Bloomex

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (205) · No

Noyze

NoyzeQueensland

Worst Customer Service ever!

I ordered flowers and paid the additional same day delivery cost and the flowers were delivered a week later after I had to tell my friend that she was receiving them and she had a note in her letterbox from Aust Post, so she went to pick them up from the Post Office and the vase was broken, the flowers were half dead and they hadn't written my anything in the card - it was blank! It's been a month now that I have complained to them and I'm still waiting on a refund!! Would never recommend them to anyone!!

Debra McGaw

Debra McGawGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY FRIM THESE JOKERS

Scam! One week to deliver couldnt understand or write english paid $20 delivery blamed Aust Post And florist was couple of streets from recipient waste of time complaining to office

Christina

ChristinaSouthwest, VIC

Amazing choices

Very Happy with the options that was provided. The reviews weren't positive but like to use local people for my business. I would use this service again if my order is carried out as per order.

Lindababe

LindababeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non delivery!!!!

Paid for delivery for my mum's 88th birthday for next day delivery. Got to 4.30 the next day, she had not received it. Called 3 times. Deliveries go til 9pm. Staff should have informed me of such late deliveries as I would have cancelled. It's now 8pm and she still has not received delivery. I am so upset and angry!! Will never ever use them again. I'M DEVASTATED!! Do not use this company. Should've looked at the reviews first!! Will be requesting a refund tomorrow if they haven't arrived. Ruined the occasion totally!!!

If I could rate them -5 stars, I would!

• +1

TERRIBLE SERVICE

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM! They deliver days later, the flowers are dead and nothing like the pictures on their website. They don’t answer their calls and send you straight to message bank if you complain via phone and don’t reply to emails.

Absolute disgrace

I ordered a sweet sensation hamper, bottle of wine and delux packaging for delivery to my friends door. It was at the post office a week later with no delivery note, I had to chase it up and ruin the surprise. They sent small packets of tiny teddies and coffee sachets for the hamper with the wrong wine. . So embarrassing

Would give a zero if I could

Ordered flowers for my friend birthdays And was very embarrassed at what she received (half dead and maybe $10 worth of product after spending $70). I’m an retired florist and know what substitutions and freshness guarantee is. Wish I checked the reviews of this crumby scam of a company before ordering :( Poor customer service when I contacted the company! No refund! No care! Stay away from this company! Never again will I order! Don’t want the reward cause will never go through this horrible experience again!

AJH

Website said same day delivery, 5 days later still not received

Hel

HelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst company

I wish I had read the reviews before I made my order. I had order a flower for my friend’s birthday, and paid extra to supersize the flower but they had sent something totally different and tooooo cheap and ugly.
The costumer service was so bad.
They can’t even talk English to understand what they said
So disappointed
Attached is my order and what they sent

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MINUS 5 stars

How are these people still in business??? Dead flowers, rip off, disgusting, bad customer service, not true to what you order, absolutely pathetic! Money down the drain!!! Do not recommend ever. What I was meant get vs what I actually got!!! I do not see 24 flowers here!!!

Mvyda

MvydaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just crap

Really regret using Bloomex to send flowers to my mum for her birthday during lockdown. I understand the delay in delivery, however when the flowers didn’t arrive in the date I assigned (a Tuesday), the woman over the phone told me it would arrive on Wednesday. It didn’t. It arrived Saturday late afternoon. It was wilted and the card I paid for was BLANK. They printed off my message on an A4 sheet and gave my mum a BLANK card .. I told them I wanted my delivery fee and card refunded as it was not anywhere near close to delivery date and the card was BLANK.. they gave me a $20 voucher. I said I don’t want your voucher and they refunded me the delivery fee. Never again.

BEWARE!!!! The worst company and non existent customer service

I purchased flowers to be delivered on the 15/8, today is the 18/8 and still no delivery. Spoke with customer service 4 times and got 2 conflicting responses. They reckon they delivered the flowers but the business has CCTV and shows they were LYING!!! Plus calls go out to a center overseas with no manager or senior staff the operator has absolutely no knowledge on how to resolve customer complaints.

Please all lodge a complain to consumer affairs this company is full of cheats stealing our money!

Terrible company. Stay well away.

I ordered on a Thursday for Friday delivery. Nothing was delivered and the following Monday I asked for a refund. The company refuses to refund and says the delay "is not their fault". You will need to dispute the charges with your bank to get a refund. A bunch of liars and crooks. Stay well away.

Adriana

AdrianaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Caution Caution Caution

Terrible terrible terrible service. I wish I read the reviews first website . I was in a hurry to order, as was working my nursing shift , so chose them as it stated on web same day delivery , keeping in mind I actually paid extra $ for same day delivery . 3 days later and no flowers for a special teacher for her 50th Flowers still not received BE WARE !!!!! Shocking no refund wasted $$ as a nurse that’s a lot of $ for me and most saddest such bad experience and customer care post their mistake not even trying to fix the mistake 3days later still waiting !!!! Terrible dont waste your money

Cazza

CazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Floral arrangements

I have use Bloomex three times now, and now two orders out of three have not been delivered as they should be, again on my daughters birthday they have delayed delivery to it being 3 days after delivery date that I paid for. Their customer service is appalling . My delivery is going to being so late , I want to cancel. They have told me I will be charged $25 to do this !!!! I will report to Office of Fair Trading

Roger White

Roger WhiteWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

NEVER use this company

Ordered a gift basket for daughter's 56th. birthday on 6.8.2020. Her birthday was the next day. Guess what, it finally arrived this afternoon 12.8.2020!!!!! After complaining a few days earlier, was promised delivery yesterday. NEVER NEVER use this Company. Shocking service. How do you rate a -0??????

Jess Ruka

Jess RukaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Very disappointed! Same day order flowers were received outside business hours, So the recipient received the flowers the following day. Flowers were not what I ordered nor similar. Do not waste your money. 1st pic what I ordered 2nd what was received.

Appauling service and delivery delayed for days, with dead flowers arriving