• Return Claim MadeYes (295) · No

Don't use this company

Diane LMid North Coast, NSW

Fraudulent Company

DO NOT USE THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS After my delivery not arriving to the hotel my husband was staying in and he has since checked out and returned home I requested a full refund as they have not delivered the product I was charged for.
Customer service flatly refuses to answer any questions and stayed silent on the line for minutes on end when I was told they would contact me “soon” I asked how they were going to contact what number did they have to which she stayed silent and sniggered again. They have no intention of coming back to you and aren’t “based” in Australia as claimed. This company is completely fraudulent DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL

Tayla

TaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order from this company!!!!

I’m giving 1 star because you cannot choose 0 stars!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! They will send you dead flowers!! They do not refund you the full amount you paid!!!!! They do not ship from the according state that the receiver is in despite saying they do!

IF YOU WANT DEAD FLOWERS AND YOUR MONEY STOLEN FROM YOU THEN THIS IS THE COMPANY FOR YOU!!!

Nimila S.

Nimila S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Go local instead... better personalised service!

Please save yourself the trouble and anguish, order local instead. I ordered flowers and found out my loved one won’t be home until after 2pm so called Bloomex to ask if I could get a message to the delivery company and the answer was a flat out No. Not good Bloomex, this is Queensland and you cannot leave flowers and chocolates out in the sun... my advice, go local for better service. It gets better... Bloomex called me an hour or so after I placed my order to inform me that they actually don't do same day delivery (as promised on their website) in my requested delivery area. Have now requested a full refund... watch this space!

Cazz78Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Left me with nothing but wasted time & no gift

I ordered flowers only to be emailed 16hrs later to say no they couldnt be delivered unless I paid extra. I sent through voucher, and go no response. I then spent a rediculous amount of time on chat only to be told id be emailed. 16hrs later I got an email saying they dont accept their own vouchers. I stated I wanted money back immediately so I could organise flowers from elsewhere. I waited again to be told they would refund delivery and deliver on Tuesday (5 days later). I said no I wanted money back and am still waiting. Hence no flowers for my wife and birthday gift ruined. Communication is worst i've seen, and nothing fast or fair about it.
72hrs later and still no refund. - 5 days since initial order

Cazz78

Order 1654522. You don't respond to emails and im STILL waiting for my refund. No flowers and still waiting for refund.

Cazz78

Another day and still no refund, only rude emails.

Felicity Andersen

Felicity AndersenSouthwest, VIC

Unscrupulous thieves.

Ignorant Arrogant Shameless Thieves

Fathers Funeral flowers delivered 3 days late without card or vase but with a 15% discount voucher inside. Flowers were left outside church with no advice they were there. Hot sun destroyed the flowers supplied & when contacted the call center has no authority & will pass on your complaint to a manager who will contact you via email.
This is a complete farce, when contacted by email it was from the Bloomex team not a manager & all they offered was a $30 store credit - that is insulting & thievery. Product purchased was not delivered & they will not refund anything - store credit only. Canadian company stealing from Australians & our government does nothing to protect us, as usual.

Colin
Colin

sent.

Wrong order and terrible customer service

Order 10 roses and recieved 3. Bloomex offered to send the order again but failed to deliver it by the due date. I no longer need the flowers and asked for a full refund.

They agreed to the refund but only after they collect the 3 roses they sent incorrectly initially....4 days after sending them.

Terrible customer service. I'll never order from them again. Still holding my breath for the refund as well.

Baljit

BaljitNortheast, VIC

Perfect

Very reliable and excellent . I would recommend this to everyone . You won’t regret your decision . I would recommend it all

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

eastauto

eastautoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible to deal with

they deliver nothing resembling what you paid for. False advertising. Had to go to fair trading to report them.
Terrible. Stay away.

Phil Mueller

Phil MuellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Terrible! Avoid at all costs! Negative star rating!

Ryan

Big guy DavePerth, WA

Total scam Do not touch

Ashley

AshleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bloomex fails to deliver!!

Recently spent a considerable amount of money on Flowers and Gifts for my wives 50th surprise birthday.
Bloomex customer service is appallingly. Fail to listen, scripted and well rehearsed phrases. Stated their manager will follow up.
I exhausted all communications with this business. Email, chat service, multiple phone calls.
I was left without my 20% credit, didn't receive my chocolates, or my vase with my order.
No explanation, apology, or responses. Be ware, Australia's fastest growing businesses.
My Bank kindly intervened,and refunded my considerable losses.
Never again!!

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

No flowers arrived

My partner ordered my flowers for Valentine’s Day, they said they tried to drop them but no one was home however I was home all day with my brother. It is now 4 days later with countless calls and voice mails and I’ve only just got through to them. They are refusing my request for a refund, and she kept speaking over me. I’m contacting my bank, I feel absolutely scammed. Please avoid this business. I was not offered a credit or a refund and by law I have to be offered one.

Claire

Don’t worry, I have already reported this to the ombudsman, I have never been so disappointed before. I will be getting my refund as the items I wanted did not arrive as promised on the Sunday.

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid At All Cost -

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Do Not Order From This Company!

Lise

LiseAU

Should have read the reviews first!

• +2Thumbnail
Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible Product And Horrible Service

• +1Thumbnail

Nikolaiasked

When will I be getting my refund for order 1637141? I requested this multiple times and then was told that in order to receive the refund, the recipient needed to have kept the box: "we need to receive our label back to the address where order was delivered from within 7 days. You have all the requested information on the box. This will be at our expense. You need to call the same courier and give the tracking number."
This is SO UNREASONABLE that the recipient should have been keeping their dead flowers or the box! It's so unreasonable that I have to contact the courier and get the tracking number.
Not to mention, this option was not provided the first 20 times I asked for a refund, and apparently it's now well outside the 7 day period and NOW is when they want to provide me with the option of an expired refund?
Again, I want a refund for the full amount of order 1637141. When will I be getting this refund?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. We investigated your case properly. Your order was refunded in full. We do appreciate your business and assistance. We will do all our best to serve you much better next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Nikolai, have you actually received a refund?

judyasked

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

When can I have my money back?

Nikolai

No they don't want to refund money unless the recipient of your gift keeps the box and contacts the courier that delivered it. They're an absolute joke of a company. I'm currently fighting with them for the same reason. I want my money back!

BigL
BigL

You won't get a refund from them unless you go via your bank or consumer affairs in your state

judyasked

When can I have my money back?

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

Dear Judy,
Will you be so king to provide us your correct order number? This one does not exist.

judy

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives