Bloomex (page 4 of 9)

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (164) · No

Paul Hodson

Paul HodsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst company I have ever dealt with!!!

Disgusting overpriced misleading product and shonky service

Sss

Sss

disgusting service and flowers

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Use, Terrible

Purchased flowers at 8:00pm on Thursday for Friday delivery for a funeral - even paid the extra $19.95 to ensure delivery - Advised at 5 o'clock!!!! ( really!! thanks for the notice) on friday by that they could not make the delivery due to no partners in the area to do the job and was told Tuesday delivery. Offered an upgrade and discount off that I declined as the the whole point was to get the flowers on the day of the funeral !!! - Just asked for a refund.

Surprised Punter

Surprised PunterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloomex = Bloomin’ Terrible!

Schob

SchobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and bad service. Never use again

Very bad. Don't order from them

Very bad service, I ordered roses for Valentine's day. And paid $20. Extra to get it delivered in the morning. Order was not delivered. Was delivered next week on Tuesday all flower were dead. I called asking for my money back but they refused. So bad. Don't order from them.

Jen WSydney, NSW

No delivery of product & no reimbursement

Guaranteed delivery for my Uncles funeral and texted at 8.30 the night before and wanted an address of someone else to send it to because they could make it to the chapel. This after a call on the date of ordering to ensure delivery and a note in the instructions that I had 5 cousins. Exactly how do we split that 5 ways. I am culturally offended. Then wouldn’t reimburse. How insulting at such a sad time.

Jen W

As an update - they have approved a full refund rather than just either a store credit or a delivery on Tuesday next week, as first offered in emails.

Campbell

CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Flowers are wilted and broken. Have not match the picture. I have spent $60.00 + $15.00 for delivery. Better to buy flowers from Coles! Sent email requesting refund but after reading reviews(probably better to do it before placing an order) realized that chances are low. Live chat taking ages to reply.

Please don't order from this website!

Wilted Valentines Roses Delivered 3 Days Late

Andrew H.

Andrew H.Southwest, VIC

Terrible service

ordered a package for Valentines Day with a Teddy, flowers and a card. Paid $19.95 extra for delivery on Valentines day
well flowers weren't the same, No Teddy, Card had a blurred printed docket attached to the card and was delivered a day early.
Complained and sent in photos and am getting a $6 refund for the no teddy and $2 refund for the card which is appalling (see photo)and a bad luck on the delivery.
No good, I should have read the reviews first because obviously i'm not the 1st, don't make my mistake

Jodie

JodiePerth, WA

Better flowers from local servo

I think my photos sum up my Bloomex flowers review. I spent $100 incl chocies & wine.
Response I got from Bloomex: "The florist did maintain the style and color scheme of the arrangement. The arrangement seemed quite lovely and the flowers were fresh." .. thank God she's not my hairdresser

Awful. Flowers THROWN on delivery and damaged.

Ahmad

Ahmad

Pathetic....total scammers

Ordered for valentine day, deliver at 10pm when all had slept. No status or tracking. And delivery was PATHETIC,half dead flowers,no card and melted chocolates. Paid $133 for this waste.

toadskin

toadskinMid West, WA

Abysmal

Ordered and payed for the flowers to be delivered on Valentines Day. We live in a suburb of a country town of just less that 30,000 people in Western Australia with at least 5 local florists. Received an email saying all was good, payment had gone through and order had been confirmed. Nothing delivered and it's now 7.30pm. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This was a special occasion and it has been spoilt by this company.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Worst company I have ever encountered!

1) terrible customer service- unable to get in touch with anyone other than the sales team, who won’t help you unless you’re buying something new.
2) flowers look nothing like photos- ps, I payed extra for an upsize!!!!
3) delivery is unreliable
4) quality is dreadful....colours are nothing like the photos. The Roses delivered were red!

Avoid like the plague!!!

PPS what’s worse... they seem content with their poor customer service and their poor quality!!!!

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Dead flowers delivered two days before Valentines day

Dimitri L.Bloomex

Hello, Katie. Thank you for your review.
No, we are not ripping of. There is a large amount of customers trying to contact us. I may help you. Please provide your order details to corp@bloomex.com.au. I am waiting here.
Best regards, Bloomex team.

Jasmine

JasmineSydney, NSW

Didnt receive the same flowers i ordered

I ordered 12 long stem pink roses for my mums birthday. Paid for supersizing and delux packaging. Very disappointed as i received a small bunch of multicoloured roses which are now dying 3 days later. Have written to the care team with no response

Dimitri L.Bloomex
Rob

RobPerth, WA

Avoid. Will take your money and not deliver flowers.

Disappointing