Blue Dog Training

Blue Dog Training (page 4 of 74)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Awesome!!!!!!!

Very informative videos and helpful to complete this course. Quick and easy to navigate. Reasonable cost. Very satisfied with this course and its content to help me with future employment and safety.

Candice

CandiceHobart, TAS

Simple and easy

The course has been easy to follow, gives helpful advice and makes it easy to obtain a white card.
The only issue I had came to me misreading a question which asked for the answer supplied to be "incorrect"
I was a bit nervous coming up to the test portion but I felt a lot calmer after starting the Zoom call with the lovely Kaitlin.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Really quick and easy!

Was a bit skeptical at first but once I started I completed it easily! Very informative and very clear information. I am very satisfied with the course because it taught me many things I wasn't aware of.

Martin R

Martin RPerth, WA

Excellent informative course that is very straight forward to complete

This course is very easy to follow, but doesn't in any way compromise on the extent of instruction and training required. The videos available with each question are very clear and helpful. I strongly recommend it to anyone wishing to obtain a white card.

Kyrin prince

Kyrin princePerth, WA

Has helped open many opportunities for work experience

I feel this course is almost perfect but a little to easy and should require some studying and research so the information is memorised and not forgotten when most important

MichaelaT

MichaelaTHobart, TAS

White Card course

This course was made to be very clear and information was easily at hand. I completed this course in 2 hours which included getting my USI number which is required.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

Be try easy and straight forward!

Very happy with the course and teaching! It was very straight forward and easy to understand The course wasn’t difficult at all and I recommend to any one looking to do their white card

Ty A

Ty APerth, WA

Was pleased it was straight forward as training should be, especially for some one that is technologically challenged. The Western Australian white card course was easy to follow and to participate. So thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

When you think you've done it once its going to be easy

Found the course to be much more difficult this time, I believe its my third time over many years. Being difficult is good, makes you think. love it! Thank you

Very effective

Easy to work through had no difficulties what so ever. I would 100 per cent recommend to anyone else who is willing to use this training course. All answers were multiple choice, therefore no stress to complete.

simo.usin

simo.usinPerth, WA

Can’t go wrong with them.

I’m really satisfied with their service after 3 days trying to get Wa white card though some other place then it’s definitely best place. Got everything done under 2 hours.

Top Training

Very easy site to Move thru. Questions are very relative to the industry i work in and very information driven. Questions were also information driven and most were multiple choice.

Great course

This was an easy to use and informative course. The self paced nature was useful and the information was clear and concise. I would happily recommend this course to others.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

This a the fastest way to get whitr card!!!

Complete in online at spare time and so quickly to get it. I am quite satisfied with this course and it is easy to complete this course step by step.

Short and easy course

A short and easy introduction to prepare to work safely in the construction industry. This course has informative videos that provides information on how to answer corresponding questions, was very straight forward to use and understand.

Jake D.

Jake D.Perth, WA

Very straightfoward

Easy to navigate. Very straightforward and only interested with displaying the facts and what is essential on the workplace. I found no difficulty with the interface and I would definitely recommend this to someone who also needed their white card.

Dean B.

Dean B.Gascoyne, WA

Awesome.....

Great site easy to use ,not clunky old school like others relevant and factual made the whole exercise worth doing.
About time someone made a course that was applicable no matter the industry.

David I.

David I.Perth, WA

Just updated my Blue card to a White card and needed a photo of the card sent to me immediately. It was taken care of so quickly by your staff that made me very happy as I'm in Perth.
Special thanks to Kaitlin.

MTB4ME

MTB4MEPerth, WA

confusing

some questions choice of answers are ambiguous , you have to keep changing choice till it accepts , question "what can an inspector do?" this has weird selection .
otherwise good course.
the chat staff need education dont know much.

Review collected in partnership with Blue Dog Training

very helpful and easy to follow

the course was easy to follow to do, it all made sense and gave practical and useful information that I will be able to remember and use when on the construction site, thanks