Art.

Art.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor quality product but rectified by company

Gift pack was delivered for Christmas. The flowers were wilted and the chocolates melted, the wine not tried yet. Leaving things on the doorstep in an Australian summer is just dumb.
New gift pack received today (Jan 13 /2021 ) after a complaint lodged with the company on Christmas Eve.
The company did the right thing, but finding an email address to lodge a complaint was not easy. I only found the email address on this review website

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feeling nervous after reading reviews...

I just ordered some flowers for my Grandma's birthday and then came to leave a review and, after reading the reviews, I'm now completely worried about what will be delivered and if it will arrive on the date selected. Fingers crossed!
UPDATE: The flowers WERE NOT DELIVERED on time and after waiting an unacceptable 33 minutes on the online chat for the customer service lady to check the status of the order, I left the chat with no reply or answer to where my Grandma's birthday flowers were. SO DISAPPOINTED. I wish I'd read the reviews first, sadly they are very accurate. :(

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to investigate your case and offer you a suitable resolution if needed.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Claire M.

Claire M.Perth, WA

Good and not so good!

Pen

PenSydney, NSW

Very modest

Nice flowers but they were all loose in the bottom of the box. I had to do my own arrangement.

Customer SupportBloomex

We truly appreciate your feedback. It helps us to improve our service and increase the level of professionalism. You are a valued customer and we would be happy to serve you again in the nearest future.

Flowers delivery

Good price but I feel the delivery fee is too high especially when it is suppose to be local in the area.

Good one

I like the flowers and chocolates parcel but did not receive on time and even after calling multiple times I did not receive a proper response

MayJ

MayJ

Delivered on requested day

Glad it was delivered on requested date which was my sister’s birthday. The quality’s not as good as the picture on the website.

Enchanted Cottage Supersize

Flowers arrived late afternoon on scheduled delivery day. The flowers were fresh and in good condition.
For paying extra for a supersize bouquet, I would have been bitterly disappointed with the standard arrangement, as it was a regular bouquet size you’d pick up at any florist, smaller than the stock display picture. The supersize contained some of the described flowers With some substitutes, but the arrangement itself wasn’t designed for appeal, with filler flowers towering in height above the roses and didn’t look like someone with training in flower arrangement put them together. There was no artistry. Not really worth the money paid.

The same as the picture

I sent two separate orders choosing 2 different Bouquets.
Very happy they were just like the pictures.
I’ve just sent another order, this time to Victoria I’m hoping they will get much the same if not the same as the flowers I chose to send.

Warm regards, Bloomex Team

Carla Q.

Carla Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great variety

Great variety of flowers and gift packs however everything is at an extra cost and by the time you get to check out you wish that you'd looked around more

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Easy to Order - Delivery Pending

I found their website very easy to navigate and, while I wish there was a bit more variety in the aesthetic of the flower arrangements, the process of placing an order was smooth and easy. I look forward to hearing my friend's feedback on the flowers once she receives them.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We seek to make ordering easier and more satisfying. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Okay but not what I hoped

Flowers were good and as expected however when I ordered the large 250g box of Belgium chocolates it sent a small forrero rochers which only had 9 and was 97 grams, not exactly what I wanted or what I would call large.
Probably won't order anything but flowers from them again.

margaret h.

margaret h.Hunter Region, NSW

Click on the internet and easy to organise

Needed to send sympathy flowers to my friend in Sydney and website easy to find and organise flowers to be sent ASAP. Also found a suitable arrangement on sale plus card and vase.

HELAANA

HELAANA

Pretty great delivery service

Great online ordering service - so easy to use. Great delivery service too. Never had an issue. Great value for money. Always within my budget - Great quality at a fraction of the price

Disappointing

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared such a detailed opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Susan
Susan

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Love the discounts

Sometimes the product looks quite different to what is advertised. I understand this could be due to covid and there is sometimes not enough of the product advertised. Would be great if they take a photo of what they are going to send and ask whether we would like to continue with the purchase or get a refund. The discounts make me come back though.

Jamie

JamieNorth Queensland, QLD

Good specials

Good selection of flower and recipients report flowers generally come in healthy and good condition. Also good options for sale items. I have used this company a few times now and would continue to do so.

Marg

MargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered on wrong day

We ordered flowers for our mother to be delivered on Mother’s Day. They arrived on the Thursday before with a card with wording that she couldn’t read. We had paid extra for it to be delivered on Sunday. They have refunded the extra money we paid to have it delivered on Sunday simply stating that they were too busy to fulfill our order as requested. We were very disappointed. We should have been given the choice to cancel our order. We will not choose this florist again.

LanieM

LanieMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely flowers but missed the mark on a couple things.

Delivered same day as ordered, flowers were correct and in good condition, however the package included chocolates - these weren’t packaged with the delivery. Furthermore, I was disappointed to find the card completely blank with a docket inside the card. The message was on the docket but the text was so small my mother struggled to read it. A little bit of effort for an order that cost over $100 would have been nice.

Linh Truong

Linh TruongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Your chocolates are not Australian made

Hi there, I received Bloomex gifts twice. Flowers were ok but chocolates and biscuits were not tasty. They all were Indonesian made. Hopefully you would make you proud by using local produce.

Warm regards, Bloomex team

Review collected in partnership with Bloomex

Kayelsasked

Order number 01613374 ordered 15th December for delivery 24th still not delivered promised delivery today ..still hasn’t arrived ! I want a full refund ! I will be contacting nsw fair trade

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. Your new fresh order is in transit with Aramex by tracking number 4Z0009311468 and it will be delivered soon.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Fiona Flynn
Fiona Flynn

Contact your bank or credit card provider and request a charge back. I did and got a full refund.

Thanks Fiona !

APea

APeaasked

I really wish I had of read these reviews before ordering. After my order not delivered 2 days after it should have been, I suspect I’m one of the many that will be chasing a refund.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number.

Iharpe
Iharpe

Send complaint and they will give you a $20:credit on your next order. What a Joke.

mick2013
mick2013

BLOOMEX is a well crafted scam. They get around the law by actually sometimes delivery flowers and hope no-one will go to the authorities. I will and am determined they never get to rip off Australians again. TAKE NO NOTICE of "positive" reviews, they are written by the 2 people who actually work at Bloomex. Bloomex is a Canadian company ripping off Australians. Why in the hell haven't Canadian authorities clamped down on them ?- there are 1000s of Canadians who have complained.

peterasked

Just leaving you this message if i dont get a refund i will be calling fair trading i think they would be very interested reading all these complaints my name is peter my customer order is 1609883

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. A full refund has been processed for your order and will appear on your bank statement within 24-48 hours. Once again, we present our apology for any inconvenience.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

peter

IF its not back into my account within 24 48 hours i definitely will be going to fair trading

Beebah
Beebah

Did you get your refund back? I am still trying to chase my refund of $250

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives