Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training (page 3 of 71)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

very easy training course would highly recommend

The course was very easy to follow and understand. i really liked how it had the tutorial videos to watch incase you didn't know the answer to the question.
The course was not that difficult

Liam

LiamTasmania

White card certification

Very satisfied with the training provided, fast and efficient prossessing, easy to deal with over the phone for being out of there office state. Will recommend to others in the future.

Great Course, Well instructed and laid out

Well laid out objectives and easy to follow curriculum made this course, which may come across otherwise as daunting, a simple and easily interactive way of learning. Highly Recommend this course to anyone needing a certification

DylanD

DylanDPerth, WA

Thank's a lot

I've got my white card now thank you so much. I'm ready to work safely et properly because I know all the different things about the PPE and the rules

AlexanderC

AlexanderCPerth, WA

Reasonable

Course seemed ok, the last question of the module before the final assessment asked you to (select 4) in brackets and then was incorrect and asked to select 2 instead and was inconsistent

Great Experience

Throughout the process, I found blue dog training to be helpful and easy to follow. The course was not difficult, and I found the videos very informative. I would highly recommend.

Well set out, Easy to follow along Short Course

This course was easy to follow along & move through quickly. It explained things very straight forward & to the point in the training videos & I found it easy to answer the questions from the videos. Being able to complete it on line was very helpful & being able to leave it & come back to it later meant I could complete it at my own pace. I am very happy with the service from Blue Dog Training & would definitely look to use them again for any further training I may require.

Tonin

ToninPerth, WA

This is good

I think that the course is appropiate for the purpose and easy to understand even for me that I am from Spain. With this course I can learn about the differencies between Spanish and Australian law.

Process is logical

Its logical and the process was okay to follow. The course is not difficult.
The audio presentations are easy to listen to and do not become annoying. I like the fact you can refer to them at any time if needed.

Quick and Easy

I was very happy with the course provided. Made it easy to display prior knowledge and didn't force you to sit through things you already knew. Content was simple and easy to follow

Great course

Teaching was great, information required was very readily available.

Course was easy but at the same time educational. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to get a white card.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Easy and quick to obtain white card

work and easy online course, that gave all the information needed, presented quickly and easy to understand. had to wait for about 45 minutes to get zoom appointment for the final stage.

JackR

JackRGreat Southern, WA

Technical Issues

Had technical issues with the zoom assessment, but Bluedog persisted and issue resolved and assessment achieved. One negative aspect that was after the theory content was completed and when studying for the zoom assessment I had to go back and redo all the test to double check some information.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Nice and easy. Clear instruction and got through the course without trouble.

This course was not difficult and I did still take something away from it. Simple clear explanations and accessable information. It was not made too easy and still had to pay attention in order to get through the quizzes.

straight forward training course

Course teaching was interesting, clear and concise, content appears to be relevant to construction industry training and work requirements. Review process ensured an understanding of the course content. Effectiveness of the course can only be judged with experience.

BrettW

BrettWNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very smooth process

Course was simplified but provided all information required to work through the units successfully. Not overly difficult. Video cameos were easily understood and allowed opportunity to review. Time to fulfil course requirements was not excessive.

PaulineP

PaulinePWestern Australia

Training at its best

I personally found the course content, informative and engaging. The content itself was very well delivered in the on-line format and the end assessment to gain attainment was very well done. Considering I was in W.A, the distance was no barrier and help was always there if needed. Well done in the presentation and course content, it was a very high standard. Logging in was most beneficial when I couldn’t complete it in one session, to resume at a later stage. It’s a true 5 stars from me

Cassius K

Cassius KPerth, WA

GReat stuff

Very satisfied. Feel like i am now equipped with the knowledge i need to work in this industry. It was very heplful. Content was clear and easy to understand and learn.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Very well thought out course

I learnt some important things in the course. Wasn’t as long and painstaking as a lot of people have said.
Very friendly zoom meeting. Renae made me feel at ease

Quick and Thorough Training

Blue Dog provided me with a great training program that used a knowledge based approach with a practical assessment. The site was easy to follow and use and the videos were quick and detailed. This ensured that I was learning. Overall a great program with the practical assessor very friendly and ensuring that you know your stuff!