Bloomex

2.2 from 4,704 reviews

2.2

4,704 reviews
    2.1 (1,201)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (208) · No (1,156)

Disgusted

DisgustedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

The flowers did not arrive on the day they were supposed to , they arrived the next day. The call I made to complain was disgusting , they did not help ! I haven’t heard from the manager about it . And the flowers weren’t what I ordered and the flowers were rejected by the work place they were delivered to because the person receiving them was Not at work for the next week. Do not order from them !!!! The service , product and everything about this company is appalling !!!! This is so disgusting , my mother didn’t get her gift from me for her 70th bday . I will be making a formal complaint regarding this business !!!

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

what a scam

I ordered and paid for flowers to be delivered . They were not delivered . when i called the next day thier excuse was due to a non delivery they had no flowers in stock and none the day after either . They said theyd deliver them " sometime next week " . NOT GOOD ENOUGH . THE SPECIAL DAY WAS ON THE DAY I Paid for them not anytime in the future . They did not offer to refund but said theyd get a local florist to deliver but it would cost me more . This was the store at Angle Vale , you would think if they had no flowers they wouldnt take the payment . The special day was ruined . Thanks for nothing .Forget this mob i see they are in all suburbs called Bloomex .

Aussie Traveller

Aussie TravellerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THIEVES. Would rate ZERO if I could!

Had a confirmed booking for same day delivery. Received notification once it was too late to organise anything else that they can’t deliver to my selected address until the next day.
Next day, still no delivery. Refusing a refund stating I need to reorder. But the occasion is past and ruined!

Trisha

TrishaSouth West, WA

Bad bad service

My husband bought me flowers for my birthday, they arrived 6 days late and dead. I have rang and emailed Bloomex. No reply, no refund. Never again. A lot of money paid for nothing.

Shocking

Ordered from the web site took payment then emailed saying we cant guarantee your order
What a joke don't take peoples order if you cant fulfil order and alternative is a hamper
Cant speak to anyone left a message and returned call
Called twice and got hold of someone told i would get a refund by a certain time doesnt happen
Worst customer service ever

Liz G

Liz G

Disappointing

I ordered a $100+ gift hamper as a group gift for a work colleague.It was to contain 14 gourmet treats . The hamper that arrived contained 3 blocks of Lindt chocolate, a few loose chocolates , 2 apples and 5 oranges. Bloomex website states that they may substitute items of similar value if those pictured online are not available. I do not think that these were an adequate substitution. After numerous emails and photos of the hamper that was delivered I did receive a credit voucher and an apology ( a refund was not possible). I used this voucher to order flowers - 6 days in advance of the required date. I requested that the flowers be delivered in the morning. They arrived at 6.58pm.
This will be my last oder with Bloomex.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

READ THE REVIEWS FIRST - DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

Flowers arrived open. They won't last more than a couple of days.
Wine was supposed to be Wolf Blass Chardonnay and instead I was given Hidden Gem Semillon Sauvignon Blanc (which retails for $5).
Chocolates were supposed to be Belgian truffles and instead I was given Ferrero which are found in any local supermarket (often on sale).
Customer service is appalling. The phone doesn't get answered and I was prompted to leave a message. I did twice and no one bothered to call back. I used the live chat to track my order and no one responded.
I implore anyone who is considering purchasing flowers to please read these reviews first.

Tuppence161

Tuppence161

Don't use Bloomex

Ordered a bunch of "Sweet Blossom" for my 10 yr old granddaughter's birthday . Was assured by the consultant it would be a pretty bouquet but what arrived was 2 bunches shoved together, looking nothing like the picture. Petals are squashed and not fresh looking .So disappointed.. My granddaughter was supposed to be celebrating in Disneyland but due to Covid, has had to have a birthday in lockdown. These flowers were supposed to brighten her day but looked more like a bunch you'd give your grandma. Won't be using this florist ever again

Vickie

VickieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

SCAMMERS

Biggest scammers ever!!! Ordered and requested same day delivery. Received an email to inform they do not deliver in the area. Cancelled order 2.5hrs before couriers pick up but they informed it had already been sent. Should not have excepted the order and taken my money when they can't deliver on same day order. Had 2 operators hang up on me. They said if recipient doesn't except flowers they will be returned and I will be refunded 3-4 days time. How can I be certain they will even refund. I will be with out the pathetic bunch they will probably send anyway going by all other reviews with out my refund. BE WARNED do not order from this company

Frankie W.

Frankie W.Hunter Region, NSW

The worst service ever!

ASH

ASHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bloomex is a Scammer. Mislead and Deceive Customers.

What we ordered was a bunch of roses, and what we received was a couple of roses and filled in with lilies. We did not receive the same volume of flowers as advertised. We could have spent $25 at Coles for what we received and paid almost $100 for. They should not be permitted to operate and mislead and deceive customers.

Len C

Len CSouth West, WA

Delivery to nearest Post Office?

Ordered flower for wife's birthday. Happened to go to local Post Office on another matter and was handed box from Bloomex? When paying for delivery, expected delivery to house not to Post Office.
Paid extra for larger bouquet and received nothing like the picture on their website.
Very disappointing!

Kate R

Kate RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointed.

I spent almost $120 on flowers for a friend, and she sent me a pic, I was so embarrassed with what was delivered. The $15 bunches you could buy from Coles were on the same level. I emailed Bloomex with a picture of what I ordered and what was delivered, and I also said that I understand that flowers are seasonal, and sometimes unavailable, but to send a bunch of "filler greenery" with a few odd flowers was unacceptable, why couldn't they substitute some other flowers to make it nice?
Bloomex sent an email say ...guess what...COVID was the reason for them not delivering what I ordered, and that I could take advantage of a 20% off my next order... ! I will NEVER place an order with BLOOMEX again. If I could give no stars I would.

joy_taitQueensland

Worst service ever!!!

Rating 0. I ordered flowers from Bloomex Monday to deliver Tuesday. Money taken from account yet no delivery. Tried live chat last night. No help whatsoever.
They left a text saying to check my email. No email message.
I rang this morning and lady left me waiting for 20 mins. Noone came back to phone. Not even to say we are looking into it. Worst service ever from a florist. Wouldn't recommend them. I have asked for refund. Can't see that happening.

Viv JustViv

Viv JustVivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dead flowers delivered

My family ordered and paid for a beautiful display of flowers to be delivered to me in ISO for my birthday. They were assured of next day delivery. The flowers were delivered 5 days later by courier. These flowers were nearly all dead and dried out and nothing like the flowers that were ordered. Not even the same colours. Numerous phone calls and emails asking for the delivery did not help at all. The flowers ended up being dropped over my front fence by the driver. Bloomex would not reply to our request for refund.

Renae S.

Renae S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Lynne G

Lynne GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rip Off

Friends of over 43 years ordered flowers on the day my mother passed away to be delivered to me. The flowers arrived 3 day’s late and were dying. No apology from Bloomex. My mother died 20 days ago. All the other flowers are still giving me comfort but unfortunately the ones delivered by Bloomex have died. This has not only caused my friends grief but also to me.
The card message had not been printed but a piece of paper was attached . Photos are of when flowers delivered.

• +1
CJohnson

CJohnsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible!

I spent $60 to get flowers delivered to my partner for our anniversary. I paid extra for next Day delivery.
It got to 4pm for me to call them and they said they will not be delivered due to flowers not being in their best state and offered to give me a hamper instead. If I wanted a hamper, I would’ve bought a hamper.
They took my money while knowing flowers where unavailable to only let me know on the day of my anniversary in which because of them I ended up empty handed.
Customer service was poor due to lack of information and hanging up on me.
I do not recommend for anyone!

Magali

MagaliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No delivery even when ordered a week in advanced! And terrible customer support. Stay away from this company

gednie

gedniePerth, WA

Extremely poor customer service

At first I was very impressed with their website but became very disappointed with their customer service. It seems that once they get your money, that is it. I made a booking but the by phone but they did not record the unit number so flowers couldn’t be delivered. Multiple attempts to contact by phone and email was ignored until too late and the (day old) flowers deliver next day. Was supposed to be a surprise to my special someone but turned into a nightmare. Will not recommend or use Bloomex ever again. 1/10 stars

Frankie W.

Frankie W.asked

Wow you have all these reviews that say the same thing yet you shirk from even answering a call to get answers . You sit behind a keyboard and send some lame excuse why me and all the other thousands of people should be ok to sit back and let you rip us off. Get some balls and get your manager to call me my order number was 1569923. I’d be very happy to ask my questions to you personally (which I did request before now anyway) rather than your pretend live chat or some poor Karen having to reply to all the people you’ve left filthy over your behaviour . The good news is I work in the funeral industry and am loving telling potential clients looking for flowers to stay well away from Bloomex

joy_tait

I have never had this problem in the past ordering flowers. They are very unprofessional.

Parker

Parkerasked

Did everyone notice how the 5* reviews are mostly paid reviews! What a joke. Bloomex is committing fraud, offering a product and service that they do not provide. It's appalling that they are allowed to continue operating. I am interested to know who actually owns Bloomex and runs the company in Australia?

Jzanelle W.
Jzanelle W.

I have done extensive research and have absolutely no idea

Margaret carter
Margaret carter

This company should not be able to operate, they do not deliver what they offer but will take your money

Lillian

Lillianasked

I wrote a review headed 'The Worst Company Ever' - this has not appeared on the reviews - could you please tell me why. I really want my review to be printed as I was most disappointed with the service I received from them. My name is Lillian Bradley and I live in Safety Beach, Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Bloomex representatives