Bloomex

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bloomex

1.8 (3,181)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (581) · No (2,866)

Debby
DebbySydney, NSW

Hopeless

I wish there was a 0 as I would rate them 0..told me they would deliver on Monday..they didn't when I rung to see if they had been delivered they said no sorry the florist ran out of those flowers and won't have them in till tomorrow..she said they would add more flowers to make up for it...I got disconnected and had to phone back and got a different person and she went on to tell me they don't deliver to that area on a Monday...wow now who do you believe ..any way they got delivered on the Tuesday flowers looked terrible definitely no upgrade...disgusting....Would not recommend at all ...and if this review gets deleted..don't worry in telling everybody not to order from you ..you are a disgrace ..

Sara M
Sara MSydney, NSW

Same day delivery? Lol!

Unfortunately, I had to give them a star to place a review. Do yourself a favour and scroll on. I asked for a next day delivery. It didn't happen so they have blamed Covid and Aramex and said it would be delivered on Tuesday. It's Friday. Still no delivery. So I rang the 1800 number and my order is being "investigated". They are dodging a refund. Do yourself a favour and call a local florist.

Meredith
MeredithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

less than one star quality

i did not receive what i ordered from the website
some flowers were dead when they arrived
i am extremely embarrassed my name was associated with the product
attached is what was sent
i contacted bloomex to discuss this issue twice now but have had no response or monies refunded

Julie
Julie

Wish I had read these reviews before I purchased

This box said to state actual facts and be objective so look at the photos for actual facts. Not happy, I feel embarrassed to have these sent to someone greiving.

Doesn't deserve one star

The fruit basket I ordered contained substandard and even some mouldy fruit. I do not recommend this company at all.

Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEWARE: Worst flowers and worst customer service

Paid nearly $100 for the worst flowers I've ever seen in my life. I have since emailed the company twice with no response. Flowers were also delivered very late in the day.

Not what you pay for

I paid for a bunch of flowers and received a smaller bunch of different flowers to what I ordered very disappointed

Kas
KasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Order From This Company

Greta
GretaSydney, NSW

Absolutely awful experience

Paid 100 dollars for the same day delivery for the new born baby present, but the order was not delivered at all! It is now 1 month later and I still have to be contacting authorities to get my refund for the service they have not provided for me. Stay away from this business, they are very unfair, have awful customer service and zero care. Once they take your money, they will not want to refund you, even if unable to provide the requested service... I am now lodging the case for the investigation with the consumer rights commission, Fair Trading and courts. Something I did not plan doing at all, I just wanted to send my gift on a very special day...

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Terrible!

I would like a refund. Bloomex advertises same day or next day delivery. Took our money and did not deliver on my daughter’s birthday. Still not delivered 3 days later. No offer of a refund. Dreadful service

Old flowers

Received flowers for b'day on 23rd,not what my sister ordered&all wilted,2 days later,today they are all brown&really wilted.My sister paid good money&is so upset this is what I received.

Order not received

I ordered 2 sets of flowers to be delivered on Saturday 25th June for my mom's 80th Bday. I confirmed from the staff whether it will really be delivered. She confirmed yes there is a schedule of delivery on Saturday.
Nothing has been received. I just realized now upon checking my account,they charged me for the flowers but nothing arrived on Saturday. Won't order there again!

Totally dreadful.

I ordered flowers for and was told on the the day they could not deliver for another 4 days or I had to pay more.

Worst Bunch of Flowers ever Seen

Ordered 20/06 for delivery 21/06. After taking money was told delivery would be Friday but could pay an extra $20.00 for a local florist to do it. Well that didn't happen either. (didn't get my $20.00 refunded either) A very sad week old looking bunch of flowers tuned up on the 23/6. My Mum sent me a photo and I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. I WILL NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Angelique Mott
Angelique MottCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Extremely poor customer service and delivery