Bloomex (page 4 of 12)

• Return Claim MadeYes (234) · No

Hel

HelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst company

I wish I had read the reviews before I made my order. I had order a flower for my friend’s birthday, and paid extra to supersize the flower but they had sent something totally different and tooooo cheap and ugly.
The costumer service was so bad.
They can’t even talk English to understand what they said
So disappointed
Attached is my order and what they sent

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MINUS 5 stars

How are these people still in business??? Dead flowers, rip off, disgusting, bad customer service, not true to what you order, absolutely pathetic! Money down the drain!!! Do not recommend ever. What I was meant get vs what I actually got!!! I do not see 24 flowers here!!!

Mvyda

MvydaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just crap

Really regret using Bloomex to send flowers to my mum for her birthday during lockdown. I understand the delay in delivery, however when the flowers didn’t arrive in the date I assigned (a Tuesday), the woman over the phone told me it would arrive on Wednesday. It didn’t. It arrived Saturday late afternoon. It was wilted and the card I paid for was BLANK. They printed off my message on an A4 sheet and gave my mum a BLANK card .. I told them I wanted my delivery fee and card refunded as it was not anywhere near close to delivery date and the card was BLANK.. they gave me a $20 voucher. I said I don’t want your voucher and they refunded me the delivery fee. Never again.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

BEWARE!!!! The worst company and non existent customer service

I purchased flowers to be delivered on the 15/8, today is the 18/8 and still no delivery. Spoke with customer service 4 times and got 2 conflicting responses. They reckon they delivered the flowers but the business has CCTV and shows they were LYING!!! Plus calls go out to a center overseas with no manager or senior staff the operator has absolutely no knowledge on how to resolve customer complaints.

Please all lodge a complain to consumer affairs this company is full of cheats stealing our money!

Warm regards, Bloomex team

Terrible company. Stay well away.

I ordered on a Thursday for Friday delivery. Nothing was delivered and the following Monday I asked for a refund. The company refuses to refund and says the delay "is not their fault". You will need to dispute the charges with your bank to get a refund. A bunch of liars and crooks. Stay well away.

Adriana

AdrianaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Caution Caution Caution

Terrible terrible terrible service. I wish I read the reviews first website . I was in a hurry to order, as was working my nursing shift , so chose them as it stated on web same day delivery , keeping in mind I actually paid extra $ for same day delivery . 3 days later and no flowers for a special teacher for her 50th Flowers still not received BE WARE !!!!! Shocking no refund wasted $$ as a nurse that’s a lot of $ for me and most saddest such bad experience and customer care post their mistake not even trying to fix the mistake 3days later still waiting !!!! Terrible dont waste your money

CazzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Floral arrangements

I have use Bloomex three times now, and now two orders out of three have not been delivered as they should be, again on my daughters birthday they have delayed delivery to it being 3 days after delivery date that I paid for. Their customer service is appalling . My delivery is going to being so late , I want to cancel. They have told me I will be charged $25 to do this !!!! I will report to Office of Fair Trading

Cazza

Im sure! Will never happen to me again

Roger White

Roger WhiteWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

NEVER use this company

Ordered a gift basket for daughter's 56th. birthday on 6.8.2020. Her birthday was the next day. Guess what, it finally arrived this afternoon 12.8.2020!!!!! After complaining a few days earlier, was promised delivery yesterday. NEVER NEVER use this Company. Shocking service. How do you rate a -0??????

Jess Ruka

Jess RukaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Very disappointed! Same day order flowers were received outside business hours, So the recipient received the flowers the following day. Flowers were not what I ordered nor similar. Do not waste your money. 1st pic what I ordered 2nd what was received.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Appauling service and delivery delayed for days, with dead flowers arriving

candgvella

candgvellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

No satisfied at all

I ordered $125 worth of flowers plus delivery what I got was 3 roses 4 Carnations, 5 Daisy and some Azaleas. I was told there is a substitution policy on the website - so basically I received Camellia leaves as substitute to flowers. Images of what I received and the picture from website

Ruined my order

Lithgow bloomex sent my order which was a surprise to the post office instead of to the location I paid for delivery to and then my partner needed to pick them up who they were a surprise for because her names on the flowers. I called them to have them re delivered they were rude and refused And the lady on the phone just kept laughing thinking it was funny that my order was messed up, I tried getting a refund and they also refused. I wanted to speak to the manager or boss they said they will contact me and never did. I suggest buying flowers from anywhere else.

Kristine

KristineHunter Region, NSW

Didn’t want to give 1 star

It was my best friends birthday, she has been a great supper for me, so I wanted to give something special, as I wasn’t able to see her on the day. I ordered a beautiful bunch of flowers in a vase, a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine. Paid top dollar, and received a confirmation email of the delivery day. By 4pm, they still hasn’t come, so I rang and spoke to a woman who assured me they were in transit, meaning she would recieve them shortly. It’s the next morning and still no delivery. Should of checked the reviews first...do NOT buy from this company!!

BUYER BEWARE!

My mum ordered me some flowers after receiving some bad news, the company promised the flowers would be delivered multiple time through the day stating that they will arrive by 9pm. The flowers did not arrive, nor did they ever arrive. Bloomex was less than helpful and refused to give a refund. Staff consistently refused to assist and claimed that they could not contact management. It was only after a fair trading complaint was lodged did they refund the purchase.

Margaret K.

Margaret K.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible service

I ordered flowers that included a vase of my choice online. My friend sent me a picture of them upon receipt and I noticed that the vase was not the one I chose. I contacted bloomex and they said they lost the vase in transit and it looks to me like they replaced it with one they had kicking around in their van. Since the vase was an integral part of the gift I asked bloomex if they could deliver the chosen vase. They would only refund the cost of the vase or give me store credit as they could not deliver just a vase. I took the refund as I will never order from this mob again.

Disappointed doesn't cover it

DO NOT USE BLOOMEX EVER!
We ordered 2 dozen roses that didn't arrive on two separate occasions. When they finally arrived 2 weeks late, flowers were crushed and covered in black fungus. We had to throw most of them away. Our complaints and refund requests were ignored. We referred them to ACCC for their despicable service.

Never use this company!

Hezi L.

Hezi L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam Alert

$180 Flowers ordered for a birthday. The flowers never arrived. After numerous attempts by phone and email over several days, the company is plainly refusing to refund. We have now identified other customers who have also been through this and it seems like one big scam.

JoycePerth, WA

Not happy

Could not give zero review otherwise would have. Order never delivered and cannot reach anyone to get my money back.

Flowers were required for a bereavement gesture.

Very disappointed.

Please avoid this company

Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FALSE ADVERTISING RE DELIVERY

I ordered flowers on line and arranged online for delivery same day as any other day was not suitable. the websitr accepted the same day delivery and took my money then couple hours later said they can not deliver same day but will deliver next day but than was no good as person Iwas sending them to required them on the day. Now they will not refund the money... I was very upset disappointed and would not recommend this company at all. Im still waiting for the refund, my bank has been advised and they will also put in a complaint and retrieval for false advertising. Warning for others in future dont order for same day flowers as the say on their website. It is FALSE ADVERTISING.

Margaret R

Margaret Rasked

Are you operating on Canadian time? A bouquet paid for last Monday to be sent on Wednesday wasn't delivered.

Customer SupportBloomex

Dear Margaret, thank you for your question. Please provide us your order number, so we could check your order.

Billyasked

Why do you request emails & photos & then have no intention of answering them ? Seems a common thread amongst your reviews and a reputable company surely would want to address such a problem

Andrew
Andrew

they are pathetic, then changed to deliver today when it wont work when i wanted it yesterday.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Billy

I can't understand how a company like this can continue to stay in business. Obviously people don't take time to research before they give a company their business. Old flowers, & poor service. They requests photos & emails then ignore you . The Fawlty towers of the florists industry !

Band

Bandasked

do you ever look at the reviews. Most of them are painful to read. People send flowers, for a happy occasion, in sympathy, or just to say "I'm thinking of you". 90% of the time you let all these customers and recipients down. You cannot speak to anyone. When I enquired about my order I was given 3 different dates, one of them being even before i placed the order!!! I am getting in touch with Fair Trading and the Ombudsman for disreputable companies. It seems that other very dis-satisfied people do the same. You hide behind your web page. Shame on you. But will you reply to me - probably not, you have not replied to my phone calls or emails.

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives