Bloomex (page 5 of 265)

2.0 (1,597)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (290) · No (1,487)

Shaun K.Perth, WA

Disgraceful service

Failed to deliver on Valentines Day, then at 7pm sent a message saying they were let down by couriers. Have stated i will get a full refund and offered 15% discount on next order. There shall be no next order, Interflora have never failed or let me down. Obviously my mistake for trying someone new who do not have the same ethics and reliability as Interflora always have

Shaun K.

As you will all notice we all get the same computer generated reply with really bad English

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your reply. Once we get your order number, we will be happy to look into it and resolve this matter.

Ian

IanPeel, WA

Shocking

Valentine's day let down , thy sent an email at 4pm on Valentine's saying sorry delivery canceled, thanks for leaving it so late , sat in all day waiting

Lise

LiseAU

Should have read the reviews first!

• +2Thumbnail

Wrong date of delivery by Bloomex - legal trouble coming

Bloomex failed to fulfil their service. In fact, they did not deliver the flowers on my mother's special day (as booked). They delivered it on the wrong day. And they think that's ok?

Absolutely avoid this company. If your recipient is special enough to receive flowers from you, you do not want to risk it with Bloomex.

Customer support was completely cold and tried to profit further by getting me to order again.

MicheleWestern Australia

Very reasonably priced flowers

I have ordered before and make repeat orders nice flowers good service and good value, I ordered for a friends birthday

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Michele

I am still waiting on the $20 voucher I am due for writing the review!

Markie Mark

Markie MarkSydney, NSW

Do not buy from this place.

DisappointedJGSouthwest, VIC

Junk Flowers

DisappointedJG

Finally a response from Bloomex, the screenshots and order number have already been forwarded in an email. Please respond in a timely manner with a full refund, covering the junk flowers, delivery and card. Thank you.

Flowers didn’t turn up

Paid $90 for flowers for my sister to turn up
On her wedding day that was cancelled due to lockdown and they did not turn up.

Emmie Notaro
Emmie Notaro

So where are the flowers? They still have not turned up.

Complete Scam

I wish I saw the reviews first.
My order number is 01647890

The instructions informed the delivery to call the intercom and wait for my GF to come down the elevator, they rung it, and walked off. Didnt wait for her, didnt deliver the flowers.

If i do not receive a refund I will be going to fair trade and taking action legally.

AVOID THIS COMPANY

Steven P.

Steven P.Perth, WA

Look elsewhere

Nothing like the advertised product. Thankfully I went “supersized” and paid the extra $15, which as you can see is massive. Response to me was “the arrangement was in accordance with their policy” with regards to using cheaper and fewer flowers. I understand that companies can run out of stock, but at least tell the customer that what they are going to receive is going to be nothing like the $90 product they have purchased. Best off going to IGA and buying a $10 bunch and not waste your time with Bloomex.

very bad

my sons first valentines ever, the flowers he ordered were brown and dying. I have rung their office 3 times and was cut off 3 times. Then on the 4th attempt I was given an email address to send photos and funnily it was also returned. I will be telling everyone not to use this company and will be reporting them to consumer affairs. My son did not know to read reviews I wish he had as from what I am reading everyone is having the same problem

Very angry mum
Very angry mum
Heath M.

Heath M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Valentines Day cancellation

Black ball this site. They take your money then cancel leaving no time for Re delivery and fin a replacement.

JMc

JMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recently Valentine's Day experience

So disappointed!!

I am in NZ and ordered flowers for my daughter in Brisbane. They were supposed to be a selection of flowers and she received 6 roses that died in 2 days. Offered a $30 store credit which I won't be using.

Customer SupportBloomex

Hope you are reading these reviews before purchasing!

Bad, very very bad. $179 spent on something that looked like a $40 supermarket bunch. Delivered a day late. Every single review here is negative, positive ones are clearly fake. Should be shut down!

Donna C.

Donna C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again!

Brigitte

BrigittePerth, WA

Oops! they've done it again!!!!!!

Wish I had read the reviews first. $90 of flowers incl delivery to deliver in Perth WA, 10 days ago, have rung 15 times, answered 1 time and got told they would be delivered next day. Nope! They are flowers to thank a friend for putting us and our furry pets up when we were evacuated from the recent fires in WA. The address for the delivery was well out of the fire zone, though we got an email to say "Due to the fires your order has been put on hold, etc etc......" If you try to ring them, hit 1 for placing a new order because they don't answer the option 2 for order enquiry.
Please do not use these people, service is non-existent!

Cas

CasPerth, WA

Scam company

Orders not fullfilled as per what was ordered. Company os a total sham. Will be seeking full refund dont bother

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Tenille
Tenille

Ps - forgot to add that my recipient got a card with the $100 flowers that we’rent what I ordered written upside down!

Go to your bank to get a charge back on your card if these fraudsters ripped you off too!

Schlumf

SchlumfAuckland

So disappointed

Nothing like the picture, false advertising, customer service stands by their quality and that's why I'm reviewing. I do not recommend! Rip off!!

Nikolaiasked

When will I be getting my refund for order 1637141? I requested this multiple times and then was told that in order to receive the refund, the recipient needed to have kept the box: "we need to receive our label back to the address where order was delivered from within 7 days. You have all the requested information on the box. This will be at our expense. You need to call the same courier and give the tracking number."
This is SO UNREASONABLE that the recipient should have been keeping their dead flowers or the box! It's so unreasonable that I have to contact the courier and get the tracking number.
Not to mention, this option was not provided the first 20 times I asked for a refund, and apparently it's now well outside the 7 day period and NOW is when they want to provide me with the option of an expired refund?
Again, I want a refund for the full amount of order 1637141. When will I be getting this refund?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. We investigated your case properly. Your order was refunded in full. We do appreciate your business and assistance. We will do all our best to serve you much better next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Nikolai, have you actually received a refund?

judyasked

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

When can I have my money back?

Nikolai

No they don't want to refund money unless the recipient of your gift keeps the box and contacts the courier that delivered it. They're an absolute joke of a company. I'm currently fighting with them for the same reason. I want my money back!

BigL
BigL

You won't get a refund from them unless you go via your bank or consumer affairs in your state

judyasked

When can I have my money back?

Order number: 016453694
Delivery Date: 14-02-2021

Dear Judy,
Will you be so king to provide us your correct order number? This one does not exist.

judy

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives