Bloomex

• Return Claim MadeYes (164) · No

Shellie T.

Shellie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Order delivered

My Mother’s Day flowers from my daughter and Son-in-law In Spain arrived today. Flowers are gorgeous, wine and chocolates delicious. Thank you Bloomex for resending their order, very much appreciated.

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor before during and aftercare service

• +2
Abbie

Abbie

Wouldn't recommend this company

Princess Sud

Princess SudSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC PRICES

Got a bargain .. fantastic prices made someone very happy! Got a huge discount compared to other sites! Thank you for the great service Bloomex what a great service indeed. Well Done!

Mpdrsn

MpdrsnNarre Warren

Do not order from here

I ordered a bouquet of flowers and even upgraded to the largest bouquet. They were for a family member and I was so embarrassed to see what they received. Completely different to the photo and spoke to customer care several times and they only offered me a $20 store credit ... like I was going to purchase from there again :( absolutely terrible and embarrassing. I would not risk purchasing for here, you can be the judge and view the photos I arranged.

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing service and incorrect flowers

Ordered Tulips and got delivered what looks like dandy lions. Flowers were delivered to a different address listed. Very poor customer service. Advised that tulips weren't available so these were substituted for a similar product without any form of contact prior. The substitute wasn't even close to the order. Will never use or recommend Bloomex again. Will take this matter further.

Scambuster

ScambusterNorth Queensland, QLD

They advised me they have no flowers - do not use

I had an order to be delivered on Tuesday 12th May. I was advised on Monday that they could not deliver until Thursday due to demand but the delivery was now locked in and could not be cancelled. Email received on Weds to advise they had no flowers. Australian growers out of stock and overseas delayed. Do not use this company until they have stock.

Peter from Thornlie

Peter from ThornliePerth, WA

BloomeX should not be allowed to trade

well ordered roses for my wife's 60th. didn't arrive haven't responded to my emails. Surely this is fraud. Please never use this company. No use filing up companies like this bank account. please spread this advice.

Chris
Very disappointed and embarrassed to be ripped off

Elvis K.

Elvis K.Sydney, NSW

Flowers from the grave

Ordered flowers for Mother's day. They arrived 2 days late and wilted like a desert snow pea. If I didn't know any better, I would think that they waited until after Mother's day to raid the headstones of the local cemetery.
Poor form and poor service

Don't waste your money

All this site wants is your money. Please don't make the same mistake as I did. I purchased from them this mother's day. I received dead two day late flowers. Nothing like the picture described or advertised. Haven't received a refund, being blatantly ignored by they're pathetic excuse for "customer service".

Julie

JulieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

RIP OFF BUSINESS

Paid extra $ for delivery on Mother’s Day -weeds were delivered Friday afternoon and not even arranged Noway did they resemble picture online This business should be shutdown Total RIP OFF

Jaycee

Jaycee

If I could give a zero rating I would!!!

A total scam. What is pictured is not what you receive. I was invoiced in AUD$ but charged to my Credit Card in US$ so twice the price. Flowers were delivered on the day but looked nothing like the picture either in size or quality. Customer service is nonexistent. Live Chat person was incredibly rude. Finally got a refund of the currency difference but as they used a different exchange rate I still lost money. Would NEVER use them again and would strongly advise others not to.

Anita

AnitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ZERO Star Rating - DO NOT USE

Ordered and paid for 12 plump long stemmed roses, premium box of belgian chocolates and full size greeting card. Flowers delivered contained 2 roses, a bunch of greenery and a few chrysanthemums - 5 Ferrero Rochers and a complimentary piece of cardboard with message. Also gave incorrect delivery address to third party. No notification from Bloomex and absolutely no customer service or response to phone calls, emails or online chat. This company is a disgrace and definitely should not be entitled to call themselves "Australia's Official Florist".

Carol

CarolIllawarra, NSW

Never order through Bloomex

Ordered a hamper & paid $20 extra for it to be delivered on Mother's Day. My mother was staying with my grandmother for the day and had to leave the next day to travel hours back home. It wasn't delivered until Monday afternoon and there is no way to contact their customer service.
Did some research and Bloomex has been ripping people off for years. Even landed themselves a segment on Today Tonight for how bad of a company they are.
I'll be contacting Fair Trading as well the ACCC.

shaniacedaymond

shaniacedaymond

worst service ever

Paid $70 for a hamper and received the wrong hamper I email to see what could be done still waiting for a reply 4 weeks later this is the worst website save your money

RM A.

RM A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

They steal your money and don’t deliver! Total scam!!! Ordered Mother’s Day flowers a week in advance for delivery today and they emailed saying delivered but mum never get a delivery and was home all day! I’m calling ACCC and reporting them. If you’ve ordered from them I suggest doing same.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Avoid Bloomex if possible

Very unreliable and unprofessional delivery service. I was not even informed they had not been able to deliver my Easter gifts for my son and his wife who were in isolation and not allowed out of their apartment.
They requested his phone number and email and did not even try to call him when they go to the address to locate him. Very slow to respond to my complaints as well and then have refused a refund.
Never again!

Bronte

BronteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give 0 stars.

I paid extra money for flowers to be delivered on monthers day. The flowers arrived 4 days early.
They arrived bruised, wilted and some even dead.
When I asked for a refund, I was advised they would only provide me with a store credit or could resend the flowers.
Absolutly Disgraceful service. Honestly, I could have bought nicer flowers from coles for a third of the price!

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dead flowers and paid for quick delivery didn’t get it but and I paid for chocolates and card they didn’t come at all

A terrible company should be closed

The goods don’t match the photos or the description. They don’t arrive in good shape. For Uk buyers they hide the fact they show prices in AU$ but charge you in US$. It’s in the very last line of their Terms &Conditions. It is not justifiable and In the UK this would not be acceptable.