Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training (page 3 of 63)

4.8 from 1,241 reviews

1,241 reviews
  • Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Great service. Fast and helpful. Highly recommend Blue Dog Training A++

Very satisfied and helpful staff!!!! Fast and efficient. First time experience with face time to complete my course and felt very comfortable!! Highly recommend and will definitely use Blue Dog Training in the future!!!

So easy to do online

I found the course stress free, easy to navigate and if I needed more information it was just one click away. Very happy with the content and the way it was set out and delivered.

MatthewL

MatthewLGreat Southern, WA

Simple yet effective

Loved it! Simple to understand and easy to navigate through each section.
Really the only difficult parts were definitely the parts I didn't know! But easy to understand new information.

SabrinaDG

SabrinaDGGascoyne, WA

Easy and quick

I appreciate that there were no obstacles in completing this required course for my upcoming tender submissions. I am recommending it to my colleagues and they are using Blue Dog also.

KristyC

KristyCPeel, WA

Easy Done

From the beginning of the White Card Course through to the end, all instructions on the course we're very easy and clear to understand and navigate.
Was very informative and useful.
Regards.

Very Helpful!!

Clear and not too difficult. Helpful and really gives you the much better understanding how to be ver safe and sound for the work you are going to do on sites.

CathlynN

CathlynNPerth, WA

Straightforward and Engaging

Good course, easy to understand and very informative. Novice and experienced alike will benefit as it allows you to move quickly through module questions you may already know whilst providing thorough and up to date information for questions you don't.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

The videos are very informative. Really enjoyed this training.

I have got perfect knowledge through the videos which they have provided. I am happy to be here and can recommend others about this training. Finally, I will be getting my white card.

Joelene

JoeleneTasmania

Great course easy to follow and informative

The course was well laid out, the content informative and the quiz although not overly challenging did make you think. Would highly recommend Blue Dog training to anyone. Thank you

Andrew F

Andrew FPerth, WA

Straight forward course

I was satisfied with the ease of this course.
It was Easy to follow and straight forward.
Lots of information but not to hard to comprehend.
The videos were good, not too long and got a lot of information from them.

JacquelineW

JacquelineWPerth, WA

Really clear and straightforward

This course was easy to navigate and complete. The videos are clear, however, at times some wouldn't work. It could have been my internet but I could still complete the questions.

perfect fit

I was happy to find out that this was exactly the content I had required in order to learn everything I need to know to grow my business in this field.

Michael C.

Michael C.Perth, WA

MSH Make Stuff Happen

I found the content easily understood and relatable to the average jobsite making it relevant. Being able to readily locate clarifications to the competency quiz with the online videos helped my learning style.

Great Course

I was nervous about taking this course because I have never had any experience in construction before, but the page was easy to navigate and everything was explained very well and very clearly. I definitely recommend for others who are looking to gain a white card !

SimoneH

SimoneHPerth, WA

Confusing language

Found the question wording to sometimes be quite confusing. My Dad, who is work with OSH legislation in WA, seems to think that the WA white card course has questions and answers pertaining to Eastern States legislation rather than WA

Chantelle

ChantellePerth, WA

Clear and concise

I am very satisfied with the course content as it was clear and concise. There were good examples to refer to and the SHOW ME function was a good tool to use.
I would recommend Blue Dog for future candidates.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Great course, completed within a few hours

Easy to follow course with great videos to assist with the content. The online mode was easy to use and I was provided with opportunities to resubmit answers to incorrect first attempts

Very informative training!

Really enjoyed this training! This is my first time trying to get a white card and I'm really glad that I chose this company for it. Definitely recommend this for others!

Jayden

JaydenPerth, WA

really good course would pass onto anyone wanting to do so

teaching was really good with having videos showing and explaining things
didnt think the course was that difficult was easy to do with the help provided along the way
will be passing onto anyone wanting to do so

Very straight forward

Course was very easy and straight forward. Slides and videos were well done. There could be more video content and stories of workplace incidents to make sure that workers understand the risk and how serious not following procedures and health and safety can be.