Bloomex

2.3 from 4,260 reviews

2.3

4,260 reviews

Dead Flowers and looked nothing like picture!!! F-

Don’t bother with this company. They don’t even try to resolve your issue via email and won’t reply.
Flowers in the picture had about 5 different flowers in the arrangement and were dead and shriveled. They just said they sent high quality flowers.
Well by the flowers that were delivered for Mother’s Day, they were awful!!!
Never had a problem with any florist before but Bloomex is DISGUSTING!
Facebook groups about the company explain everything. Surprised they’re still operating

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Love the discounts

Sometimes the product looks quite different to what is advertised. I understand this could be due to covid and there is sometimes not enough of the product advertised. Would be great if they take a photo of what they are going to send and ask whether we would like to continue with the purchase or get a refund. The discounts make me come back though.

Great

Really great prices and range to select from! Very last minute gift too so very surprised that they could help me out last minute. Really happy with the service - thank you <3

CharlieBoy

CharlieBoySouthwest, VIC

Not happy

My sister had flowers sent to me. Unfortunately they sent them to the wrong address and I only received them because the householder found a phone number on the box. Delivered two days late and then another day before I received them. Safe to say flowers were dead. My poor sister cannot get anyone to phone her back. Absolutely shocking customer service. Legally I will be pushing for a full refund. Whatever you do DO NOT USE this company.

• +1

Not delivered

waited all day for delivery was told between 8am-9pm! Its now 9.45pm past bedtime! Was a very important delivery for a daughter going through a difficult time! Was told 3 times yes your delivery will be coming. This has happened once before but thought I'd give you a second chance, will never use you again.

Michelle R

Michelle RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use - Flowers arrived damaged and were old

Satisfied

SatisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You will not receive what you ordered. Totally unsatisfied.

Ordered Photo 1 arrangement and specifically stated wanted those colours. Bloomex sent Photo 2 arrangement which resemble a bunch of flowers you can buy at the Supermarket. Complained without any satisfaction or compensation whatsoever. Flowers were for a special 70th birthday. Will never use Bloomex again.

Lucas Trebb

Lucas TrebbSouth East Queensland, QLD

The order was deliverd perfectly.

The order from Bloomex went smoothly and was delivered perfectly. The only problem is that this gardenia plant had no flowers or buds and it died a few months later. Never gave a flower.

Jamie

JamieNorth Queensland, QLD

Good specials

Good selection of flower and recipients report flowers generally come in healthy and good condition. Also good options for sale items. I have used this company a few times now and would continue to do so.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Thanks so much for the customer service!!

Want to thank who delivered the flowers. They got to her work after she had left so he made the trip to our home and gave her them there. WOW A real 10!!!

The arrangement was beautiful.

I opted to pay extra for the large hamper because I wanted a large arrangement, however the hamper ended up being a medium size. I was disappointed with the size for the price, but the arrangement was beautiful.

Good service.

The website was easy enough to use. My only complaint was it would not send the flowers to where I originally wanted them to go, so I had to choose a different address instead.

That's great.

I have used you in the past and have been pleased with each delivery. Todays was just great... my Mom was the recipient and she was just so happy with the floral arrangement.

TYotte

TYotteDarling Downs, QLD

Great selections, price point options and add-ons! The website is very easy to navigate and the response time quick. I have had trouble w/other websites similar and this one by far is in the top for quality overall.

M.Margrit

M.MargritSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing I did

Bloomex is the easiest way to tell someone that you are thinking about them. The best thing I did on their site was join the passport club to waive the delivery fee for the year with one low sign-up fee. I have saved hundreds!

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

They came through like champs.

Great job on short notice. The arrangement looked just like the picture and it was delivered to the mortuary in great time. I was very concerned because I did not order the arangement until the evening before I needed it delivered by 11:00 next morning.

Bella

BellaIllawarra, NSW

Had no issues with the product

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Not worth it

This review is delayed because I wanted to give them some time to address my concerns, but unfortunately, I never heard back from them. I ordered flowers for my sister in law for Mother’s Day. I paid extra to send them on exactly Mother’s Day and somehow they sent it, not only days earlier (I think it was the Thursday before Mother’s Day), but they didn’t even attach the card! My SIL had no idea who they came from and if we didn’t ask if she received them, she would never have known. Their customer service is terrible and even if they said their manager would contact me directly, I didn’t hear back from anyone. Definitely not ordering from here again.

Lovely flowers

Easy to order, lots of choice. Lovely photos of all the samples. Choosing which one to order was the hardest part. Would certainly use this web site again. Well done.

Will take your money and not send flowers .. being investigated by my bank., be careful.. use someone else

will take your money and not send flowers ..you cant contact them either. This company is being investigated please be careful.. they seem real but are not ,, check the addresses they don exist

I learnt the learnt the hardway