Blue Haven NSW

Blue Haven NSW (page 3 of 8)

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (66)
  • Purchase Type

KazzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't be happier!

Needed a spa for specific therapeutic reasons for my back and hips and could not be any happier with the service and advice I got from Lisa at Warners Bay. She was knowledgeable, listened to my needs and explained the pros and cons of the different spas they had specifically with my needs in mind and without being pushy or trying to upsell me. I'm so excited and cant wait for my new spa to be installed. Thank you Lisa and tbe whole team at Warners Bay!

Loz

LozHunter Region, NSW

Bluehaven Pools Amazing my pool is WOW!

I can not express the joy the pool has bought to my family, the process was an experience not being involved in construction before.....a big thank you to all the team at Warners Bay for making this process as simple as possible. Its only been a few days since a pool was filled with water. Thank you, thank you the years of joy we look forward too.

If you want a pool go with the people to trust
Bluehaven Pools! We love you.

Lauren & boys

Larna

LarnaHunter Region, NSW

Bluehaven Spas are simply the best

Walked into the Warners Bay store met with Lisa who was the sales person was given a complete run down of the spa functions and benefits, Lisa was so professional without pressure so we purchased the Sunkin oasis and me and my husband are very happy with our new purchase thank you Lisa.

Definitely recommend any Spa purchased to visit Lisa at Bluehaven Warners Bay.

Zoe

ZoeHunter Region, NSW

So happy my daughter is loving her new pool thank you BLUEHAVEN!!

Thank you to the Warners Bay team, i have a wonderful pool for my friends and family. Big special thanks to Christine & Lisa in the office always answering or responding to all our questions and helping us through the process to completion, all trades and supervisors where fantastic!! I would recommend Bluehaven to everyone wanting a pool by professionals.

Thank you!!

Lynette

LynetteHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant Product - Beautiful 4th Pool Blue Haven have built us in the hunter Region

If you want a great pool than go to these guys .
Great product - a big shout out to all Warners Bay staff - and especially to Remonda , Malcolm , John and there new plumber Darren .
We have built 4 pools through Blue Haven and would not go anywhere else . They are professional and are always ready to help with any little questions that may come up . The tradies were all as excited as us to get us swimming.
Malcom the supervisor is the most helpful person and is a huge asset to the Warners bay team . Thank you to all the team . We will meet up again when our next and final pool is ready to start .

Janine Sherriff

Janine SherriffSydney, NSW

Fast Service..great results

Our pool turned out exactly as we wanted it, just in time for summer. My daughter loves it. Instructions for cleaning are easy. The whole process ran smoothly. I would recommend Blue Haven south.

Marina

MarinaSydney, NSW

Pool on time! :D

A big thank you to Remonda, she has been communicating with us from day 1 and has helped us out a lot with our dream design! Big thx to Sandra and Glen!! & to Richie, Adam & Isabella who were with us from the start. Honestly a great team to work with. Remonda and the team said the pool would be ready for Xmas and it was! We installed a 3x8 concrete pool with Awsome jets and lights. Absoulty love it. Blue haven communicate well and deliver on time!! Ive had no issues and the best experience!!! Thank you team!! So in love with our new pool !!!

• +5
Kim Lo Russo

Kim Lo RussoSydney, NSW

Bluehaven Pools - great experience and high recommended

Met with Roy from Bluehaven Pools. Gave us a great price on a pool and all the inclusions. Even offered to return our deposit without a lock in contract. Was upfront with all the costs and didnt pressure us at all. Will definitely recommend him and Bluehaven Pools

CathyB

CathyBSydney, NSW

Exciting Start

We have just signed up with Blue Haven to build a new pool. We already had two other quotes and were certain that we had made a decision and that Blue Haven would make an interesting comparison but that we would be going with a different pool company. That was before Roy came to see us, twice, after hours. He was both very informative and a good listener and brought up things that the other pool companies didn't. By the time he left we were completely converted and confident that Blue Haven would be the best solution. Our pool is part of a larger project, so we won't be ready to start the build for a few months, however, we are very excited and looking forward to our new pool.

Faizal Nair

Faizal NairSydney, NSW

Poor service put everything in the contract in low level detail

BLUE haven lansvale - have received the worst service from them. They were supposed to put up temporary fence and remove dirt and never did it. Once they receive the money the care factor is poor. The staff are rude and unhelpful. Talk over you. Really poor service.

Blue Have pre construction consultation

What a great experience so far. ROY has been an absolute pleasure to deal with from the very moment I first spoke to him. Very helpful and informative! We cant wait to see our new pool!

leesa

leesa

Worst communication, false promises and headache after headache.

horrible service never again

Worst company I have ever dealt with. If I had known how they were I would have gone with another pool company. Everything was fine while they are receiving payments... Until you stop and ask them questions regarding the pool. Lansvale office customer service from [Name Removed] is horrible. I have called multiple times she is always in a "Meeting" never returns phone calls nor does she response to any email enquiries. I have been trying to get into contact with her for over 2 months regarding my pool. Worst customer service.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

I am in the process of having a pool installed by Bluehaven. The whole process so far has been wonderful. Mark (in sales) was attentive and explained everything very well. I found this to be a miles ahead of other pool companies that I had quotes from. Mark made it an easy yes! From signing, the process has been efficient and professional and the whole team (thank you Nadene) has gone above and beyond. I can't wait to see the end result. I would highly recommend using Blue Haven.

Luis

LuisSydney, NSW

They are QUICK!!!!!

From the word go, it was easy to deal with Ricardo. Ricardo came to my premises on 2 separate occasions and he was awesome explaining what I needed. Then came Richie. His knowledge was exceptional. All his advices, have been through so many years in the game. Then came the site supervisor Adam. From the beginning, for someone so young he knew what he was talking about. Step by step he has explained the entire process and his recommendations I have taken on board. The have concreted my pool and it's looking awesome. They only started last Tuesday 1/10/19 and I believe by December my kids will be swimming. They surely have been working hard on my pool. They are quick!!!!!

Steve J.

Steve J.Sydney, NSW

If the pool build is as good as the sales process, it's going to be great!

Max Coco Carlos

Max Coco CarlosSydney, NSW

Dream Pool

Construction of our pool is now complete and with landscaping, looks amazing, see the pictures for yourself. Blue Haven really work hard as a tea. Co-ordination of the expert pool contractors by the Blue Haven Team, ensured the council approval, excavation, steelworks, plumbing, concreting, lining and coping was undertaken in a timely matter - about a six week build. Landscaping and fencing too a little extra time. Blue Haven’s licensed builder, Ritchie, was flexible with the design, allowing us to deviate design from rectangular to an oval shaped pool which better suits our narrow trapezium shaped block. Blue Haven even suggested tile suppliers, which saved us heaps.
Great job on time, in budget.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Ricardo the king of exceptional Service

So after shopping around and receiving quotes from many pool suppliers. I came across a really friendly guy named Ricardo. Ricardo has made me feel comfortable and his service so far has been fantastic. He even came to visit us and sit to discuss our pool after hours. He has made us feel very excited for our pool design. I cant wait to get it all started. Thankyou Ricardo

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you so much for choosing us to build your pool Maria! We can not wait to get started and look forward to getting you in the swim. Thank you for sharing the love. Ricardo is very pleased with the glowing review :-)

These guys are great there service is the best and I would recommend to them to everyone if your looking for a pool.
Ricardo was very upfront and friendly with everything we needed to know.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you very much for choosing us to build your pool. We love our customers and cant wait to create some magic at your home very soon. We appreciate you taking the time to review our excellent customer service.

Great service so far

We are still building the pool and within the span of 2 weeks we had excavation, steelworks, plumbing and concrete done!
We are just waiting for the coping to be done. Easy service so far.
Stay tuned when the pool is finished and I will post some pics.
Thanks to team Bluehaven! Richie,
Remonda, Sandra, Adam.

Sam

Samasked

How much are those elephants that sit on the side of the pool and spray water in it ?

Marlene McInnes

Marlene McInnesasked

Do you install pool lights and a bit of maintenance around pool jets.
If not any recommendations please

Barry
Barry

Yes I can do some jobs but not jets I need to have a look at the type of jets and what you needed

Kazz

Hi Marlene, I don't work for Blue Haven Pools but I can definitely recommend talking to Lisa Chatto at their Warners Bay branch. She has excellent customer service and will definitely point you in the right direction!

Debby M

Debby Masked

How long is my blue haven pool guaranteed for? Especially the quartzon finish?

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Hello Debby. Regardless of who buids your pool (blue haven or other builder) the warranty is the same due to the Home Building Act. Under the Home Building Act in NSW the warranty for structure is 6 years and the cosmetic warranty is 2 years. Pumps and filters and lights and accessories all have a manufacturers warranty which range from 12 months to 5 years. In regard to Quartzon this is 2 years as its a cosmetic finish. Quartzon is usually a pigmented interior which requires lots of extra attention with great water chemistry and wall brushing to avoid calcium build up.

Jenny W
Jenny W

Hi Debby, its probably too late but Blue Haven no nothing about honouring a warranty.

Get an answer from our members and Blue Haven NSW representatives