Bloomex

2.2 from 4,683 reviews

2.2

4,684 reviews
    2.1 (1,189)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (206) · No (1,144)

Jenny Edmonds

Jenny EdmondsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst communication I have ever had .Like many ,wished I had read reviews before using Bloomex .

Carlakoala

CarlakoalaSouth East Queensland, QLD

ABSOLUTELY APALLING

No flowers, no communication, no service.....hoping for a refund will keep you posted!!! I was expected to write 30 words minimum hopefully I’m there now, another three more words needed!

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Avoid this company, flowers were a day late (which defeats the purpose) and pretty bad quality. A fog jumped out of the bunch. Company would not refund or compensate, just blamed transport company.

Nicola C.

Nicola C.

Disappointed and I had to replace them myself the gift was so bad and wrong

I predetermining a bouquet of red roses that was shown as an arrangement with foliage and baby’s breath as a birthday/ wedding congratulations. I wanted red for love and an arrangement.
I got plain roses with brown outer leaves tied with a cable tie.

When I complained I got told they leave the brown leaves on to protect the flowers. Completely ignored the fact it was wrong colour and not an arrangement

Pat L.

Pat L.Sydney, NSW

Absolute rubbish

Fruit basket & chocolates delivered late. Blamed on COVID. Ordered fruit basket got apples & small pineapple instead of mixed fruit as displayed on website. Received truffle biscuits not chocolates !!!! Again blamed on COVID but still charging same prices and no mention that this might happen when you order. Disgusting customer service and product. No offer of any refund.

• +1
Caffeine Deprived

Caffeine Deprived

I hope they didn't pay too much

Received flowers today from a friend. Man, I hope they didn't pay too much. These look like seconds on sale at Woolies. Mostly wilted, some very much so. Clamped together with a cable tie (!?!). This is the photo I took to send to my friend in appreciation so it shows the bouquet in the best possible way.

Very unimpressed !!!!

I recently ordered flowers for my husband for our 25 wedding anniversary. Placed my order 36 hours before the day. Flowers did not arrive on the day, received a message on the morning informing me that they were on their way, arrived the next day. Ordered a mason jar with roses, received a vase that was broken. I would never use them again or recommend them to anyone. Gave them one star cause I had to, would rather have not given them one at all

Absolutely embarrassing products and service

I ordered a Lindt chocolate hamper and flowers for my mums birthday paying extra for same day delivery. My order arrived a day late and what was revived in replacement of the chocolate hamper was some Woolworths brand crackers and jelly and wilting flowers. I have tried to get a refund but all they want to do is offer me a store credit. Not good enough! Do not purchase as you do not receive what you order and it’s absolutely embarrassing! Photos of what was ordered and what was revived!

• +1
Nell V.

Nell V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BLOOMAX you are shameful

Suzie and Nav

Suzie and NavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful flowers on time delivery .

very happy made my loved ones day everything arrived on time.
They looked gorgeous.
Will definitely use this service again,
Thankyou for your wonderful service.
And beautiful flowers putting smiles on peoples days so happy.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything went bad

Ordered flowers on Saturday to be delivered to my daughter on Monday for her birthday, Bloomex contacted me Via email Sunday to say they will deliver a hamper instead because of COVID nothing arrived until Friday after trying to cancel the order many times during the week.
The “ hamper” was something you could get at your local corner store for $10, very disappointing outcome, something I will never repeat, lost me forever

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Worst company ever

Do not use This company. I ordered flowers for delivery same day paying extra courier fee to make sure but no delivery that day. Five phone calls later (they kept disconnecting me) and a promise for delivery the next day, still no flowers. The following day another call to have them tell me the flowers won’t be delivered until 5 days after the original order placing. Reason....the suburb is a long way from their facility!!! Unbelievable and the most atrocious service I’ve ever had. Don’t waste your time and the distress over the flowers you’re sending, obviously for a reason for a loved one, they won’t arrive on time. I asked for a refund and I have to wait for a manager to contact me. Not holding my breath.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Great service!

Easy and affordable!! Ordered night before and arrived next day. Super happy. Flowers were beautiful and includes a card. Perfect for birthdays or just because. My girlfriend loved them. 10/10!

SandyRalph

SandyRalphVictoria

Buyer beware

Very disappointed

I received flowers from Bloomex that friends had organised. It was a very small, uneven bunch with some flowers clearly passed their prime. Flowers from national supermarkets look better than this. I'm unsure how much my friends paid but after looking at prices on the website, in my opinion, they didn't get their money's worth. Also the original delivery was not made, and it took over a month for my friend to get the company to deliver. I would not recommend Bloomex.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Terrible, take peoples money with no product delivered

I ordered a hamper for same day delivery. There was no mention of any delays as the order was placed and paid additional for same day delivery. Product did not come, no messages left, 2 weeks later still no product or refund or acknowledgement. I have requested a full refund on multiple occasions via email and phone, they refuse to transfer me to a manager and you only get a standard email response. I suspect they have blocked my number.
$90 down the drain!

SBC

SBCPerth, WA

Untrustworthy and unprofessional

I ordered a bunch of tulips with a glass vase and a card for my mother in law as she had lost her mother. I asked for them to be delivered the day of the funeral as, thanks to Covid, it was online. They arrived the day before the funeral, without the card I had written and paid extra for and not nearly as nice as the photo. When I called and complained they said they’d give me store credit. When I said I didn’t want store credit as I would not be buying from them again, they put me on hold without saying a word then hung up on me. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Terrible company, avoid them.

Would never order again

Fran

FranSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dreadful company

Do not do not use this company. I paid over $100 worth of flowers that were not delivered. I have contacted the ombudsman about them. They gave me no assistance when I called

Never Delivered

Ordered flowers, paid extra for same day delivery. Flowers never showed up. When you try and ring you have to leave a message and they'll call back. Never call back. When you try and dog Live Chat you get a computer generated message(s) from John. They never come back and answer questions. I will never order from them again.