Bloomex

2.2 from 4,684 reviews

2.2

4,684 reviews
    2.1 (1,189)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (206) · No (1,144)

JulieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Pathetic!!

The picture you see is definitely not what you get! Such a disgraceful, pathetic attempt at a florist with appalling customer service.
Do yourself a massive favour and call the local florist. They are amazing, helpful, professional and much more value for your buck than this pathetic attempt at a florist

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Okay but not what I hoped

Flowers were good and as expected however when I ordered the large 250g box of Belgium chocolates it sent a small forrero rochers which only had 9 and was 97 grams, not exactly what I wanted or what I would call large.
Probably won't order anything but flowers from them again.

Margaret carterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Report this business to police they are thieves

Paid for roses to be delivered to my daughter, I rang the company just before 5 pm asking where was the delivery. The male worker told me not to worry it will be delivered. I have since read all the reviews and now kicking myself for not looking at these prior to placing the order.
I rang my bank and it’s now in their hands, they were very helpful and straight on to it. They advised me to contact the police in which I will. Very angry. Flowers were never delivered.
Do not use this company

Nicola

NicolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely worst service I’ve ever had!!

Worst service I’ve ever received, flowers came 5 days late, complained but you can only speak to a call centre in India!
Was told I would get a free upgrade for my troubles, but not only did I not get an up grade the ten roses I paid for came as a stingy bunch of six.
Please do yourself a favour and steer well clear of this terrible terrible company!

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not as advertised!

Don't buy from this company, can you believe i paid $90.00 for this bunch of flowers, could have got them for $20 at the petrol station or supermarket very disappointed.

Don’t Buy from BLOOMEX

Flowers didn’t arrived on time, actually they arrived 5 days later and where dried and dead. Went straight into the garbage bin. Customer service is a call centre off shore that reads from a script. Absolutely disgraceful !

Utterly Useless and Rude

Terrible!

Terrible service, took money ended up with no flowers. They kept taking more money for delivery and still never ended up with flowers. When i would ring to ask what was going on they were very rude.

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Terrible service. when ordering I spelt every word to them and they still got name and address wrong.. I ordered the flowers, a teddy bear and a bottle of premium red wine. The recipient received the flowers and a bottle of white wine and no teddy.
They refused to deliver the teddy and swap the wine. They wanted to give me store credit. I will never shop there again. In the end they said they would only refund the teddy which they still haven’t done yet. I would not recommend them to anyone!!!

James

JamesNorth Queensland, QLD

Do NOT use - go local.

Order did not arrive. No refund offered, just another date. Order changed to gift box which was appalling - water crackers and pea crisps. Box of chocolates was actually a bar

JuliePerth, WA

TERRIBLE! TOTAL RIP OF AND THEY DON'T CARE!

This company is a disgrace

Ordered flowers for a special occasion a week later they still haven’t been delivered. After lots of emails back and forth they are refusing me a refund. Do not use this company!

UnhappyChappy

UnhappyChappyAustralian Capital Territory

Disappointed is an understatement!

Order placed 6 days in advance with a specific delivery time requested (as delivering to a business). No delivery. When I rang to query, I was told it was still in transit. When asked why there was no call / contact to communicate the delay, the response was "We have been very busy." I was offered $5 off delivery charge (delivery $15) or $30 credit for another delivery, I was stunned by the lack of empathy. The order, which was now set to arrive Monday, turned up on Tuesday - 10 days after the initial purchase! Do not go with this company - their customer service and professionalism are abysmal.

Second delivery worse than the first. Bloomex should be Doomex.

My daughter ordered roses, bottle of wine and chocolates as well as vase for the flowers. Meant to be next day delivery for my 60th birthday. Order did not arrive until 25/08 not the18/08. Flowers dying, block of cheap chocolate and a vase. No wine as ordered. My daughter made multiple complaints to Bloomex.
Today 8/09 another order from Bloomex I assume as a replacement for the first order and as good will token.
What a crock of sheets. Flowers were wilted and rotting. Vase glass broken in box. Chocolates melted beyond eating and a sour bottle of wine. All in the bin. Delivery date this time was according to receipt attached was 25/08.

Jzanelle W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT USE! AVOID AVOID

Sameday delivery took 5 days, completely destroyed and dead... Fought for two weeks and threaten with ACCC finally get them to refund. Facebook pages dedicated to how bad this company

Daniel from Bentleigh

Daniel from BentleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love Bloomex

I love bloomex as thy always seem have what I’m looking for at a good price. I use them for birthdays, anniversary’s and many other occasions even when overseas. Thy have never let me down with there delivery’s and the flowers are always fresh and well presented.
The only time I ever had a problem it was resolved so quickly without any stress.

I recommend Bloomex!!

Parker

ParkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service, flowers never got delivered and refusing to refund. Would be 0 stars if I could.

Flower delivery was delayed and delayed over 2 weeks so I requested them to cancel the order and provide a refund. Another 2 weeks went by with me repeatedly requesting a refund, and still no flowers or refund. Then a month after order was placed they email me an Aus post tracking number telling me the flowers are at a post office somewhere ready to be collected! Who sends flowers in the post?! I am so shocked at how terrible the service has been. I would NEVER use them again or recommend.

Crooks

This is what my friend received 3 days late, after I was told my flower delivery could not be fulfilled (on the day of delivery, AFTER taking my money) as they couldn't find a florist !! I didn't get to choose a replacement basket/hamper.. this pile of mess is probably worth $15 if im generous !!!!have called - no answer, emailed... just keep getting told I can have a $10 voucher for the store! This cost me $65!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First and last time! So disappointed.

I thought I would do something sweet for my partner and get him a hamper for this Father's day. Our baby is unborn but due in December. I paid for a chocolate and cookie lover hamper and received random items that neither of us eat/drink. When I made contact I was only offered a 15% discount for the next purchase. I would have preferred that they reimbursed me rather than send the entire hamper substituted with unwanted cheap items.

Clare

ClareMelbourne

Website easy to use and friendly customer service!

First time ordering flowers online and came across Bloomex. Found the website easy to navigate and user friendly. Price was reasonable and a huge range to choose from! Called the customer service hotline to clarify on delivery options and did not have to wait long before I received the answers. Customer service over the line was friendly and patient too. Overall a huge thumbs up!