Bloomex (page 2 of 265)

2.0 (1,606)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (292) · No (1,496)

Paul

PaulVictoria

Very bad! Don't use these idiots.

Pathetic! Don't use these clowns! Expensive in comparison to local business.
Very bad service, offshore call centre hung up the call when I tried to ask about my order.
Order was placed 2 days prior to delivery, lots of time to process a simple delivery.
They will take your money but good luck trying to talk to anyone to get a refund. Never again!

Betty F.

Betty F.South East Queensland, QLD

So stressful using Bloomex!

I paid for same day delivery and they didnt deliver til next day. The recipient also didnt know it was from me because there was no card. I ordered a medium flower bouquet and received a small bouquet instead. I also ordered a gourmet hamper with top brand products but received a small hamper with cheap products not even worth what I paid for.
Wish I had read the reviews before using this useless Bloomex!

Felicity Andersen

Felicity AndersenSouthwest, VIC

Unscrupulous thieves.

GwynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware, if you want a bad experience, try these misfits

Flowers for my wife on our first anniversary never arrived. Multiple calls, emails and insulting responses seems to be the norm?

How presumptuous! There will NEVER be a next time. Your a bunch of #&#@$#&+#

melanie__e

melanie__eGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post, Not couriers! Stay away

Sympathy flowers now waiting at a post office because they use Australia post not a courier as stated on website. Website should say delivery via Australia post AND recipient must be home AT CHECKOUT, not hidden in terms and conditions. highly disappointed will never use again. Authorised to leave at front door wasn’t an option at checkout. And I have sent many sympathy flowers via courier and they are always left at the door, not at the local post office! Disgusted and disappointed

Ignorant Arrogant Shameless Thieves

Fathers Funeral flowers delivered 3 days late without card or vase but with a 15% discount voucher inside. Flowers were left outside church with no advice they were there. Hot sun destroyed the flowers supplied & when contacted the call center has no authority & will pass on your complaint to a manager who will contact you via email.
This is a complete farce, when contacted by email it was from the Bloomex team not a manager & all they offered was a $30 store credit - that is insulting & thievery. Product purchased was not delivered & they will not refund anything - store credit only. Canadian company stealing from Australians & our government does nothing to protect us, as usual.

Colin
Colin

sent.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service. Scam Like

Ordered 6 days before Valentine's Day, wasn't even delivered when I called them the Monday following had not even been shipped. They said it would be delivered the following day and wasn't..

Decided to cancel the order due to absolutely terrible customer service (no notification of late / no delivery, had to call them to find out what was happening) and told I would be refunded in 2 business days. Over 6 business days later and they said (after I called them) that the claim hadn't been put through. Still waiting for the refund.

Terrible business, avoid at all costs.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy. Good service.

Customer SupportBloomex

We truly appreciate your feedback. It helps us to improve our service and increase the level of professionalism. You are a valued customer and we would be happy to serve you again in the nearest future.

Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Trish4949

Trish4949Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

HUGE RIPOFF! Flowers delivered were nothing like what was advertised.

See what was delivered vs what was advertised below. Even though I chose the regular sympathy arrangement, I was told it would still be 62cm high and almost as wide. Nothing like it. Just a small arrangement of flowers for $100! Brazen & shameful rip off. I won’t choose Bloomex again.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Slight of hand, worthy of complaint to ACCC

Who reads the terms and conditions of a company before buying flowers for delivery back in Australia? The very last line of the terms and conditions for Bloomex states that all orders outside Australia, Canada and USA will be debited in US dollars.
I ordered flowers for delivery in Brisbane on line from Europe . The quoted price was in AUD, not USD. The company therefore made an additional profit of 20%
(1 Aud = .79 UDS at time of writing. It's a matter for the GGG. (guardians at the gates of greed !!)
The flowers were delivered on time and as described in the site photo.

Dennis
Dennis
Customer SupportBloomex

Wrong order and terrible customer service

Order 10 roses and recieved 3. Bloomex offered to send the order again but failed to deliver it by the due date. I no longer need the flowers and asked for a full refund.

They agreed to the refund but only after they collect the 3 roses they sent incorrectly initially....4 days after sending them.

Terrible customer service. I'll never order from them again. Still holding my breath for the refund as well.

Tamara Southwest, VIC

Today is my daughter’s birthday... I am very upset

Hi
Today is my daughter’ 30th birthday... I specifically ordered flowers day before (21/02 ) to deliver today (22/02), but they put date 23/02- tomorrow... I am very upset, my surprise was ruined . I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. I wanted to make negative feedback on their website... but they don’t have this option... very convenient for them. I requested refund...

Gary JONES

Gary JONES

Delivery

ordered flowers on the 19th for wifes birthday was given 22nd (monday) as delivery wich could put up with then get an e-mail saying delivery will 23(tuesday) as do not delivery to my area but on selected days. Nothing on site says this even after talking to live chat about why date was 22 and not 21. Will not use them again the person I talked to about a refund sounded as if they 3parts asleep and not really interested in helping. Rate minus 5 out of 5

Stu

StuGippsland, VIC

Great service. Great flowers

Lovely flowers delivered for Valentine's Day even with the last minute COVID lockdown imposed. Have ordered from Bloomex multiple times and never had any complaints. Will definitely continue to order through them. Recommended.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

review2012Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst florist ever!!

Ordered ‘long stem’ red roses, paid extra for ‘Deluxe’ upgrade. Received standard stem length bouquet wrapped in flimsy tissue paper with purple string. (Far from ‘Deluxe’ to say the least, which was left outside the front door in 30 degree weather!! Driver didn’t even bother ringing the door bell. They we all weltered and pretty much dead with 24hrs. Complete waste of money! Terrible customer service. They offered a $20 voucher as compensation, like I would ever order from there again. They completely ruined the occasion. So disappointed!! This online florist should be shut down for misleading images and description of what you think you’re paying for compared to what you receive.

Baljit

BaljitNortheast, VIC

Perfect

Very reliable and excellent . I would recommend this to everyone . You won’t regret your decision . I would recommend it all

This is rubbish, never never use their service! Order : 1650003

Antonnius X.
Antonnius X.

Oh great. The flower finally arrive and its dried. So do you consider this as fresh Or freshly dried?

Priya V.

Priya V.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality and bad service

Flowers delivered did not look anything like what was on the page. Paid $20 for quick delivery only to get the flowers delivered late. Poor.

simon c.

simon c.Perth, WA

Avoid this company at all cost . No service No flowers delivered.And don't care.

Organised flowers for my mums birthday. They never arrived.
After several phone calls to them, answer everytime, there in transit. What a joke,talk to a call center that just want your money without even delivering . No refunds, sound familiar , typical corporate attitude.
Beware the fine print also , delivery is till 9pm at night. What a joke.
My mum is 80 years old, getting flowers at 9pm at night would be a joke.
AVOID AT ALL COST.

Claudio P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not let them spoil your experience

I used them for the first time to purchase flowers for my wife and daughter for Valentine's Day. I normally use other providers like Petals or Interflora, BY FAR SO MUCH BETTER than this clowns at Bloomex. The flowers arrived late (4pm!!), not to the standard that I ordered and with items missing. When I tried to contact their "so-called" customer service, it was frustrating, annoying and rude. NOT recommended, the opposite in fact. Go with petals.com.au or interflora.com.au: professionals, not clowns.

Claudio P.

Ok Customer Support, I just sent you what you asked me, the full chronology of events. I hope you could prove to be better than your previous colleagues (not that difficult...) and change my mind about your service or make it worse.

Nikolaiasked

When will I be getting my refund for order 1637141? I requested this multiple times and then was told that in order to receive the refund, the recipient needed to have kept the box: "we need to receive our label back to the address where order was delivered from within 7 days. You have all the requested information on the box. This will be at our expense. You need to call the same courier and give the tracking number."
This is SO UNREASONABLE that the recipient should have been keeping their dead flowers or the box! It's so unreasonable that I have to contact the courier and get the tracking number.
Not to mention, this option was not provided the first 20 times I asked for a refund, and apparently it's now well outside the 7 day period and NOW is when they want to provide me with the option of an expired refund?
Again, I want a refund for the full amount of order 1637141. When will I be getting this refund?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. We investigated your case properly. Your order was refunded in full. We do appreciate your business and assistance. We will do all our best to serve you much better next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Nikolai, have you actually received a refund?

judyasked

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

When can I have my money back?

Nikolai

No they don't want to refund money unless the recipient of your gift keeps the box and contacts the courier that delivered it. They're an absolute joke of a company. I'm currently fighting with them for the same reason. I want my money back!

BigL
BigL

You won't get a refund from them unless you go via your bank or consumer affairs in your state

judyasked

When can I have my money back?

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

Dear Judy,
Will you be so king to provide us your correct order number? This one does not exist.

judy

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives