Bloomex

Bloomex (page 2 of 173)

2.4 from 3,447 reviews

First time and last time

The most incompetent company out there. They delivered to the wrong address and it arrived damaged as well. When I rang company to complain, they were making up excuses and giving me the run around. Company does not care about customer satisfaction. Avoid !!

Delivered two days late for Mothers Day

My husband and I ordered some Mothers Day flowers before the Mothers Day weekend to be sent to my daughter on Mothers Day but Bloomex couldn't arrange to have them delivered until the Tuesday afterwards. Bit late! Expected better.

Not Impressed

Ordered Flowers and Supersized them - did not receive as pictured on website or supersized -- my complaint was answered, unsatisfied with reasons given for the difference in final product. 1st picture is the ordered flowers, 2nd picture is the delivered flowers and the 3rd picture is the flowers put in a similar vase.
Do not recommend and Will not be using again, although a 15% discount was offered on next order.

So convenient

Such an easy and affordable way to order flowers online. Recipients have told me the flowers are beautiful. I find the mason jar or vase option very convenient and more fashionable.

Recommend

Very good service, ordered in UK delivered on time. My daughter sent a photo of them and they were just as stated. Looked lovely. Will use again for next celebration.

Flowers not as described or as in photo

I ordered a mixed bunch of a dozen colourful roses & received only two colours, one rose damaged. Bloomex offered no satisfaction when contacted but gave a disappointing disclaimer to read fine print. Which is not to be found in their flower listing. They do not guarantee flowers will be the ones ordered. Disappointing and though cheap not worth it to not get the bunch that was specifically chosen.

Anniversaries etc

A service which was efficient, not . It is not too expensive and the flowers of good quality. The website and ordering is straight forward . I was ordering from outside Australia dependent on reputation and it has worked.

Highly Recommend

Easy to use the website, good range, and prices. I would recommend this service as I have ordered from them many times and never had any issues. They also have good discounts.

Never use this company!!!!

My delivery which included a vase arrived at it's destination broken. They were left on the door step despite my recipient being home and the verse was not typed into the card - rather typed on the sales receipt which was stapled into the card. I got no response when I made a complaint and when my recipient spoke to the company about the broken vase they would only give me a refund of half the amount the vase was worth or a gift voucher for the full amount - needless to say I won't be using it.

This was easy and quick

The flowers were even better than the picture advertised.
The delivery made my Mum cry as they were so beautiful and suited her.
This is not my first order with Bloomex. I’ll certainly use them again.

Very Disappointed in what we viewed & ordered compared to what we received !

You view Bloomex web site, select not the bottom priced "White Lillies" arrangement but the medium priced range, only to find what we paid for was 8 - 10 carnations, which were squashed out-of-shape due to your appointed courier showing little or no regard for the purpose to which they were ordered ! But Bloomex's distributor in Melbourne or Cranbourne were more at fault for not bothering to even arrange a group of flowers & leaves to even look like what Bloomex show on their web-site. We have used your company on a number of occasions but never felt necessary to follow-up. On this occasion the mother of the grieving Daughter, just happened to mention the carnations did not look too healthy. And followed up with a photo as my wife had particularly chosen the "Peaceful White Lillies" for the occasion. We do not want to hear that Lilies are out of season, when Aldi's super markets have them in abundance ! Or any other lame excuse, we shall be taking this further with Inter Flora & the Small Claims Tribunal, if a respect full outcome for the grieving family is not forth coming, as it made our family out to be ones that; showed little to no respect for the recent death of their 2 week old child. Very disappointed in Bloomex. Sorry but that's how disappointed we were. - Kindly compared the ordered item versus the delivered arrangement !?

Ordering was straightforward. I was kept updated on each step of order processing right through from first order to delivery. Delivery took place exactly as requested. The recipient was delighted.

They ruin the event

I ordered my mother some flowers on the 9th May to be delivered on her birthday on the 20th May because I was away for work and couldn't celebrate it with her. I started following up at 1.45pm on the 20th to make sure they would be delivered and each time was told "Not to worry, we ensure you they are coming today". Rang again at 5.30pm which was my 3rd call and was told they deliver up until 9pm at night which stocked me because my mum doesn't stay up that late. I had to ring her to apologies for her not receiving a present and requesting she stay up past her bedtime, to be told at 8.45pm they weren't coming. They arrived with a free "upgrade" the next night at 8.45pm which again was an insane time. The flowers were not as advertised, "Deluxe" with a free upgrade is a joke, they looked like cheap supermarket flowers and mum went out this morning to get a small bunch just to make them look decent in the vase that come with the flowers. I will never ever ever ever be ordering flowers from them again, ordered 11 days in advanced and they still couldn't get it right. Stay away from this company at all cost!!!

Delivery looked nothing like what I ordered

I ordered the pink beauty deluxe BASKET as shown on the website in a basket and with a beautiful wide display and my friend received a tightly bound looking bunch of God knows what. See images and judge for yourselves. Now I feel like I should check with every other person I have sent flowers to from Bloomex and see if they got what I actually selected and paid for. Very annoyed and disappointed.

Didn’t get what we paid for

Even though the flowers were lovely, they were supposed to come in a mason jar as in the lovely photo we saw, which we knew our daughter would love!
The flowers arrived at her work with, not in, a tiny little jar that the flowers couldn’t even fit in! Was a bit disappointing

I would highly recommend.

Good value and everybody tells me the flowers are beautiful. I've never had a problem with their ordering, payment or delivery system. Always on time. I would recommend Bloomex without hesitation.

Disappointed

I wanted flowers to be delivered on Mothers Day but this wasn't possible which was ok. I ordered them to be delivered on the Monday after Mothers Day but they weren't delivered until the Tuesday.

Will never use again

Don’t bother adding ‘deluxe’ or ‘supersize’ to your order as it doesn’t happen. Tried using the online chat to sort out after as was supposed to be a lovely mother’s day surprise. It was automated and extremely unhelpful and frustrating, it told me to send an email with details but even then no one seem to really want to know about it. A lot of work needs to be done with their customer service. Cheap and nasty comes to mind.

Every I need in an on line florist, been perfect so far

I find shopping on line suits me and my life style. Every time I've use Bloomex, they always deliver the exact arrangement I select on line, I am very happy with their service, product and price. Also the appreciation of the people that have received what I ordered is just lovely. I will continue using this service as long as they are available. Well done Bloomex, I very much appreciate what you do.

Better Late than Never

Order arrived a day late for my mothers 81st birthday. When placing the order was asked for text to put on card. Mum said there was nothing on the card. Since mum can't take a photo of the flowers, I will have to take her word for it that they are nice.
Check out https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/search?query=bloomex

Why do you scam your customers out of hard earned cash?????

Why do you not reply to customer complaints?
I agree, I used their live chat and couldn't actually get an answer out of them, just repeated "we apologise and value your business" but they couldn't even get my name right when it was typed right in front of them!We're overseas and needed to send flowers for my sister-in-laws funeral. Were charged in USD, even though they advertise in AUD. When my husband explained I send flowers to my mother with a different florist and never have issues, some pretend Kelly asked if his sister would also be ordering flowers. Considering it was his sister that had just passed, we didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Live Chat is useless. They just keep reposting the terms and conditions until you threaten to report them to the ACCC and the bank. Absolutely abysmal service.

So glad I read all this before using them to send flowers to my Mum for her 70th. Thank you, thank you everyone, and Product Review!
YES, so glad I read the reviews before buying flowers for Mothers Day, I have ordered from this company a few times and the last time I paid extra for a vase and of course no vase turned up with the flowers. Better to pay a bit extra and have the security in knowing what you ordered actually turns up. Thankyou!

Similar listings