Bloomex (page 3 of 12)

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (234) · No

Parker

ParkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service, flowers never got delivered and refusing to refund. Would be 0 stars if I could.

Flower delivery was delayed and delayed over 2 weeks so I requested them to cancel the order and provide a refund. Another 2 weeks went by with me repeatedly requesting a refund, and still no flowers or refund. Then a month after order was placed they email me an Aus post tracking number telling me the flowers are at a post office somewhere ready to be collected! Who sends flowers in the post?! I am so shocked at how terrible the service has been. I would NEVER use them again or recommend.

sissySouthwest, VIC

Open half wilted roses for a birthday gift

Roses I ordered as gift arrived fully opened and ready for the bin in 2 days, as I look on the site I see all flowers are already fully opened with really no life once they are with you. SORRY I ordered from them from Bloomex, sorry I did not look at the flowers on offer, sorry I wasted my money, sorry my sister was disappointed, sorry after I told them they stated it was as advertised that I got what I ordered, a $30 voucher was sent after more complaints, which did not cover my gift costs. Waste of my time, money and effort o not get caught as I did.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

sissy

It's a generic answer, sadly regards Sissy

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond disappointed and disgusted

I order 2 lots of flowers for 2 funerals in 2 days from Bloomex. They advised they could not be delivered to a funeral and gave 1 1/2 hours notice before the funeral that they will deliver the next day to funeral home. I cancelled both orders and was told that they would wave the cancellation fees. One order they did this and then after a month and many calls to them, messages left and not returned. They just say they cant refund full because I cancelled the order. They just say sorry we cant refund all the money because of Covid19. It is a very sad day when they say they are Australian and they are not.

Sydney

SydneyMid North Coast, NSW

Service was terrible

Ordered flowers Friday morning for mums birthday. Now its the following Thursday still no flowers and no response - disgusting. I have called 5 times been promised upgrade and nothing. Upset.

Bloomex - TERRIBLE

Flowers ordered still not delivered 2 days after date. Refuse to refund money. Definitely a scam company. Avoid at all cost. Google should remove their site. Would review 0 if possible.

KMorg

A bunch of completely dead flowers were delivered a week after they were scheduled.
Terrible, terrible. Do not use

Customer SupportBloomex

Bloomex Florists DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!

I ordered a large sympathy bouquet. Firstly, delivery was delayed by 2 days. They eventually arrived 10 days later, half the flowers were dying or dead. Would not return contact..

HulzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely poor and embarrassing service. I would not even rate it with a single star if it were possible.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Hulz

Thank you for your generic reply. I can guarantee you that there will NOT be a 'next time'.

Worst service ever!!!

Ordered a bunch of my favourite flowers (and vase) to be sent to my daughter for her 21st as I couldn't see her because of covid and border closure, for her to send me a picture of a completely different bunch of flowers and different vase.
Have tried making contact via chat and phone calls many times for now answer.
Worst service ever, definitely would not recommend. Will do research next time and find something that's actually Australian based.

Melissa D.

Melissa D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

flowers for birthday

orders flowers for a friend have complained and still nothing its been 2 weeks now and they have never been sent i also paid extra 14.95 for same day delivery... i will never order with them again

Kathy D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never purchase again! Cheap contents

NoyzeQueensland

Worst Customer Service ever!

I ordered flowers and paid the additional same day delivery cost and the flowers were delivered a week later after I had to tell my friend that she was receiving them and she had a note in her letterbox from Aust Post, so she went to pick them up from the Post Office and the vase was broken, the flowers were half dead and they hadn't written my anything in the card - it was blank! It's been a month now that I have complained to them and I'm still waiting on a refund!! Would never recommend them to anyone!!

Debra McGaw

Debra McGawGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY FRIM THESE JOKERS

Scam! One week to deliver couldnt understand or write english paid $20 delivery blamed Aust Post And florist was couple of streets from recipient waste of time complaining to office

Christina

ChristinaSouthwest, VIC

Amazing choices

Very Happy with the options that was provided. The reviews weren't positive but like to use local people for my business. I would use this service again if my order is carried out as per order.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Team

LindababeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non delivery!!!!

Paid for delivery for my mum's 88th birthday for next day delivery. Got to 4.30 the next day, she had not received it. Called 3 times. Deliveries go til 9pm. Staff should have informed me of such late deliveries as I would have cancelled. It's now 8pm and she still has not received delivery. I am so upset and angry!! Will never ever use them again. I'M DEVASTATED!! Do not use this company. Should've looked at the reviews first!! Will be requesting a refund tomorrow if they haven't arrived. Ruined the occasion totally!!!

Lindababe

Wouldn't use your poor service again even if it was free!!

If I could rate them -5 stars, I would!

• +1

TERRIBLE SERVICE

DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THEM! They deliver days later, the flowers are dead and nothing like the pictures on their website. They don’t answer their calls and send you straight to message bank if you complain via phone and don’t reply to emails.

Absolute disgrace

I ordered a sweet sensation hamper, bottle of wine and delux packaging for delivery to my friends door. It was at the post office a week later with no delivery note, I had to chase it up and ruin the surprise. They sent small packets of tiny teddies and coffee sachets for the hamper with the wrong wine. . So embarrassing

Nikki
Nikki

Would give a zero if I could

Ordered flowers for my friend birthdays And was very embarrassed at what she received (half dead and maybe $10 worth of product after spending $70). I’m an retired florist and know what substitutions and freshness guarantee is. Wish I checked the reviews of this crumby scam of a company before ordering :( Poor customer service when I contacted the company! No refund! No care! Stay away from this company! Never again will I order! Don’t want the reward cause will never go through this horrible experience again!

AJH

AJHSydney Surrounds, NSW

WARNING; DO NOT USE BLOOMEX

Kas

KasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Website said same day delivery, 5 days later still not received

Margaret R

Margaret Rasked

Are you operating on Canadian time? A bouquet paid for last Monday to be sent on Wednesday wasn't delivered.

Customer SupportBloomex

Dear Margaret, thank you for your question. Please provide us your order number, so we could check your order.

Billyasked

Why do you request emails & photos & then have no intention of answering them ? Seems a common thread amongst your reviews and a reputable company surely would want to address such a problem

Andrew
Andrew

they are pathetic, then changed to deliver today when it wont work when i wanted it yesterday.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Billy

I can't understand how a company like this can continue to stay in business. Obviously people don't take time to research before they give a company their business. Old flowers, & poor service. They requests photos & emails then ignore you . The Fawlty towers of the florists industry !

Band

Bandasked

do you ever look at the reviews. Most of them are painful to read. People send flowers, for a happy occasion, in sympathy, or just to say "I'm thinking of you". 90% of the time you let all these customers and recipients down. You cannot speak to anyone. When I enquired about my order I was given 3 different dates, one of them being even before i placed the order!!! I am getting in touch with Fair Trading and the Ombudsman for disreputable companies. It seems that other very dis-satisfied people do the same. You hide behind your web page. Shame on you. But will you reply to me - probably not, you have not replied to my phone calls or emails.

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives