marianne

marianne Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value

Good price, good service and easy-to-navigate website. Easy process. Will use them again. thank you Bloomex. My recipient was delighted.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We seek to make ordering easier and more satisfying. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Perfect for any occasion with hamper and beverages also available

Very easy site to use, beautiful products lots of variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from. Not sure of time frame on delivery as order just placed and I did think that the delivery fee was a little pricey.

Austangel76

Austangel76AU

bloomex have been great

I have been ordering from Bloomex for four years. I have always found their specials and deals to be very worthwhile. As with any flower/hamper delivery we want as much bang for our buck as possible and can be disappointed with the size that arrives, however we must remember we are also paying for the time and packaging of said item.
Only once have i been unhappy with the quality of the flowers that were sent but once out of four years, is a win.

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your rating. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

Last time I ordered recipient was very pleased, just ordered more, hope they are same quality, so far no complaint

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Alicia

AliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant value and reliable delivery

Appreciate the reliable service, great range of products on offer and ease of transaction faciliated. Have purchased again and will use again.

Rob

RobHunter Region, NSW

Always satisfied

I have used them many times before, it was quick and easy to order and always received very well. Would recommend

Ali

Ali

Good value

Have ordered flowers previously and they have been beautiful and delivered on time. All the recipients have been very happy

Wendy

Wendy Sydney, NSW

Christmas order

I have used this company a couple of times previously and to date have not been disappointed, though now reading some previous reviews, I’m hoping I’ll continue to be satisfied. The ordering process is easy to follow and the recipient has been happy with the arrangement. My only negative feedback is the $14.95 delivery charge.

Customer SupportBloomex

We truly appreciate your feedback. It helps us to improve our service and increase the level of professionalism. You are a valued customer and we would be happy to serve you again in the nearest future.

Sushma

SushmaSydney NSW

It is perfect !!

Highly recommend Bloomex. Fantastic value for money suiting a wide range of budgets. I already ordered two times, it was delivered perfectly and the recipient was happy.

Kim Adams

Kim AdamsNorth Queensland, QLD

Sister's birthday flowers :((

I have ordered flowers through these guys before and haven't had any problems :)) I ordered flowers for my sister's birthday today......she was babysitting her grandchildren at their place so I got them sent there....it's 4.50pm and she has now gone home to her house without her birthday flowers :((

Customer SupportBloomex

I had difficulty ordering my request and went to chat.

There I was told that request couldn't be sent to the zip code. He gave me a substitute and told me I could have a 10% discount. However, when I went to see the substitute, I couldn't get back to tell him it was okay and therefore didn't get the discount. I didn't find a substitute, as you know but never did get a discount.

Kara Wickham

Kara WickhamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and courteous response after my feedback for Bloomex

We had placed an order a month ago and the delivery was not met to our standards. After writing to Bloomex to explain the situation, I was surprised at their prompt and professional response to my feedback. In particular, having an email sent apologising about the circumstance and explaining the situation in more depth.
I understand where our flowers were delivered to were not the easiest location and contact between courier and florist can not always be properly communicated.
We have previously had a good service from Bloomex, however, I was even more pleased at the depth and courtesy of their response to my feedback.
I will continue to use them in the future and appreciate them taking my customer feedback on board.

Natalie B.Perth, WA

Previously great and now a total disappointment - and then they re-sent the order and made good. 4.5 stars

Natalie B.

Thank you for responding. My order number was 1593138. My complaint is that both the flowers and the hamper were very ordinary for what I spent and the fact that I supersized both.

Helene

HeleneSydney, NSW

Too easy!

Really like this web site. Super easy to place an order anywhere in Sydney and Melbourne. Timely delivery and with good substitute flowers.

kleckster

klecksterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experiences only through Bloomex and Redlands Florist

Flowers have always been delivered on time and in good condition. Occasionally there are also some great specials too.

Thanks for the great service so far.

My feedback here is genuine. I have no interest in misleading people. To be honest I was surprised by the bad reviews but I guess everyone's experience is different depending on the florist too.

Fingers crossed!!

Just used web site for the first time and I was impressed with how easy & efficient it is to use and how extensive the selection of beautiful arrangements for any occasion is to choose from.
Received a call a short time later apologising that same day delivery as requested would be unavailable. However alternative arrangements with local florist for delivery following Monday offered. I'm hopefull this will happen as promised and to same requirements requested and paid for,

Teresa

happy customer

happy customerSydney, NSW

impressed with flowers

this is the first time I have order online for overseas order which was easy and quick. flowers were beautiful . I chose a vase to be delivered with flowers which was done but not the one I selected. delivery was same day. happy with result will use again.

ScoodlesMid North Coast, NSW

Couldn't be any easier

Easy to use website, huge range, great choice and reasonable prices. I'm already looking at ways to utilise this service for business as well as private deliveries.
Only pitfall: I nearly went elsewhere because there is no indication that you can do same day delivery for an extra $5 until you get to choose the delivery date at checkout.

Scoodles

To add to my previousx review: the flowers were delivered less than two hours after I placed the order and the recipient was absolutely thrilled!!!

Alison C.

Alison C.South East Queensland, QLD

Prompt service

Have used Bloomex several times now and they have provided beautiful flowers each time. Have found once though that when I bought 2 identical bunches at the same time (one to go to Canberra and one to Brisbane) the florist used in Brisbane delivered a lovely but much smaller bunch than the one delivered in Canberra. Slightly disappointing. Otherwise positive experience.

Jessica I.

Jessica I.

Easy Transaction

I was able to search and purchase the product I liked easily.
The website is easy to use and there is plenty of variety of products to choose from.
Products are well priced for what is provided.
Would purchase from here again.

Kayelsasked

Order number 01613374 ordered 15th December for delivery 24th still not delivered promised delivery today ..still hasn’t arrived ! I want a full refund ! I will be contacting nsw fair trade

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. Your new fresh order is in transit with Aramex by tracking number 4Z0009311468 and it will be delivered soon.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Fiona Flynn
Fiona Flynn

Contact your bank or credit card provider and request a charge back. I did and got a full refund.

Thanks Fiona !

APea

APeaasked

I really wish I had of read these reviews before ordering. After my order not delivered 2 days after it should have been, I suspect I’m one of the many that will be chasing a refund.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number.

Iharpe
Iharpe

Send complaint and they will give you a $20:credit on your next order. What a Joke.

mick2013
mick2013

BLOOMEX is a well crafted scam. They get around the law by actually sometimes delivery flowers and hope no-one will go to the authorities. I will and am determined they never get to rip off Australians again. TAKE NO NOTICE of "positive" reviews, they are written by the 2 people who actually work at Bloomex. Bloomex is a Canadian company ripping off Australians. Why in the hell haven't Canadian authorities clamped down on them ?- there are 1000s of Canadians who have complained.

peterasked

Just leaving you this message if i dont get a refund i will be calling fair trading i think they would be very interested reading all these complaints my name is peter my customer order is 1609883

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. A full refund has been processed for your order and will appear on your bank statement within 24-48 hours. Once again, we present our apology for any inconvenience.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

peter

IF its not back into my account within 24 48 hours i definitely will be going to fair trading

Beebah
Beebah

Did you get your refund back? I am still trying to chase my refund of $250

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives