DIANA M.

Wish I'd read the reviews before I ordered

Petra W.

Petra W.

Disappointing

Flowers for my best friend's birthday - paid extra to supersize and all she got was a couple of flowers! Delivery was on the day prescribed which is the only bonus but definitely did not get what I paid for and was nothing like the picture on the website

kay

kayHunter Region, NSW

Delays on delivery

Ordered Sympathy flowers on line on Friday, paid delivery for Saturday. Received E-mail confirmation of order, followed 8 hours later another E-mail saying delivery address out of area will be delayed delivery on the Tuesday. Fortunately a relative sent me a photo of the flowers that did arrive on the Tuesday and although they didn't look anything like what I ordered they were Beautiful. Found the experience stressful and felt like I was given the run around, will not be using them again.

H S

H SSydney, NSW

won't be using bloomex again

I ordered a very pretty, delicate looking bouquet showing small mauve and white daisies with a little greenery., plus a vase. The description called these flowers daisy spray crysanthemums accented with a little greenery. What got delivered was a very showy bunch of large white and purple crysanthemum daisies, with a stems of large leafed greenery. Nothing delicate about this bunch, and the vase was not the one I chose and paid for.
When I complained, I was told that all bunches of flowers vary, that what was delivered was close enough to the picture for my complaint not to be upheld, and an offer of a $20 discount on my next order.
There will never be a next order.

Meh. Not great

Arrived 2 days after the delivery date given. I emailed customer service for an updated and didn't get a reply. This package was originally $100. We got it for 50% off. I would have been pretty upset to pay $100 for this. Not impressed. I won't be back.

Not vey impressed

Well looked at this deal and I thought yep looks good, bought the super size deal, these are the flowers. They look a few days old to me, and no it wasnt a hot day 17c. The card had a stapled note in it with the delivery details. Couldnt be bothered to write out the card. I cropped the details out.
Glad I didnt pay full price, it would have been $125.
The Canada bloomex puts the Aussies to shame.

Paul D.
Paul D.

Please refer to pduffyd@hotmail.com sent email.

So disappointed

Flowers sent on time but not beautiful and fresh like the photo! I ordered balloons with flowers but there is no even one balloon arrived! Really i will never send with you again any thing!

TraceyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed

Very disappointed with flowers and not like picture I ordered from valued $100. Also purchased a vase which was broken on delivery.

Tracey

I have sent an email with a photo of flowers and order no to the customer support email address.

So disappointed

I ordered a $69.95 arrangement for my mother in memory of my Grandma who recently passed. Bloomex couldn't deliver on the same day and emailed me in writing to say that they would credit back the same day delivery $20 charge. The arrangement arrived on the Friday (I ordered on Thursday) the flowers lasted no longer than 24hrs before they started to drop. By Monday the arrangement had died, not good enough for a $69.95 bunch of flowers! And not to mentioned the arrangement that was delivered was nothing like what I had ordered! Needless to say that customer service was poor and I am still waiting for my $20 refund.

Would not recommend and I will never use this service again.

GabrielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery issues

I made an order this week on Thursday for a Birthday delivery on Saturday of fresh cut flowers. Sometime after payment the company sent back an email with the option that if I wanted delivery on the date I needed to pay $15 extra for the utilization of a local florist to deliver or wait for the following Tuesday. As I didn't get to the email before the Sunday, I am annoyed that the company didn't deliver what was paid for on the date allocated - if they were not available to do a delivery on a date it should be clearly nominated on the page before purchase. Bottom line is poor business practice, don't use them, just contact a local florist in the area you want delivered.

Rohan

RohanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Flowers arrived late

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday a week in advance. According to both Google and Bloomex's website the company can deliver to my address in the Canberra region. No flowers arrived on the day, and the tracking number shows no activity at AUSPOST. Cleary delivery outside of main centres is not either possible or is late.

UPDATE - the flowers arrived a day late and were delivered to our local post office. Not what I was expecting. My wife received several bouquets of flowers on her birthday. All others were delivered to our door and were on time.

Customer SupportBloomex

When is premium wine not premium wine?

That would be when it’s called premium wine but is in fact el cheapo wine available from stores for much less. Store price $2.95, Bloomex price $19.95; store price $6.95, Bloomex price $24.95. Don’t be ripped off - go elsewhere.

Gerrih

Gerrih

Did not get what I paid for

When I ordered the flowers I supersized, the standard bunch stated that there is a minimum of 18 flower stems so when I upsized I expected a significant increase in the number of flowers. The ones that were delivered barely met the minimum 18 flowers, what did I get for the extra money, NOTHING.

Heidi

Heidi

Don't Believe Their Offers - You Will Be Disappointed

I don't often send flowers - but I wanted to send my sister some thing special. I selected what I thought was a beautiful arrangement of flowers. My sister sent me a picture of what she received. I was shocked to see that she only received a few flower and lots of filling to make the bunch look bigger. Compared to the picture provided on Blooms web page - my sister only got half if not less. I do not appreciate being taken advantage of. Was a very deceptive thing to do.

Customer SupportBloomex

Did not deliver on time as advertised

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flowers didn't match the website photo

Ordered a 'Beautiful in Blue' bunch of flowers for $94.95. The flowers delivered were mainly green leaves & not many flowers & looked different. They offered 15% disc for next order when we complained. We didn't expect a full refund but would have liked partial refund to match the cheaper looking bunch that was delivered. The photo with the card was what was delivered. The photo with the white flowers in blue vase was what we ordered from their website. Order number order no: 01567569.

Caffeine Deprived

Caffeine Deprived

I hope they didn't pay too much

Received flowers today from a friend. Man, I hope they didn't pay too much. These look like seconds on sale at Woolies. Mostly wilted, some very much so. Clamped together with a cable tie (!?!). This is the photo I took to send to my friend in appreciation so it shows the bouquet in the best possible way.

Customer SupportBloomex

Poor customer service & complaints handling.

Ordered on Wed for delivery Frid by 6pm. Couldn’t leave a msg on 1800 # kept getting disconnected, tried 6 times on the live chat to be told, call a supervisor to resolve and didn’t bother to reply any further.
Flowers arrived at 7pm.

Lea B.
Lea B.

Delivered very quickly but awful hamper

I ordered a gourmet hamper, paid extra $10 for medium. The listing said it would include gourmet chocolates, toffees and cookies. Nowhere did it say it would be items from supermarket - 99c pack of rice crackers, Kinder chocolates (omg - hardly gourmet!) and a bag of Red Rock chips. Quick delivery but the hamper was nowhere near what was advertised and was terrible value for money. Overall will never use them again.

Sandra D

Sandra DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Nothing like what l ordered and it took 4 days to deliver.Also tried to contact bloomex by phone and email to no satisfaction phone number didn’t give me enough time to leave a phone number just hung up on me very disappointed

Kayelsasked

Order number 01613374 ordered 15th December for delivery 24th still not delivered promised delivery today ..still hasn’t arrived ! I want a full refund ! I will be contacting nsw fair trade

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. Your new fresh order is in transit with Aramex by tracking number 4Z0009311468 and it will be delivered soon.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Fiona Flynn
Fiona Flynn

Contact your bank or credit card provider and request a charge back. I did and got a full refund.

Thanks Fiona !

APea

APeaasked

I really wish I had of read these reviews before ordering. After my order not delivered 2 days after it should have been, I suspect I’m one of the many that will be chasing a refund.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number.
Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Iharpe
Iharpe

Send complaint and they will give you a $20:credit on your next order. What a Joke.

mick2013
mick2013

BLOOMEX is a well crafted scam. They get around the law by actually sometimes delivery flowers and hope no-one will go to the authorities. I will and am determined they never get to rip off Australians again. TAKE NO NOTICE of "positive" reviews, they are written by the 2 people who actually work at Bloomex. Bloomex is a Canadian company ripping off Australians. Why in the hell haven't Canadian authorities clamped down on them ?- there are 1000s of Canadians who have complained.

peterasked

Just leaving you this message if i dont get a refund i will be calling fair trading i think they would be very interested reading all these complaints my name is peter my customer order is 1609883

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. A full refund has been processed for your order and will appear on your bank statement within 24-48 hours. Once again, we present our apology for any inconvenience.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

peter

IF its not back into my account within 24 48 hours i definitely will be going to fair trading

Beebah
Beebah

Did you get your refund back? I am still trying to chase my refund of $250

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives