1.9 (1,860)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (338) · No (1,713)

I should have heeded all the warnings

I had an excellent experience with Bloomex during Covid 19 lockdown, so I decided to trust them again - in spite of all the negative reviews.
For Mothers' Day, my mother received a box of disintegrated roses and my mother-in-law's roses fell apart after a day. Instead of writing my message in the card I purchased with one of the orders, it was delivered with the docket and instructions stapled on the front of it. No attempt was made to ring the door bell or leave the flowers at the door as instructed. They were left at the front gate.
I was promised a replacement for both. One was honoured and the other wasn't. Now I have joined the club of unhappy customers who will shop elsewhere. Disappointed!

Sydney

Sydney Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I ordered Mother’s Day flowers. They were delivered in this condition. They said they would replace the order however a week later still no flowers delivered. Very disappointed.

Brook

BrookWestern District, VIC

Old stale flowers that arrived 4 days late in the post!

Buyer Beware ... Do not order from this company. They deliver old stale flowers via Australia Post to the post office and make the recipient go and collect them.... and they arrived 5 days late. Also, the vase I ordered to put the flowers in was too small for ordered flowers.
I was offered a reward for this review but they can keep their horrible flowers and I will be very happy to never have to deal with their dodgy business practices ever again.

AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very stressful experience for both my Daughter and I. We don't recommend them.

My Daughter ordered flowers for me for Mothers day which didn't arrive even after 4 phone calls assuring her they would. Flowers arrived Monday which were nearly dead and to top it off they were someone else's flowers. More phone calls and complaints later my Daughter was given an upgrade to apologise which was to arrive Wednesday. As of today, Friday nothing has arrived. My Daughter rang Bloomex and was told that they had a problem with the delivery company so no flowers will be coming. She has demanded a full refund which is the only thing that is appropriate. It has been one of the most upsetting and stressful experiences not to mention the other poor lady who also received no Mothers day flowers. Not the way to run a business.

Ann

My Daughter is dealing with this problem. I sincerely hope a full refund is pending as nothing less would be satisfactory.

Mother’s Day floral arrangement never arrived

John
John
Poor Service

Poor ServicePerth, WA

Never use AGAIN

Order was made on Monday for delivery on Wednesday, did not arrive. I contacted the Perth office and was told I would receive a refund for delivery charge and the flowers would be delivered that day. The next day still no flowers or delivery charge. now requesting a full refund and being offered everything but a refund.

Jenny B.

Jenny B.Gippsland, VIC

Very poor quality

I received flowers from Bloomex and when I opened the carton I found that most of the flowers were old and some had already had dried up. Very poor quality.

Unhappy

UnhappyHunter Region, NSW

Use another supplier

Ordered /paid for a hamper for fathers 85th birthday. Not delivered. Called company and told to check fine print the delivery. Will never use again.

Aliflair

Aliflair

Charged in USD with no warning, and flowers arrived a day late and weren't fresh

jeli

jelisydney

How are they still in business?

Ordered flower delivery from their site. They took the order, and my money and sent receipt.

An hour later i get an email saying my order is confirmed. Okay i thought it was already confirmed but fine whatever.

Then another hour later they tell me they can't find anyone to delivered to my address for the agreed price but for $40 more they can send something similar. (No indication of what similar means)

Are you blanking kidding me? They didn't even offer a refund, only a credit. I had to argue to get the refund and luckily had time to order again from a better florist.

In summary what you order and what you pay are not what you will get and what you will pay. Don't waste your time.

Pearl KirkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting Floral Arrangement

My daughter sent me flowers for Mother's Day ...yes they did arrive on time ..yes the outside box made it look rather spectacular, however, upon opening them they look nothing like what she had ordered and they were already half dead I am so disappointed as my daughter doesn't work and that was a considerable amount of money for her to.
In these days of social media it is very silly to leave a customer unhappy and unsatisfied. She emailed them and asked for a full refund or the flowers that she chose to be sent as to yet no reply whatsoever. Shame on you BLOOMEX.

Pearl Kirk

Bloomex do the right thing.

Liz S.

Liz S.

Flowers were stale and old

My daughter sent me flowers for mothers day. They arrived 2 days late and were very stale. When I unpacked them the petals on the roses just fell off, and all the roses were brown around the edges. I rang the company but the lady I spoke to wasn't helpful and finally hung up on me. This company will not last in Australia with service like this.

Teagan R.

Teagan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Mother's Day Never Came

My partner wanted to surprise me for Mother's Day with a bouquet and chocolates. it's the Following Thursday and still nothing has arrived. Communication is poor.
They said flowers would be delivered before 9pm and they use Fastway Couriers however they close at 5pm.

LeeLee

LeeLeeBrisbane

Wish I’d read the reviews first

Ordered flowers for a friend’s retirement. Phoned rather than ordered via website to ensure flowers could be delivered to their workplace (a school) before 3pm that day (Friday). The operator assured me they could deliver, even checking to make sure.

The flowers never arrived.

Communication has been abysmal trying to sort this out. No one answering the phone, not returning calls, and vague emails about the order status. It’s now 6 days later and still not resolved.
They’re (finally) offering a new bouquet (pointless now as the moment has passed), or a credit (I have no wish to use this company again). They can’t tell me when or where the flowers ended up, and yet they will not refund. Will NEVER use them again.

Ally B.

Ally B.South East Queensland, QLD

Lied about delivery

Another customer stung by this company. They said they ordered my mum's flowers.. I rang 6pm because mum had received nothing and they said they could be delivered till 9pm... called back at 9pm and magically the system said delivered even though they were no where to be found.
Will be asking for a charge back on my credit card

Jamie

JamieFrankston

Absolute rip off

Received flowers that were about half the amount shown in the pictures online even after paying for an upgrade. Made a complaint and was issued a resend. What was sent as a replacement was absolutely laughable. Tried this company 3 times, first order was cancelled days away from delivery, second order delivered at the wrong time. Then this was the third. Couldn't recommend a company less than this.

DO NOT ORDER FROM BLOOMEX

Gvk

GvkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bloomex does not provide good customer service, think twice before

Ordered flowers for mothers day and they were not delivered to the correct address. When i talked to a customer service representative they offered an upgrade to my order to be delivered on the Tuesday after Mothers Day. I accepted. The order was not delivered Tuesday. Was not delivered Wednesday. I am trying to talk to a customer service officer as I am writing this review and as soon as I wrote my order number and said I wanted a refund he has refused to answer my question and wants me to think he ([Name Removed]) is not there. He has suspended my chat.....how is that for customer service! All I want is my money back for goods not received.

Extremely disappointed

I ordered Mothers Day flowers three weeks in advance only to receive an email at 3:45pm on the Friday before the Mothers Day weekend that they have cancelled the order. Being last minute, we couldn't order a replacement anywhere else and they went without a Mothers Day gift. So disappointing. And not to mention the HORRIBLE customer service. No answered calls, ghosted by the live chat person who just didn't reply, and their emails were so robotic and generic. Never ordering via Bloomex again. Do yourself a favour and find another flower delivery service.

Absolutely Worst experience

I paid for same day delivery and the flowers still haven’t been delivered some two weeks later. Worst customer service and they won’t even refund me

Chewie K.

Chewie K.asked

I ordered and foolishly paid for flowers for today Mother’s Day for Albury NSW. The delivery address was a hotel for lunch today. I even requested two delivery dates either yesterday or today . The order was placed early this week and I received a confirmation email on Thursday. No Flowers arrived to the Hotel and when I checked my order there was an email from you at 10:30am this morning advising that due to a courier my order would not be delivered.
Rang and was told it was a courier issue.
Well I was embarrassed for my wife now without flowers and the hotel were embarrassed as I had sent them a copy of my invoice for the flowers.
I since have read the poor reviews and substandard service that is frequently provided from your company.
I will be following this up in the morning with fair trading and will be advising my Bank of this.

Laura
Laura

Seems to have happened to a lot of us. Terrible Terrible service from this company!

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We truly apologize your order did not meet your expectations. We would be happy to investigate your case and offer you a suitable resolution as soon as possible. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Rachasked

"Fresh, Fast and Fair" I can't believe you have that as a company mission statement!
"Wilted, Late and Unreasonable" suits much better

Sharon L.
Sharon L.

This is true. “When” the flowers we ordered turned up they were brown and dying. It was an embarrassment to think our gift was delivered in that condition!!

Rach

Exactly! Mum also paid extra for my favourites, Oriental Lilies...none of them were included. The roses were brown and overly open today (2 days later), petals are everywhere! I feel really bad for Mum

Customer SupportBloomex

We really appreciate the fact that you shared opinion. We strive to become better now and we do hope that your next time with Bloomex will be better. Once again, thank you very much for your feedback. Please send us screenshot of your complaint to customersupport@bloomex.ca indicating the order number.

Warm regards, Bloomex Customer Support

sueasked

My order number has not been delivered. 01663830 Can you please resend or give me a refund

Customer SupportBloomex

Thank you for your question. Your order is in transit now with AusPost(tracking number 99704049170801000430909) and will be delivered shortly.

Kind regards, Bloomex Customer Support

Thankyou

sue

And also I would like to say I have purchased a few flowers from bloomex and they have been lovely

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives