. I have never had any problems with Bloomex and will be using them again.

Disappointed

Did not fulfill my order, even though they accepted the order and took full payment. Notified me the day the flowers were meant to be delivered that they could not do it which left me scrambling around to find another florist able to deliver at short notice. Would not recommend

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use website. Great flowers.

Great selection of flowers and extra add ons, at an affordable price. Easy to use website with fast delivery dates. Would recommend to friends and family and use again in the future.

John

JohnVictoria

Very disappointed

Would not recommend
Delivered late, even though order was placed extra early. Woolies homebrand wafers, packet of chips , protein powder, muesli bar, Cheaper wine, which part is gourmet?. Very Disappointed. Do not use

Emily

EmilyAustralian Capital Territory

Crap

I ordered a simple bouquet with the guaranteed same day delivery package. It has been two days with no delivery and phone calls being ignored. This is unacceptable and there was no valid reason for the inability to produce my order. Very unimpressed. Will not use this service again.

Do not use bloomex: they do not deliver. Customer service is non existent.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Extremely disappointed in flower order for my daughters 40th birthday. Flowers arrived close to 9pm at night. The flower arrangement itself was not of good value. It didn’t look at all like photo on the website, not including greenery as stated with some flowers damaged. I made two phone calls inquiring as to where delivery was. 1st call told it was in transit 2nd call enquiry never answered with a return phone call.
Extremely disappointing and will never use this florist service again.
Very poor value in actual flowers as shown below

DanB

DanBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not Recommended

- Arrived 4 days late, been in box whole weekend.
- Half as many flowers as pictured. Worth maybe $15, not $75
- Cheaper chocolate than advertised.

Ruined surprise. Grossly Inflated Price. Bad experience

JarBel Biesarz

JarBel BiesarzAU

Have no idea how to do flowers

Do not order from these people...Order delivered late and wrong order .Looked like garden weeds..I paid for extra large and got rubbish worth .They delivered by rufe driver in fastaway courier.My poor.Mother had major aurgery and gets crap flowers that I paid alot for..I will take this matter further.This is unacceptable