Bloomex

4,260 reviews

YASNA K.

YASNA K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceitful overcharging for AUS orders in USA dollars

Ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered for mum. I live in the UK and she lives in Melbourne, to my misfortune came across Bloomex thinking they were Aus company whilst searching for florists. They delivered the flowers in a strange box rather than a bouquet. Then I hot charged over 20 pounds more than the actual coat. They had charged my uk credit card in USA dollars. There is no clear mention when you checkout that this will happen. What should have cost me 37.77 pounds cost me 59.99 pounds. Total RIP off. When questioned they sent me a link to terms and conditions which is hidden on their site. BEWARE DO NOT USE UNLESS YOI WISH TO PAY MORE THAN YOU NEED TO.

Horrendous service- user beware

I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday 3 days in advance and 2 days after her birthday they still had not been delievered and The only reposne was "i am sorry for this inconvenience"
Glad it wast a funeral or that would have been terrible for the receivers

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Good service, lovely flowers

The ordering service is very straightforward. The flowers are lovely.
I just wish that an invoice could be generated automatically instead of having to go back online to request it via Chat, and then the automated system is not always able to match up the order with the name, so you then have to wait for another operator to email you.

Carole R

Carole RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgraceful service and poor quality flowers

Awful service. Flowers arrived after 5pm when recipient had left so had to self deliver. Damaged goods on arrival. Flowers half dead. Will not be using this company again. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Perfect

Was sent a delivery from my son for my birthday and they were so nice decided to look up website so friends have just lost a family member and needed to send them some flowers

linda h.

linda h.South East Queensland, QLD

Always reliable!

Bloomex have always delivered beautiful flowers! They are always on time. They are always at a great price! I can always rely on Bloomex to deliver an appropriate bouquet for the occasion!

jagster

jagster

Hopeless

DDW

DDWSydney, NSW

Appalling!!

It was a great

It was received in time, and was as beautiful as illustrated, it was a great hit, my wife love it and of course I got allot of brownies points on account of it, thank you for your easy way to order and your fast response all was second to none.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

I will order again if florist like these are used.

The Service was above and beyond. The guy who delivered my Mom's flowers went out of his way to make her feel special. He talked to her as if he knew her and he was very enthusiastic about wishing her happy birthday.

Gee 5

Putting my order in was easy and convenient. The selections of flowers, plants and bears etc. were really nice. My future husband was surprised and appreciated the kind gesture. Thanks for this service.

Highly recommend

Recipient said arrangement was gorgeous and Bloomex went out of their way to attempt delivery until successful! Very nice customer service reps and will use this service in the future!

The medium basket was a little smaller

The medium basket was a little smaller that I expected or would've liked, but the flowers were beautiful. I was told I would get text updates, but didn't. I got the text order confirmation, but nothing after that.

Ordered for nieces

They absolutely loved them also the chocolate was great the package is wrapped quite tightly though and made it look like less then 18 stems at first but the bouquet did open up afterwords

Excellent customer service

Found a good match for someone to undergo surgery. The space to type in name and info was rather small but did get my addresses in and it’s on its way. Hopefully it will be as perfect as the picture.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

I consider this my go to site for gifts.

It took longer than I expected, but I guess that's because of the high volume of Mother's day. however, my mum was surprised and that's all that counts. signing in makes the experience much easier.

Bloomex is a bad joke

Very poor ‘service’.
I wasn’t told they deliver via Australia Post.
Bunch of flowers were not delivered to the recipient, but left at PO for person to collect.
If I knew this I would have made arrangements to accommodate for this.
As it was before the weekend the person had to wait to collect them, rather than have them delivered to their door.
Communication with customer service assistants was incredibly difficult & farcical.
Dodgy operation & very disappointing, especially as the flowers were for a birthday and sympathy, so at a sad time.
I expected better service for their set-up & the price.

john

johnSydney, NSW

service terrible

-ordered flowers about three years ago when they were delivered they were half dead. made a complaint and it took them a week to send fresh order. thought i would give them another go the other day and ordered flowers on the tenth to be delivered on the eleventh. they did not arrive. when i asked why the answer was the courier could not get there in time.

Matt K.

Matt K.Western Australia

I am saddened that i need to give this company 1 star as even that is not deserving

I made an order on the 9th at 9.27am as they advertise "Same day delivery before 1pm" It is now the 12th and my order is still "In Transit"
After not being able to speak with anyone on the phone as all the operators are busy i am forced to speak with a operator over the chat service online. I then went a ordered flowers from a local company that had them delivered within 3 hours with the same delivery instructions i provided Bloomex. Bloomex then told me they where not able to deliver the flowers because the person i instructed the flowers to be delivered to does not work at that premise... Great work Bloomex! by far the biggest joke

Disgusting

Ordered half price birthday bunch valued at $100 from central coast to Cooma nsw never arrived. Rang again said would send fresh bunch, arrived 7 days later. Express post from Melbourne, not local suppliers