1.1 (1,044)

Paul A.

Paul A.

Very poor quality flowers and service

I was sent flowers for my mothers funeral the flowers were very thinly and half dead and the vase was smashed very disappointed no help from customer service

Suzie W

Suzie WSydney, NSW

Beware. False Claims, non existent follow up service

Used the company twice. Both times flowers were substandard. The Christmas bunch were not as paid for. The most recent bunch sat in a van for two days, and totally missed the promised delivery date and event.

Ronnie

Ronnie Perth, WA

Please go somewhere else .......

Rose C.

Rose C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should ha ve read the reviews beforehand, will never use Bloomex again

I ordered sympathy flowers on a Thursday to be sent on a Friday. The flowers were not sent until the following Wednesday, they arrived wilting and dead, not at all like the image on line. I was left feeling so embarrased and at such a sad time to have these flowers arrive looking so sad only added to the misery., Really??? I am reporting Bloomex to Consumer Affairs, so wish I had read the reviews before purchasing from this company. For Gods sake I was sending sympathy flowers would you not take a little more care??

Worst experience ever

Worst company I have ever seen. Very poor customer service and they don't know when the product going to deliver.

Amber N.

Amber N.South East Queensland, QLD

DISAPPOINTING

Ordered beautiful basket of plants from Christmas option with decoration. A bunch of flowers were delivered.They apologised only after I pointed out delivery was not what I ordered. An email would have been nice before I had to ask why the delivery was wrong and so I was not not upset when recipient sent me picture of flowers (not basket of plants). I was surprised and disappointed as I was not made aware of change so I had the heads up.
Also I had flowers delivered to me for Christmas from a lovely person via Bloomex, the courier was met at the door so no time delay on our part but flowers were in very poor condition. Didn't have the heart to tell the sender.
Disappointing service all round it seems. Will not use Bloomex again.

Lloyd family

Lloyd family Perth, WA

Very disappointed

Bunch of flowers that could be bought in coles for $20. Flowers not delivered until after 8pm. Not very impressed

Totally incompetent

Sonya
Sonya

Dead roses melted chocolate

6 days to deliver roses.
All dead and fallen of the stem
Have to blame Fastways couriers for this one
DONT BUY From Bloomex

Carol
Carol

Coral

CoralVictoria

Refund still refused Dead funeral flowers

I just received an email wanting details. These were sent with photos on 16 December when full refund of $106.85 was requested. I am back to square one after 12 emails I believe computer generated. So frustrating. This Company WILL NOT refund. Further action is being taken.

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customer

Very disappointed twice

Ev K

Ev KCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Flowers 3 days late called "fresh"?

Lib

Lib South East Queensland, QLD

Would never recommend this mob.

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery

Ordered flowers 15/1 . They promised they would be delivered that day by 4:30. Dib not arrive till 9:30 that night and frightened the 80 year old receipient. Never use them again.

Order Number 1628602

Carole H.

Carole H.South East Queensland, QLD

Crap bunch of flowers

Ordered 1 dozen pink long stem roses for the birth of my granddaughter-they sent red!!
There were literally 3 stems of greenery! After paying $110 (including delivery) it was the most pathetic display of flowers I have ever seen. I am embarrassed that I sent such a lousy bunch of flowers.
Save your money and go to coles/woolies - much better value than Bloomex.

Carolyn O

Carolyn OSouthwest, VIC

Never again

I ordered hamper to be delivered to hospital, hamper was left outside of front door if hospital, it's 8.30 pm my friend still hasn't received hamper.

Kristen Wilmitt

Kristen Wilmitt

Unreliable delivery - flowers not fresh

No tracking on website - call centre unhelpful - flowers not delivered on day as described - flowers were in the couriers truck for more than 30hrs from pickup to delivery - not fresh!

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Doesnt deliver

Ordered flowers for special occasion. Not delivered. Wont give money back. Dont buy from this company. This company needs to be reported.

Jacqui Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t waste your time to be disappointed

Ordered flowers for a co workers farewell.
Despite being a business delivered outside of business hours my employee left empty handed!
When they did arrive the red roses were PINK ?????
The glass vase was so oversized the pink roses almost disappeared
Would have received better quality picking up a bunch of roses from the local supermarket
The card had a small receipt like piece of paper stapled to the inside of an oversized card.
DO NOT waste your money

Customer SupportBloomex

Please provide us some pictures of the product to customersupport@bloomex.ca and we will be happy to resolve this matter.
Regards, Bloomex

TOTAL BOGUS! DONT use this company! Shame on you Bloomex!!!

Kayelsasked

Order number 01613374 ordered 15th December for delivery 24th still not delivered promised delivery today ..still hasn’t arrived ! I want a full refund ! I will be contacting nsw fair trade

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. Your new fresh order is in transit with Aramex by tracking number 4Z0009311468 and it will be delivered soon.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Fiona Flynn
Fiona Flynn

Contact your bank or credit card provider and request a charge back. I did and got a full refund.

Thanks Fiona !

APea

APeaasked

I really wish I had of read these reviews before ordering. After my order not delivered 2 days after it should have been, I suspect I’m one of the many that will be chasing a refund.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number.
Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Iharpe
Iharpe

Send complaint and they will give you a $20:credit on your next order. What a Joke.

mick2013
mick2013

BLOOMEX is a well crafted scam. They get around the law by actually sometimes delivery flowers and hope no-one will go to the authorities. I will and am determined they never get to rip off Australians again. TAKE NO NOTICE of "positive" reviews, they are written by the 2 people who actually work at Bloomex. Bloomex is a Canadian company ripping off Australians. Why in the hell haven't Canadian authorities clamped down on them ?- there are 1000s of Canadians who have complained.

peterasked

Just leaving you this message if i dont get a refund i will be calling fair trading i think they would be very interested reading all these complaints my name is peter my customer order is 1609883

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. A full refund has been processed for your order and will appear on your bank statement within 24-48 hours. Once again, we present our apology for any inconvenience.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

peter

IF its not back into my account within 24 48 hours i definitely will be going to fair trading

Beebah
Beebah

Did you get your refund back? I am still trying to chase my refund of $250

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives