Bloomex

Bloomex (page 2 of 181)

2.3 from 3,607 reviews

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

2,150

Not happy jan

Not happy janIllawarra, NSW

You don’t get what you order

My daughter placed an online order with this company. She thought she had ordered roses as the picture showed !! This was not what we got for our $90 order. I will never order from them again. They offered me 15% off my next order for the inconvenience.

gall

gallDarling Downs, QLD

Late Delivery, no signature required

Terrible. Late delivery for a funeral. After several emails they said they did eventually get delivered and told me to check the status on Fastway with the reference number which still has it as “with the courier”. All Bloomex did was offer a 15% discount on my next order. Are the delusional! As if I would ever use or recommend Bloomex to anyone.

Elvira

ElviraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again

Flowers ordered, and guaranteed delivery for Tuesday 24th Sept. Did not arrive. After many emails, and phone calls in which male hung on me, twice, then continually disconnected, on Thursday they tell me I gave the wrong address. Wanted me to pay again for delivery as I provided wrong address. I sent screen shot of invoice to prove I gave correct address - they had merged my address and that of recipient so they "agreed to resend order at no extra cost to" me. Upgrade had been promised by woman on phone at one stage but this did not eventuate. Eventually, flowers delivered about 5.30 Saturday afternoon but without the birthday card for which I had paid.
So angry with myself for not reading reviews. Never ever again with Bloomex.

Awful experience

Terrible product and customer service. $ 45.00 for flowers plus nearly $20.00 for delivery - what arrived was a sad and underwhelming “bunch” of flowers that I might have picked up at a supermarket. Very ordinary and very small amount of flowers ( I paid extra to have the larger bouquet) no floristry skill involved in the preparation- bloomex proceeded to argue about it stating the “bouquet “ meets policy - not in any way a bouquet people.

Tennille M.

Tennille M.

Worst experience ever

English Rose

English RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shady Company !

Waiting for Birthday Flowers to be delivered for 2 days now!

I paid extra so flowers will be delivered to me friend on her birthday. Its been 2 days and its not delivered yet. Very difficult to contact them too. I called today and spent money there as it was an international call. First time I experience such horrible service as I have ordered flowers in many countries before this.

almaddocks

almaddocksPerth, WA

Order never arrived

Ordered flowers day before for next day delivery. Two days later they still have not arrived. Have tried to find out what is going on through Bloomex website and unable to get any answers. Don't use

Wrong delivery date and horrible service

I should have checked their reviews before ordering seeing that many people experienced the same thing. I’ve paid for flowers, fruit basket and $15 shipping to arrive the next day. I was disappointed to wait the whole day, called support only to be told she can’t help me but can confirm order went through. The package only arrived the day after! Its honestly a scam and I would save my money ordering somewhere else next time.

Janine S.

Janine S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Horrible company I advise to not use

My mother ordered flowers for my birthday and was told they would be delivered on the day. That night I called as they had not been delivered. The person on the phone said there was an issue with the courier and that bloomex would call the next day. They didn’t. Called again and now being told it may take up to a week! They are also refusing to refund my mom. I am contacting the fair trade ambudsman.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failed to deliver on correct date

My order was not delivered order date. Company made no contact to communicate this until I contacted them. Blamed courier and promised refund for half of delivery. No refund received.

Gell Well for a work colleague

Beautiful hamper full of lovely goodies, wine & chocolate.
Just to help our work mate get better.
Delivered on time as usual.
We order from Bloomex for all of our needs with flowers & gift baskets

Alvin T.

Alvin T.

Sunflowers and roses.. Are Not the same...

Ordered sunflowers for my friend and they sent me pink roses.. Told them and requested for a refund and they said they will get back to me. 2 weeks later.. No response at all. How is this fair... Not even an apology.

eyes59

eyes59Perth

No flowers

They claim flowers were delivered but I have cctv footage to prove otherwise they lied about delivery to my house , my neighbour didn't see anyone either delivering flowers to my house

September 24th 2019 Update: Redelivery

Said would redeliver flowers today but went to other address again 8 monterey street nollamarra wa disgusting spoilt my birthday not good don't buy from them is all I can say

Mafion

MafionCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again!

The flowers I ordered weren’t delivered on the day I ordered them for. They had to be picked up from post office! A small bunch of chrysanthemums and a green leaf in a vase. I will never order from this company again!

Narelle

NarelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely disappointed

I am extremely disappointed and will definitely never use Bloomex again. I ordered flowers to be delivered on Monday and they did not arrive until Wednesday. They were placed in the carport and the glass vase was broken. The bunch of flowers looked nothing like the photo on the website. Will not be recommending Bloomex to anyone.

Do not buy from Bloomex. Scam

Delivery was delayed 2 days then never delivered!. Despite instructions to leave delivery, couriers attempted deliver 2 days later then brought them back to be picked up at facilities. Customer service has been horrific, never received flowers or any compensation. Escalated with credit card company as Bloomex never responded to resolve

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Not happy

Im not happy with my purchase i upgraded to supersized and paid for supersize and only recieved the regular size plus card was left blank will not be recommening you.I wish i had read the reviews before i ordered as i would not have ordered from you.

There is a reason all the reviews are low

I ordered a box of roses for my wife's birthday and what they delivered was so awful and just made me feel embarrassed. Below is what I ordered and what I received.

missy Y

missy YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moral. Read product review beforehand.

Can’t really complain about the service - there was none.
There was. I conformation. 5ere was no receipt. . No r were any flowers delivered.
Only a charge on my credit card.
Tried to contact them. What a joke