Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training (page 3 of 67)

4.8 from 1,326 reviews

1,326 reviews
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

SaraW

SaraWPerth, WA

Great Course! Easy to complete and obtain my White card in no time at all!

Easy, Quick, Rewarding training, and now i can go ahead with the process of getting a job on the mines with my brand new white card! Thank you guys for everything!

Ash

AshPeel, WA

Streamlined but thorough.

I had to complete this course as entry into construction from offshore environment. Compares very well to structure and content from large offshore companies. It was easy and intuitive to navigate the course modules and the content was relevant to current requirements. I would be happy to recommend this course at the very least and would certainly consider this company for future course for myself and to recommend new customers.

KAF

KAFPerth, WA

Simple Course

Easy to complete course with factual information. All answers were easily attained. Mostly used common sense but some good information to learn. White card required to access most work sites.

Find out how Blue Dog Training compares to other Education & Training Services

Great program. Very easy to understand.

i was highly satisfied with the teaching of course context, it was simple and easy to understand. The course was set out well which made it reasonably easy to complete.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Super easy to follow and understand! I would definitely recommend Blue Dog Training

Extremely easy to follow and I love the way it is all laid out and the easy process to obtaining my white card. Very transparent.
Don't fall into the trap of going with a bogus 'white card online' company. Use Blue Dog they are legit!

WesleyH

WesleyHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy To Follow, Great course!

the site makes the whitecard course very enjoyable!
easy to follow and take no time at all!
i learnt all required things for my next steps in Building!
the course was pretty simple

Simple and easy

This was a basic course that requires a bit of revision and learning for those who are new to the construction industry, but easy enough. The course flows well and the videos help answer the questions if you don't know the answers. Recommend the course to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Very specific course and guidance

As a non-native English speaker, I think I can understand most of the course content, which is very friendly to me
Reference is provided for each question and the answer is easy to find

ChezR

ChezRPerth, WA

Course was easy to follow and had easy to understand information and instructions. The videos are extremely helpful and were presented in a clear and easy to follow manner. Thank you Blue Dog Training!

LiamS

LiamSLaunceston, TAS

great course

this course gave me some excellent information that I Did not know. it was easy enough to follow and recommend a blue dog training to others to get their white card

Man Taiw

Man TaiwLaunceston, TAS

it is Good

I am very satisfied because i like the content of the course
The difficult of this course is about 5 out of 10. I dId take a lot of time for trying finish it.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Prompt, reliable and ongoing support

BDT always represent themselves in a professional manner and improve their courses and experiences every year. We will continue to use BLUE DOG TRAINING for all our future course choices.

TrentN

TrentNPerth, WA

Great Course - Easy to Follow

This course was easy to follow and and well structures. I liked that I did not have to complete in one go. The information was relevant, clear and concise. It was well prices also.

AnthonyM

AnthonyMHobart, TAS

It was ok

Thought the Course did not have the correct answer in the choices the first time around but did have the second time on around on same question which was very frustrating for me

EmilyW

EmilyWPerth, WA

Simple, straight forward course!

The course was very easy to follow and simple enough to pass with ease. Very satisfied with the way the information is presented in clear videos for each question. It covered all content I needed and was not too time consuming.

Scott R.

Scott R.Hobart, TAS

well put together

This course was very easy to follow and the videos were informative, I liked that I could do it in sections too. The content was clear and concise. competitive price too.

UBorka

UBorka

White Card Training Online - Quick and Easy

Well set-up and professional looking website, easy to navigate and find information. I also needed customer service help at one point, received a quick e-mail response and the issue was resolved quickly. Happy with the service and would definitely recommend.

RichardM

RichardMPerth, WA

easy to use

very satisfied with the course content i thought it taught you what you needed to know without all the fruit and very good overall i would recommend it to anyone asking

Clear and concise

I appreciated the videos and clear concise language. I found the course informative and user friendly. While section two provided some diversity in workers presented, it would be great to see that continued in the other sections of the course.

Excellent Training Course

The course is very simplified and easy to understand for any person regardless of their education level. The user interface also very friendly and course is easy. Thanks you so much for providing this kind of service online.