Bloomex

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bloomex

1.1 (2,093)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (456) · No (1,783)

Ingrid
IngridPerth, WA

Terrible! Don’t waste your money!

Not what it seams
Not what it seamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t do it!

I would give zero star for Bloomex AU. I had ordered. What I ordered was not what was delivered. How embarrassing! Not only for me being the sender but for Bloomex.
When I sent an email re: my concerns, I got an excuse and an apology and I specifically asked they re send what I actually ordered.
This was one of 4 flower arrangements I had sent this month and they were dismissive of my ask. I will never order from them again! If only I had read the reviews first.
This is the first time I’m leaving a public review. Beyond disappointed.

Disappointing gift!

Was sent one of your gift baskets of biscuits.
Presentation was good but after unwrapping the biscuits I was left with very few ordinary biscuits!
Very disappointed!

Alina M.
Alina M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will never order from this company

Beth H.
Beth H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They don’t have what you ordered then you have to pay delivery cost again with no confidence to your your credit. ABSURD

Ordered a xmas bunch. Then told its not available after paying almost 100 dollars. Then have to pay delivery again. So crazy. Always use local!

Ann C.
Ann C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service no delivery no refund

I placed my flower delivery order for my friend on Sunday morning, they promised to deliver it on Monday. It is now Thursday morning it has not been delivered. So I asked for the Oder to be cancelled and my money refunded as it is well overdue. At the moment they say no refund or cancellation can be done except for the delivery fee of 14.95. The total cost was $51. I am going to ask consumer affairs , ombudsman and ACCC for help.The item wasn’t delivered so they should refund me

Richfam
RichfamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use again

Ordered flowers on the 24th Jan for delivery 25th Jan, flowers received on the 26th Jan, a day after the birthday and the bouquet looked absolutely nothing like the online photos!!!! Would not use again or recommend to anyone.

Ness LSydney, NSW

Still waiting on flowers

Ness L

Today is Thursday I paid extra on delivery to have them delivered Monday on her birthday I don’t want old flowers refund money so I can go to another florist my gran gets out of hospital tomorrow!!

Do not recommend. False advertising on their website.

I upgraded my bouquet to deluxe and got way less than what the standard size shows online. Embarrassing. They were a sympathy gift and when I emailed Bloomex my concern, they wrote back asking for more photos of the bouquet on different angles. Can you imagine asking a grieving family for more photos???

Mdb
Mdb

lisa B.
lisa B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thinking if going to consumer affairs....please do not use...

Flowers arrived with no water, not the ones ordered , dead on arrival. Can't speak to anyone, email only. Buyer beware

Very disappointed

Ordered in morning and received confirmation, then received conflicting notification so rang and was advised flowers would not be delivered until following day. Arrived next afternoon wilted and not nice at all. They said from photo, they looked fine. Not my idea of fine. Will never use this service again.

Jake H.
Jake H.

Delivery failed and no resolution

Worst service and product

Ali Brown
Ali BrownSydney Surrounds, NSW

You will not get what you paid for

Don't use this company. You won't receive the flowers you order from photos online. They will replace it with any old flowers they want. They don't abide by their policy of providing something 'similar' to what you ordered and they don't contact you, even though they say on their website that they will if your bouquet is different. I was left feeling embarrassed about what they delivered. Customer service was disgusting. They are rude and unhelpful and have no concept that people may be going through a time of grieving.

Amanda Drexler
Amanda DrexlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never using Bloomex again - first and last time

Melzasked

Hi, I ordered some flowers to be delivered to my sister today in Australia (as I am in Canada) and I have not seen any updates or details regarding it's delivery??

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. Will you be so kind to provide us your order number?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your reply. Our records indicate that your order was delivered on Jan 20th at 6.37PM. Please double check with your receiver.

Christine
Christineasked

I ordered flowers yesterday and they have still not arrived. When will they be delivered?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. We would be happy to investigate your case. Please inform us your order number.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Ross
Rossasked

Liars and cheats. Wasted $80.00 and the delivery went to the wrong depot by courier. Can anyone find the order.?

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your rating. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to investigate your case and offer you a suitable resolution. Please send us your full complaint and screenshot of the review to customersupport@bloomex.com.au indicating the order number.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives