Bloomex

4,358 reviews

lucy

lucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful flowers!

Just placed my second order. was super happy with the first order and can't wait for these to get to the recipient. Thank you :)
Would recommend, especially for someone wanting to purchase affordable gifts.

MEMReview

MEMReviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely Disappointed

I received a ‘gourmet basket’ of goods from a dear friend who can least afford it. My friend would be extremely disappointed and embarrassed with what was delivered, a VERY sad package with a few CHEAP imported foods, worth nowhere what was probably paid for it. The only item which was Australian made was the wine which had an extra charge. DO NOT use Bloomex to send your loved one or friend a gift.

Never use this company!

Disappointed

Waited a week for flowers,did not arrive.
Have left voice message,sent email,waited forty minutes on live chat,no response. Very disappointing.....
Customer service non existent .
Was told after three days,arrangement would be upgraded.
Still no flowers.

Jols

JolsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely disgraceful

Had an order that wasn’t delivered wasn’t contacted at all, tried to call never returned my calls. Offered me a 15% discount the next day what a joke never use

Scammers and thieves

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER .. I can’t even give it zero stars . They do not deliver on your day that you want it , I’m still waiting for a delivery . Staff on the phone are terrible what a waste of money and time . This company needs to be reported .

Alisha

AlishaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this service

This service is disgusting it’s a scam paid for flowers ordered them never arrived called the number rings out goes to voicemail never have any emails responded to that I’ve sent have reported them to the bank please never use them awful how they take your money never deliver the flowers.

Alisha

Payingcustomer

PayingcustomerWright 2611, ACT

STAY AWAY! Thieves..

Lots of contact via SMS until i paid, then nothing. I selected a business address (primary school) and the order was confirmed. 4pm and no delivery. I rang and they advised it "could" be delivered between 6-9pm...
Thanks for ruining my wife's birthday!

Veronica

VeronicaPerth, WA

Avoid!

I purchased some flowers for my friend who recently lost her pet dog. After realising what she had received, I contacted the company as the flowers were nothing at all like the picture - i was embarrassed they were sent on my behalf to be honest!
All they had to say was sorry they didn't meet my expectations and offered me a coupon for 15% next time. Ha! As if there would ever be a next time! This place has bad reviews for a reason, stay away!

TRACY C

TRACY CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful flowers and gifts

Always gorgeous flowers and gifts to choose from recipients of gifts expressed their delight in the presentation of flowers with comments such as 'made my day' and 'brightened up my heart and home'

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great Company

I have used Bloomex for years. They always provide lovely fresh flowers a with prompt delivery. I have recommended them to family who have also used their services and friends

Hezi L.

Hezi L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam Alert

$180 Flowers ordered for a birthday. The flowers never arrived. After numerous attempts by phone and email over several days, the company is plainly refusing to refund. We have now identified other customers who have also been through this and it seems like one big scam.

Terry

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not waste your time

Very disappointed and embarrassed that i chose bloomex flowers. Offered same day delivery but they lie and can not deliver fast. It has been 6 days and my friend has still not received flowers. Promised a refund which was not processed. Prices are very cheap because they can not offer any quality or customer service. Inconsiderate towards customers needs, will only deliver when convenient for them and not listen to your instructions or needs. Poor customer service, tried calling and only dealt with the issue over email after days on end. Very unprofessional.

Very good service

I found the whole process easy and quick respose with the online chat. Very friendly help when there was a small issue with delivery due to circumstances out of anyones control and offered credit for the mishap. Very good prices, i will be using them again!

Sarah and David Orlandi

Sarah and David OrlandiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give no stars I would

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Second-hand Faded flower

DO NOT Deal with Them.
I ordered flower in a box. The box was left outside in front of the apartment building. No call received to pick up the flower. When the flower was found, the box was already opend by someone with faded flower inside, looks like second-hand. It's supposed to be a gift, but ending up as some garbage. Very expensive garbage, costing $80 bucks.
Terrible. DO Not Buy From Them.

Nicolle

NicolleSydney, NSW

Will rather pay someone else more.

Description mentioned that the hamper comes with "eight assorted gourmet snack items (such as cheese straws, Tuscany style crackers, wine biscuits, and truffle cookies). Perfect for a romantic surprise gift." Ended up with Kinder Bueno, Ferrero Rocher, Ritter Chocolates - I'm not sure I would call them gourmet. Absolute misrepresentation and dishonest in my opinion. Flowers ordered were pink and white theme, ended up with purple and white. Disappointing. Will not use them in future.

Not even close to what I ordered

I ordered a birthday bouquet for my MIL - ordering a bunch which stated it had roses, spray roses, miniature carnations, button spray chrysanthemums, limonium and pittosporum. Instead she received a bouquet with lillies and gerbras and a few carnations. I paid extra to supersize it because her birthday followed the recent passing of my FIL and I wanted to make it special. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment.

Terrible

Brett W.

Brett W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Worst florist I've ever dealt with.

Ordered 2 days in advance so they could get the order right. They managed to deliver the order almost 5 hours late. The flowers were not what I ordered and payed for. Even the vase was the wrong one.The flowers withered and were falling apart within 12 hours.

Was a total pain using the website.

When I contacted them online thier response was to tell me to call some one else.

Only use this florist if you are buying flowers for some one you don't like or just want to waste your money.