Bloomex (page 4 of 75)

2.3 (1,124)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,487)

Adrian J.

Adrian J.

Not what we ordered!

Ordered Roses with baby breath and greens.
10 roses came and 2 were damaged. Nowhere where you can contact them.
Not happy!

Lindsey W.

Lindsey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting company

Paid for same day delivery Got confirmation. Weren’t delivered online chat said would deliver next day didn’t now told overbooked!

Knowlzy

KnowlzyAdelaide

DO NOT USE THEM - Unprofessional, worst florist ever dealt with!

I placed an order for Valentines Day a month prior, two days before the day receive message they can't deliver

DidIwastemytimeornot

DidIwastemytimeornotSydney

Typed message stapled to inside of card

Ummm valentines is supposed to be romantic, but a printout of the order with the message stapled inside the card is not. Pretty crap experience for the receiver. Roses were also squashed into the box the bruised/flattened. Would not use again.

AlexandreVictoria

Misleading advertisement.

Online advertisement by Bloomex Australian Website promises Same Day Flower Delivery across Australia 24/7 with the price. In reality follow up emails state "Your delivery is outside of our production" and further in the same email "The special you ordered is not valid for delivery to the area requested as the local florist prices are much higher than ours and they don’t carry our specials..."
The advertisement does not indicate at a time of order that it is not available or even could be not available and the price could be higher.
Follow up phone call from MN requested to pay double the original price.

Old flowers

I bought these flowers for Valentine’s Day and was very disappointed with the quality of them when they arrived.
They were old and already becoming dehydrated. I’ll never use this company again.
Flowers from the supermarkets are better quality. Don’t waste your time and money with Bloomex

Nay

NayCentral West, NSW

Very poorly run business

Andrew J.

Andrew J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Should not be allowed to trade in Australia

Ordered on Thursday for delivery on Friday.
It didn't happen. Used the Chat and asked for Monday, was told Tuesday.
Tuesday came and went, Used the Chat again, (takes forever) told they would get someone to ring me back.
Still waiting.
If it important to you. Don't use Bloomex

Matt

Matt

Waste of time.

I got in early ordering flowers for my partner and children who I am seperated from due to work requirements.
2 days before Valentine's Day I get an automated reply telling me they can't fulfill my order. Woeful. Could have told me a while ago and I could have found another site.

Social Committee Veteran

Social Committee VeteranCanberra Central 2602, ACT

good value, beautiful flowers

I order flowers from Bloomex for work purposes (staff social club). I always get positive feedback on the quality of the flowers. I have never had an issue with delivery. It's easy.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

C C.

C C.South East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising NO WHERE NEAR WHAT THEY SAY IT IS

The description reads as a luxury boxed 12 longstem roses, was ordered to be delivered next day, which is a $20 fee
Recieve an Email saying cant deliver due to their Couriers only work Tues to Friday
So a card to pick up a parcel gets put in my mailbox
Says nothing that its Bloomex flowers
I fortunately picked it up the next day
Heres the luxury box and the disappointment of what they say is long stem roses, arranged in a box. The compensation gift is a box with 3 wafer sticks
Hardly worth the $20 extra paid for next day delivery
Heres the photo

Worst Service/Product Ever

Almost A SCAM

Advertised same day. 4 days late. Paid for accessories didn’t arrive. Flowers nothing like photo library. Lots of green leaves.

Jenny

I did send the screenshot in an email after calling. ???

Jenny

What kind of scam is this??

Tarnz

TarnzPerth, WA

Don't waste your time

Website claims same-day-delivery, this is false advertising! 5 days and still no delivery of my order. After multiple calls to an inaudible call center and emails I was continuously fobbed off with delay tactics - no attempt to deliver my order was made. Was offered a refund of my delivery fee - which didn't happen, then offered a $15 credit on my next order - I won't EVER be ordering from this dodgy business ever again! Don't waste your time using them the reviews on their website must be fake as I've discovered many other negative reviews with similar non-delivered scenarios like mine.

Carmel C.Sydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

Carmel C.

Considering how many phonecalls and emails that I have sent with complaints, and the lack of sufficient assistance, I do not want to waste anymore time on your company. I would just be repeating everything that has already been said.

Arrived wilted

Unfortunately flowers arrived wilted and of poor quality. Very disappointing seeing as they were sent as a condolences gift. :( probably won’t order again unless rectified

ATA

ATASouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloomex

We use Bloomex for all our flower gifts. The online ordering system is very efficient and the flowers have always arrived on time.

Never fails to excite

I have used this service from bloomx for the past 2 years I have found the quality of the service is next to none and the quality of the flowers all ways excites

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Beautiful bouquet at a reasonable price

Beautiful bouquet at a reasonable price, it arrived on time with same day delivery..I will certainly use Bloomex again...well done..

Hayley

HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This company is a scam.

Purchased a gourmet hamper that was gourmet chocolate treats. It had 3 items that would be a total of $5 of value. I was completely humiliated. This is criminal.

Nikolaiasked

When will I be getting my refund for order 1637141? I requested this multiple times and then was told that in order to receive the refund, the recipient needed to have kept the box: "we need to receive our label back to the address where order was delivered from within 7 days. You have all the requested information on the box. This will be at our expense. You need to call the same courier and give the tracking number."
This is SO UNREASONABLE that the recipient should have been keeping their dead flowers or the box! It's so unreasonable that I have to contact the courier and get the tracking number.
Not to mention, this option was not provided the first 20 times I asked for a refund, and apparently it's now well outside the 7 day period and NOW is when they want to provide me with the option of an expired refund?
Again, I want a refund for the full amount of order 1637141. When will I be getting this refund?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. We investigated your case properly. Your order was refunded in full. We do appreciate your business and assistance. We will do all our best to serve you much better next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Nikolai, have you actually received a refund?

judyasked

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

When can I have my money back?

Nikolai

No they don't want to refund money unless the recipient of your gift keeps the box and contacts the courier that delivered it. They're an absolute joke of a company. I'm currently fighting with them for the same reason. I want my money back!

BigL
BigL

You won't get a refund from them unless you go via your bank or consumer affairs in your state

judyasked

When can I have my money back?

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

Dear Judy,
Will you be so king to provide us your correct order number? This one does not exist.

judy

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives