Shenaye

ShenayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely flowers and always on time

Always great flowers and looking fresh. Always delivered on time and never disappoints me. Never have an issue and great customer service

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love Bloomex!

Flowers are always fresh and the prices are reasonable. All orders were delivered on time. Very happy with every order I've placed.

many thanks

on the 22nd of january you sent flowers to my sister in Adelaide she said they were beautiful thank you cheryl

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

The flowers are perfect! Such a fantastic and responsive service!

The flowers are perfect! Such a fantastic and responsive service! You made my sister's birthday extra special! I also received 40% off, so the priced was very affordable.

Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

Reliable Bloomex

I have used Bloomex a number of times over the years and never been disappointed with their service or product(s).
Today, I have sent two (2) gifts. Both 50% discounted. The first, a bouquet of flowers for my daughter-in-law and the second, a gift basket for my grandson on his birthday.

Since I am stuck overseas because of Covid 19, the only gift I can be sure will arrive and be exactly as advertised is from Bloomex.

I have never disappointed the recipients with the quality, service and pleasure Bloomex gifts have given.
Thank you Bloomex for being reliable when most needed.

Maureen Hough

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Lots of Designs at affordable prices

Great flower designs for any occasion, an easy to use website, helpful and friendly staff on the customer service line.

Dita Robson

Dita RobsonQueensland, Australia

Absolutely Gorgeous

Thank you guys soo much for my beautiful Bouquet of gorgeous flowers today, you were amazing and very helpful, my friend could not be happier it definitely brighten her day

Best regards, Bloomex Customer Support

hope they arrive on time

easy to order and amazing prices for
there flowers! i deffs will be buying more, if they do deliver on time and everythint is as the website says

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We seek to make ordering easier and more satisfying. We will be pleased to serve you soon next time.

Hendo

Hendo

Great job thanks Bloomex

My friend loved the flowers, they really cheered her up at a very sad time in her life. I’ve used Bloomex before with same results.

Find out how Bloomex compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

On time every time-always professional

Always great to gift a treat to somebody Always brightens up their day. Good value company and very good quality. Slan

Kerri

KerriHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful for all occasions!

Beautiful choice of gorgeous flowers for all occasions Great offers and discounts when using service regularly Lovely staff answer any questions Thankyou Bloomex

Service has been perfect

Service has always been great, no issue to date

I have been using Bloomex for couple of years now and had no issue so far.

Shona

Shona

Great Day value "FRIDAY "

Great day value Friday.
Best affordable flowers to any loved one to any friend that needs a pick me up.
Highly recommend. As receivers every time when I've used have enjoyed and apperciated so much!

Debra

DebraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impressed

Flowers were fresh and looked beautiful . The bouquet of flowers were also delivered on the day specified. I will use them again.

Customer SupportBloomex

Perfect, so easy to order

The best place to order for special occasions. It was my first time ordering. Great service and support. will surely oredr again

liberty1998

liberty1998AU

My go-to online flowers +++ delivery service

I live away from family and flowers are the easy way to say "I love you" from a distance. All of my Bloomex purchase experiences have been positive and the flowers or gift baskets gratefully received.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love Bloomex!

I keep on coming back to Bloomex for my flower and hamper orders. Easy to order, great products and delivery always on time. I have used Bloomex many times now over the past 5 years. Keep up the great work Bloomex cannot recommend you enough!

Diane

Diane

Awesome processing and service

We ordered Christmas cheer for our family who are stuck in WA for Christmas and unable to travel home to their family for Christmas.

Easy delivery with bloomex.ca

bloomex is the very good delivery system in canada to send gift or greetings to loved one.
i used this site once and got good results of their service to customer.

Kate B

Kate BAU

Easy ordering

Very easy to manage web page - lots of variety and beautiful products to choose from. I'd use this service again.

Kayelsasked

Order number 01613374 ordered 15th December for delivery 24th still not delivered promised delivery today ..still hasn’t arrived ! I want a full refund ! I will be contacting nsw fair trade

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. Your new fresh order is in transit with Aramex by tracking number 4Z0009311468 and it will be delivered soon.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Fiona Flynn
Fiona Flynn

Contact your bank or credit card provider and request a charge back. I did and got a full refund.

Thanks Fiona !

APea

APeaasked

I really wish I had of read these reviews before ordering. After my order not delivered 2 days after it should have been, I suspect I’m one of the many that will be chasing a refund.

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number.
Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Iharpe
Iharpe

Send complaint and they will give you a $20:credit on your next order. What a Joke.

mick2013
mick2013

BLOOMEX is a well crafted scam. They get around the law by actually sometimes delivery flowers and hope no-one will go to the authorities. I will and am determined they never get to rip off Australians again. TAKE NO NOTICE of "positive" reviews, they are written by the 2 people who actually work at Bloomex. Bloomex is a Canadian company ripping off Australians. Why in the hell haven't Canadian authorities clamped down on them ?- there are 1000s of Canadians who have complained.

peterasked

Just leaving you this message if i dont get a refund i will be calling fair trading i think they would be very interested reading all these complaints my name is peter my customer order is 1609883

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your request. A full refund has been processed for your order and will appear on your bank statement within 24-48 hours. Once again, we present our apology for any inconvenience.

Regards, Bloomex Customer Support

peter

IF its not back into my account within 24 48 hours i definitely will be going to fair trading

Beebah
Beebah

Did you get your refund back? I am still trying to chase my refund of $250

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives