Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training (page 2 of 37)

Good informative course

Good information & useful videos, to make the course informative but also easy to follow. The content was presented in a logical order, and the questions were often challenging but the information was presented well.

Effective, helpful and informative!

Course progressed logically allowing you to read a section of content then answer questions relating to it. Any questions I had were answered with in depth replies, overall super helpful staff.
Overall the course was pretty straightforward and not difficult.
Cheers Blue Dog!!

White Card...……. The easy way

The content flowed in a logical order, meaning it was easy to stop and start again. Time was saved, by not having to sit through basic content. Thank you Blue Dog Training.

Well explained

The course was easy to follow and the questions not so hard. You can finsish it in one day easily. However, you can only do the last part during the week unfortunately. I recommend it.

Great Content, Easy to Follow

The course was good and the "Show Me" instructional videos were great and concise. Even though I have been in the industry for a while I still had some questions that I required refreshing my knowledge of. Overall happy with the service.

white card course

Found the site quick and easy to use straight forward and detailed I would highly recommended this site. Had all the help I needed at the touch of a button

Easy process

I'm quite happy with how the course is laid out, no tricky components. It's all very straight forward. The course touched on a variety of aspects in OH&S including legislation. I didn't find the course difficult, with some of the questions it was easy to search online and find the answer. I would 100% recommend Blue Dog Training.

Learning Material

Very informative and wide areas are covered in the topics.

Very satisfied. I liked the opportunity to pause and continue later. Questions touches a wide area of information and I liked the fact to go through the training videos along with the questions.

Learning Material

So straight forward and easy to follow!

I am so happy to have completed my online white card course. It was very simple and easy to understand. My husband previously used Blue Dog training and now I highly recommend it.

Simple, but could use review feature

Coure was simple, thorough, easy and enjoyable, and all staff members I communicated with were friendly and helpful. One issue is that there is no easy way to review material you've completed. Overall I would highly recommend Bluedog.

Learning Material

Simple and easy to fill out and not too time consuming

Very straight forward making it easy to follow through and understand, highly recommend using Bluedog just because its safe and just the way to go to get your white card.

Worth For Time And Money

Teaching are up to the mark , which covers almost all areas of construction site and explained in details each and every topics with relevant photographs. This course is not so difficult to understand.

nice and easy to follow

I am not that good on computers but managed this quite easily. was a relief to get it done. I expected it to take me much longer than it did.

Well organised web content.

Tried another online training organisation and found their web site clunky and busted in places. Also didn't like the way they kept asking double negatives in an attempt to be clever. Blue Dog is much more direct, their web content and videos all work and are short and to the point. No mucking around, just facts and information how you need it delivered. I'll be doing other courses with Blue Dog.

Good training model

I found the course very informative and not to difficult in the format to understand all aspects of WHS.
Was not to long and covered all the important areas of working in safety.

Learning Material

Course is very well made & easy to use

The coarse was challenging but also very helpful in helping you to understand the problems that are presented in the modern workplace, by the end you will have a good understanding of what is expected from you.

Great and easy to use!

The course was easy to navigate and all needed information readily available. It was very educational without being too difficult to complete. I learned a bunch of new things whilst refreshing my memory on others and am feeling safe and ready to head into a workplace.

Simple, easy to complete

The online modules were logical and straightforward. Not difficult to complete the quiz at all!
Good to have links back to the videos from within the quiz to review answers before submitting.

Great course would recommend to others

This course was really good easy steps to complete and by doing the course I have advanced my knowledge in safety and I will feel a lot safer when going on work sites

So easy and so helpful

I recently did and paid for a white card course with a different company and were very disappointed, they made me pay and then threw all this extra stuff on top that I wasn’t warned about before payment. blue dog training is the best as they told me what I was paying for and what I had to do before payment.