Blue Tea

Blue Tea

4.4

Amazing from start to finish

Fantastic customer service, and an amazing finished product. I couldn't be happier with the end result! I'd definitely recommend to anybody.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Highly recommend

Second time we've used Blue Tea. On both occasions they were, knowledgeable, price competitive, produced a high quality end product on time and stress free. Highly recommend

Jesse
    JesseTea Gardens

Fantastic experience and result - highly recommended.

Being slightly on the obsessive/compulsive side of the spectrum I spent a long time researching who to choose to do my long-overdue kitchen renovation. I've lost count of the number of companies and people I spoke to. Finally I settled on Blue Tea. From the first contact with them I had confidence that they not only had the ability to turn my vision in to reality but also the right team of contractors behind them. Appearances and first impressions can be deceiving but I am happy to report that was not the case here! From start to finish the team were punctual, friendly, realistic and most of all very capable and professional. Suffice to say I love my new kitchen and cannot recommend this company enough.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Blue Tea compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Lynn K
    Lynn KSydney

Wonderful Bathroom renovation

This is the second time I have used this company for a renovation, The first was to completely redo my kitchen . I was that delighted with the job that I then undertook a few years later to do my bathroom. It was a total revamp of the bathroom and I could not have been more delighted with the whole team.From the design down to their building team. They worked around me whilst I lived there , were totaly polite, on time, clean , efficient and the end result is amazing. I only have the highest praise for the whole team and would happily use them again.

Alida C
    Alida CSydney

Outstanding quality and service

I had Marianne from Blue Tea come out and design my kitchen. I was hoping I would receive the plan straight away as I was on a tight schedule, but she drew it on CAD and sent it 2 days later. I used Mariannes recommendation as the price came in under budget, although they weren’t the cheapest company I was sold on the quality and I’m very happy with the end result.

Jane R
    Jane RSydney

Disaster from start to finish - avoid at all costs

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

My kitchen was transformed!

We needed some advice on our kitchen which we were trying to renovate on a budget. Luckily Blue Tea came to the rescue with some simple but beautiful ideas that we could afford. They didn’t just focus on the kitchen either, their design and colour schemes carried through into the rest of the lounge and dining area so the whole open plan area looks harmonious. Our friends and family are really impressed because our kitchen looked like it was beyond help! We are impressed because we know Blue Tea has helped us increase the value of our home!
    Removed the fear factor, worked to budget, great practical and creative ideas