Blue Haven NSW

Blue Haven NSW (page 4 of 8)

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (66)
  • Purchase Type

MO and JO

MO and JOSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We have finished our pool now, but from start to finish the service we received from all the contractors was first rate. We would highly recommend Blue Haven to anyone.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

You're awesome! Thank you so much for the recommendation. We appreciate you!

Claire B.

Claire B.Sydney, NSW

Great Service So Far!

Our sales consultant Steve Redgrave was welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the initial stages of our pool journey & all the way up until the contract signing. Upon handover, Isabella from the project management side has been super helpful so far. We're very excited to be on our way to owing a pool and the Blue Haven team have made to process stress-free! Much appreciated team.

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Excellent communication

We are only early stages of our project but all Blue haven pool staff have been excellent to deal with. Follow up & continued helpful advise to benefit our project while building our new house.

Ricardo from Blue Haven = outstanding customer service

Thank you to Ricardo for his outstanding help, service, ideas and being so efficient. We are currently at the planning stage and so far Blue Haven and Ricardo have been outstanding and very professional. I am sure the pool itself will be great when done, based on how professional and efficient they have been so far. Isabella was also very helpful and professional.

Jenny WSydney, NSW

Great if you want to have to fully renovate your pool in 10 years and spend half as much again.

Great Product and After Sales Customer Service and Assistance

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you for the glowing review xx We wish you many years of enjoyment.

We bought a swim spa and are very happy with everything, especially after sales service.

We use the swim spa regularly as it's very good to relax in and even in the winter we find its great although it might be a bit cold when we get out. The system is easy to maintain once you get the hang of it and if any problems arise , the after sales team sort things out quickly.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you so much for the great review. Loved reading it and happy to see you here on the platform. We appreciate you. Enjoy your hot bubbly spa!

CatMato

CatMatoAU

Fantastic Swim Spa

From beginning to supply Blue Haven have been amazing to deal with. We didn’t know much about spas and they have worked with us on timing and install. Zaid has been so considerate and accommodating and we are looking forward to using our swim spa very soon.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you for your wonderful review. Zayd sends his love too and wishes you all the best with your new swim spa. Enjoy !

Carlos

CarlosSydney, NSW

Great service and ideas THANK YOU!!!

Contacted Blue Haven to build a pool and the response was great!
Ricardo has great pool ideas and made my pool look like a million dollars!
Great customer service, very friendly and work within my budget, what is very important when we have a small budget!
Excellent products that makes the pool easy to maintain with great add on features!
Always answers messages or calls making me feel comfortable with the building process.

Thanks Ricardo!!!

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you so much for your amazing review Carlos. We are blessed to have customers like you and wish you many years of enjoyment with your Blue Haven Pool.

Kathy

KathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Had our Blue Haven Pool start in February, and finished within 2months. We got to have a few swims before the cooler weather hit :) Pool is fairly easy to maintain, the only thing I regret and would change is the cartridge filter to a sand filter Thank you to all the Blue Haven team, everything ran smoothly and all the contractors where very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend Blue Haven...

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Interesting experience

Firstly let me say that my pool is finished and I am very happy with the finish and the tradespeople that built it. The workmanship and commitment of these people made the construction of my pool well worthwhile. One point of note is that head office is good at asking for money and covering the shortfalls of their construction co ordinator who was largely absent during the construction. Their organisation of services is deplorable in this day and age of instant communication via text or email.
Would I use Blue Haven again? Honestly I can't say, but I do recall seeking ten quotes for my project - and six out of the ten companies failed to submit a quote to me. I can only assume that the industry in general is a tad slack.

Rita

RitaSydney, NSW

Still waiting

Had a Blue Haven Pool installed 20 years ago and had no problems so naturally thought contact them again!
Well I have rung 4 times now since February and been told by the friendly receptionist that they are very sorry that someone hasn't returned my and I will definitely get a call back the same day or the next. Well still no calls! Can't tell you if their pools are any good these days but the service is deplorable. I don't know how they stay in business.

KEP

KEPmaitland

Still waiting....Appalling

We're still waiting - signed in July last year, work began in November. Here we are with summer over and still only a concrete shell. Awaiting a plumber to come and pressure test our specialised in-floor cleaning system and the other filtration lines. We've been told he'll come so many times I've lost count. Waiting for phone calls and tradesmen is like being told "the cheque's in the mail". Appalling service and communication from both Warners Bay and Sydney offices. Who knows when we'll be swimming?
Blue Haven - Australia's most trusted Pool Builders. Ha! What a joke.

The worst pool service.

Everything they do is try do rip you off. They promised would do everything for you and in the end you need to do everything for them. Worst communication and once you pay the money, the only person can reach is their reception. Never chose this company.

Amit kapoor

Amit kapoorSydney, NSW

Great service and work. Well done Blue Haven

I use my pool on weekends
New pool need to be clean every day for 1st couple od weeks and after Once a week need proper cleaning. Need water testing as well.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new pool for many years to come.

Babar

BabarSydney, NSW

Great pool at great price

This is our third Bluehaven pool, all the staff and trades were very friendly and did a great job and the price was very reasonable. Would go with them again.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you so much for your review and all that love!. We loved working with you guys again and again. Best regards Remonda & the Blue Haven Team.

Amazing concrete pool

Had the pool installed just in time for summer. With 3 kids it was the best investment! It was used everyday and had no issues with the build. A checklist of timings for our own work to be completed would have made things smoother but otherwise Bluehaven Landsvale were great

Joanne Lee

Joanne LeeSydney, NSW

Best Summer Ever!

Thank you Blue Haven Pools. We had the best summer ever in our new pool. We purchased our pool at last years home show. Blue Haven delivered everything they said they would. On time. On budget. We have recommended BH to all our friends and family and wanted to share the love. Thank you so much Blue Haven and a special mention to Nadene who took care of our council DA and Remonda in the office for answering all our dumb questions. ha ha ha. Thanks guys!

Newcastle Branch - Appalling Customer Service. Slow progress

2nd BH pool & regretting it!

Sam

Samasked

How much are those elephants that sit on the side of the pool and spray water in it ?

Marlene McInnes

Marlene McInnesasked

Do you install pool lights and a bit of maintenance around pool jets.
If not any recommendations please

Barry
Barry

Yes I can do some jobs but not jets I need to have a look at the type of jets and what you needed

Kazz
Kazz

Hi Marlene, I don't work for Blue Haven Pools but I can definitely recommend talking to Lisa Chatto at their Warners Bay branch. She has excellent customer service and will definitely point you in the right direction!

Debby M

Debby Masked

How long is my blue haven pool guaranteed for? Especially the quartzon finish?

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Hello Debby. Regardless of who buids your pool (blue haven or other builder) the warranty is the same due to the Home Building Act. Under the Home Building Act in NSW the warranty for structure is 6 years and the cosmetic warranty is 2 years. Pumps and filters and lights and accessories all have a manufacturers warranty which range from 12 months to 5 years. In regard to Quartzon this is 2 years as its a cosmetic finish. Quartzon is usually a pigmented interior which requires lots of extra attention with great water chemistry and wall brushing to avoid calcium build up.

Jenny W

Hi Debby, its probably too late but Blue Haven no nothing about honouring a warranty.

Get an answer from our members and Blue Haven NSW representatives