Bloomex

• Return Claim MadeYes (163) · No

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t waste your money

Warning to anyone thinking of using Bloomex Flowers on line DONT this is what I ordered my sister flowers and gifts for her birthday as we couldn’t see her ,this is what I ordered this is what she received not to mention I ordered them for Saturday she got them after 8pm Monday. I am furious. I have emailed every day and still no reply.

Chels

ChelsNew South Wales

Would not recommend

I ordered a deluxe fruit basket for my father for his birthday, he received it yesterday rotten and bruised. Extremely unsatisfied with this service and I am so embarrassed this is what he got !

Reshmi

ReshmiBrisbane

Rips offs with the worst customer service ever.

DO NOT order from this people. I ordered a Moet & Chandon Hamper package to be delivered for my sisters 50th birthday and instead of the expensive Champagne I paid for, they delivered a $5 bottle of Whispers sparkly wine. No one talks to you when you call them and are asked to do a live chat on their website instead but you just dont get a response on live chat. Absolutely pathetic customer service and rip offs

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Arrived 5 days late in poor condition

No_more_Bloomex

No_more_BloomexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missed occasion - complete gamble

Don’t ever use them

Ordered for same day before 12 to local delivery point my best friends b day spent 70 dollars at 5 pm receive a text stating I should check my email from them which I never got call their customer service number to speak to someone get two of the rudest most verbally and cognitively incontinent staff possible no empathy care factor zero the make said to me he would speak to his manger on tuesday and see what he could do to get me a refund the other idiot corrected the spelling on my friends surname and told me she didn’t like my tone pathetic should not be allowed to operate

Clare

ClareSydney, NSW

Never ordering again! Bad customer service

Ordered flowers for my mums birthday and paid extra to upsize the flowers. The flowers received were half bloomed, some wilted. I complained to the company and they sent an EXPIRED coupon. Terrible customer service as we tried to contact them on the site and they ended the chat halfway through the conversation.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible company

I have no problem with a company getting something wrong, but make it right when you do! This was not to be with Bloomex. Multiple mistakes on the order and I finally received a credit. I used the credit, and that order was wrong! Wilted flowers after being left outside on a hot day, arrived in a paper box when I ordered a vase, wrong flowers. Second order where the credit was used, ordered 2 dozen roses, 18 shows up. I told them about it and never from them again. Absolutely ridiculous. When you make mistake, make it right! Pic is not a beautiful red vase that I ordered!

Horrible Service`

They failed to deliver my flowers correctly the first time and then gave me a voucher. This voucher code did not work and they offered no customer service for me to rectify this. Go somewhere else for flowers, they are cheap for a reason.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Avoid at all costs unless you want to be disappointed. Worst florist ever!

Ordered twice on Valentines day. The first time it never arrived, and was informed the next day they wouldn't arrive. The second time, they arrived at 9 pm. I had already purchased other flowers as I didn't want to be disappointed again - wouldn't provide a refund and do not respond to any emails.

REG

REGSydney, NSW

2 orders... Both disastrous

1. To mother in law... Ordered flowers and a wine hamper... Received a few boxes of melted chocolates
2. To mother- ordered table centerpiece and wine hamper... Received dead flowers (not in arrangement) and stale odd arrangement of crackers and shortbread.

Worst service ever

They delivered an order I had prebooked almost 2 weeks earlier 2 days later than I asked for on their order form. And then they tried to change the dates even though I had the original receipt. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS AT ALL!!

Failure to deliver

I ordered a gift for my daughter but it was not delivered. In spite of efforts to inquire as to why I have been unable to get satisfaction. I keep getting told through an online chat that my order details are incorrect. This is not true. I have kept a record of the order. This company is a sham. Don’t order through it.

The Most Disgusting Company

Valentine's Day nightmare

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Customer Service

Worst floris

Placed an order for flowers for my granddaughter. Could not deliver on the day for her birthday. Bad communication. Terrible florist would definitely not recommend bitterly disappointed. Waiting for refund

Kerry Thistlethwaite

Kerry ThistlethwaiteSydney, NSW

Basket of fruit not anything like shown on site

I ordered a Fruit Hamper II ($49.95 special price) and was offered an upgrade for an extra $10.00 which I chose. Total paid $59.95 plus an extra $4.95 for gift wrapping and card and delivery charge. Total came to $79.85. My niece sent a photo of the basket on arrival and it was very disappointing. Site illustration a big lie. They advised "substitute with similar product of greater value". and they offered me $30.00 credit to my next order. I have told them this is not acceptable and I expect them to call me and credit money back to my credit card, or to re-send another basket as per what was expected. I certainly will not be using this company again.

I would like to update my Review of last week. On Friday, Bloomex did deliver a new fruit basket, and teddy bear to my Brother. This was a big improvement on the original. Credit where credit is due, they have made amends and I thank them.

Andrea

AndreaCentral Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Mother had ordered roses for my birthday to be delivered on the Saturday thinking she add contacted a shop in Gladstone. These roses were ordered from Sydney and sent from Brisbane. I live 6 hours Nth of Brisbane and the should have refused Mum's order but no. So they put my roses on a truck on Thursday or Friday and sent them to Gladstone to I'm guessing a depot. The courier doesn't deliver Saturday so my roses sat in a warehouse on 32 degrees heat all weekend. I received them 11am Monday wilted and squashed. They refused to refund my Mum and send another bunch which were so call up graded to carnations which were also squashed and wilted.
Not happy need refund!! Discusting

Paul Hodson

Paul HodsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I have ever dealt with!!!